Does she like me?

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she like me?

Ok, this seems to be THE most common question on this forum nowdays and it's getting old. So i've come up with some responces to that and other pointless questions that should hopefully limit the amount of trash here.

DOES SHE LIKE ME?

No, she doesn't. Period. If you're worrying about whether she likes you or not, then you aren't man enough for her to like you. So when you feel the need to ask the forum whether or not she likes me, save us the trouble, and b*tch slap yourself.

Also if she's attracted to you or not isn't something out of your control, her attraction is something you have the power to actively create and not something that is just randomly choosen. Granted there will be chicks that will not like you no matter what but it's not outside the relm of possibility to make yourself attractive in a good 70% of all women solely based on your actions and body language.
(props to AB500)

SHOULD I DO _____?

No, you should have done that awhile ago. Way to **** up.

WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME?
Then she's smarter than you assumed. If you have to ask yourself this, then she'd have to have problems to like you. Grow a pair.

WHAT SHOULD I SAY IN THIS SITUATION?
Nothing, because more often than not that situation you described is far too specific to ever occur again. It's all about growing to a point where you can handle all situations no matter what. Avoid these specific situations and any advice about them because they're too rare most times.

HOW CAN I GET HER TO LIKE ME?
Shut the **** up. Grow a pair. And stop asking retarted questions. If you have to ask questions like these, then you aren't ready for her to like you anyways.

Last edited:

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU should never ask yourself "does she like me"~ That just low!! Always go for the "SHOULD I like her??" Anyways great post :)

AB500

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically when I read the title I was getting all ready to ***** out a troll.

Also if she's attracted to you or not isn't something out of your control, her attraction is something you have the power to actively create and not something that is just randomly choosen. Granted there will be chicks that will not like you no matter what but it's not outside the relm of possibility to make yourself attractive in a good 70% of all women solely based on your actions and body language. I've seen it happen before with chicks that didn't seem too attracted to me when I first met them. After a few hours with them I've had some eating out of the palm of my hand (literally?).

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the title was pretty iron myself, pretty attention grabbing eh? lol

But yeah, that's a really good point AB, i think i'm gonna edit and through that one in there.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
YOU should never ask yourself "does she like me"~ That just low!! Always go for the "SHOULD I like her??" Anyways great post :)

WORDS TO LIVE BY...great response

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume every girl I talk to is attracted to me... It makes me very confident, and usually it comes to light to be true!

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, there is some good advice here, i hope some more people get to read this, enough people on this forum could use this sorta advice...

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm, haven't heard, "does she like me?" in awhile, feels good!