does she like me?

ToZe

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok in my french class theres this very hot chick who sits to the left of me. she sits so damn closs to me, closer to me than her male partner (in french, we have partners to practice 101 french with, but shes not my partner). i dont really know if she does like me or not. first of all, she's a very hot blonde preppie, and i'm a brown filipino skater kid. anyways, she always smiles at me (with the eyes smiling too) and we always talk about random ****. also, one time she applied some pink lipstick in front of me (even though it didnt look that good on her) and i read somewhere girls like to put emphasis on their lips to attract others.
ok so the main thing is, one time, like again she sat very closs to me, and then i had to present a french presentation facing the whole class, and i can see her like kicking her foot or shaking her leg and the foot is pointing at me the whole time(oh yea i read that somewhere too) and then i look at her and she has a nice smile, (but i dont remember if i smiled back) and then at the end of the presentation she said good job (she didn't even say good job to her partner).
and another thing i was holding a paper and she wanted to see it so she held it and her elbow was touchin my chest. i was happy.(lol) and one time the teacher told me to go to the front of the class along wit other kids and i didnt go yet, and then the girl im talkin about says "go now" and taps my lower back twice.
so, does she like?

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
a brown filipino skater kid

that is all i need to know that no blond girl on this planet will be turned on by you.

ToZe

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, what!!!
:cry:
dont worry im not the typical filipino, i'm muscular, have a medium nose, and good looking, i look more hawaiian than filipino

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ToZe said:
lol, what!!!
:cry:
dont worry im not the typical filipino, i'm muscular, have a medium nose, and good looking, i look more hawaiian than filipino
Sorry man but this is true. White girls simply don't like us brown folks.:down:

It looks like its indian for you/us.

ToZe

Don Juan
Reaction score
man
but in my school, some asians and mexicans are dating hot, white preppies
wait, aldaris, are you a girl btw
oh yeah and plus, i'm 5'9", and filipinos are averagely 5'4" and aldrais says she doesn't like short men

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ToZe said:
man
but in my school, some asians and mexicans are dating hot, white preppies
wait, aldaris, are you a girl btw
I must've not gotten the memo.

Last time I checked white girls dated alpha, tall latin men, very handsome black men or tall white males (or rather "average" white male...since whites are tall in the first place)

Most white girls settle for the average, 5'10"+ white guy though.

Dating outside your race is tough.

ToZe

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah. but those kids i was talking about are probably just lucky, cuz its only some asians and mexicans who date them. and that asian kid played guitar in a band in front of the school (but he wasnt even good) so thats probably why he got the girl
but anyways, is my description good? does she like?

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she like you?Maybe yes Maybe No.We cant really be sure and neither can you for now.

Why not get her number and ask her out?Wouldnt that be the perfect way to find the answer to your question?Next time your beside her,try resting a part of your body on her.If shes comfortable,your in.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you try talking to her so you can get a better idea.

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
TWO things.

Firstly, your mind is going on overdrive to find out if this girl is into you or not. It's really not that difficult. If she's into you she'll let you know. Freud said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. In this case she probably was just applying lipstick. Don't spend so much time analysing all this body language, what are you some kind of robot?

Secondly, the fact that you referred to yourself as "a brown filipino skater kid" inherently implies that you think of yourself as less than her, and that because she is white she's above you and so immediately you are pedestaling and she's going to be turned off by that.