Does she like me?

dabo

Reaction score
I have been friend with this girl for the last 6 months.We talk about everything together.I feel like there is a good chemistry between us .We live in the same floor so we spend most of the time together.After a while i started to develope feelings for her.The thing is she has a boyfriend and they have been together for allmost two years.But She is really sweet to me,she cares for me.She likes it when i touch here hair and face.When we watch movies together,we sit real close on the bed and touch with eachother.we wrestle a lot on her bed.So i was just wondring if she does all that with me just becouse she sees me as her best friend or does she have feelings for me??

devgrp

Reaction score
Did you sleep with her yet? If not then you might be in some trouble, because you may have already gone into the dreaded friend zone and thats what you want to avoid. When you wrestle with her again, take it to the next level and bang the **** out of her, then come back and tell us what happened.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
YOu remind me of me back in the day.

I still kick myself for those days, LOL!

JESUS you're wrestling with her on the bed and she likes when you touch her...how long are you going to wait?? Before she finds someone else to scratch the itch YOU created?

She WILL, you know. And then you're a friend for life.

And you're sitting there whining about, "Does she like me? Does she like me?"

Yes, fool, she likes you. Even if I'm wrong, only one way to find out. What's the worst that could happen? She's ONLY A GIRL!

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is her opinions above yours? Do you feel like expressing your feelings to her but stop because you think what if she does not like you?

I think you should take her off her pedestal...

Stroke her hair then let her know you feel like kissing her and her reaction will be the answer to your question

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by devgrp
Did you sleep with her yet? If not then you might be in some trouble, because you may have already gone into the dreaded friend zone and thats what you want to avoid. When you wrestle with her again, take it to the next level and bang the **** out of her, then come back and tell us what happened.
THANK YOU! That's what I'm talking about!

And remember...it's easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission...

dabo

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY OLD LIFE BACK

i desided to be friend with her and drop the feeling.Because i am afraid that i am allready in the "friendship zone" and 2. she has a boyfriend she really love,3.we probably wont study together in the next school year (that means i will only see her for the next four months).But the question is HOW CAN I DO IT???hOW CAN I BLOCKADE THE FEELINGS I HAVE FOR HER AND STAY FRIEND WITH HER???????Because i really do not want our friendship to end..So if it is there anybody out there who could help me,i would be very happy..Because I am reallllly in love with her.I can not think of a day which i did not think or dream about her.......So HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
You really need help brother!!! I suggest we all gather around you and hold your hand and maybe we can sing together "bridge over troubled water"...

S T A N D U P !

D O S O M E T H I N G !

B E A M A N !

jseib

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those times where life just isn't fair.. If you think about it with all the things you guys do she either suspects you like her or thinks your gay... The problem is there is no way to avoid your feelings and Im sure almost every guy has gone through a simular situation... My advice is to do what the guys said above and next time you are getting touchy feely just kiss her.. Some woman like living on the edge and if you push her over that edge she has to decide once and for all what she wants and if she decides to LJBF you then well at least you likely wont have to worry about a long painful friendship...

I really feel bad for guys ina situation like this... It has to be the worst form of inhumane torture possible