Does sex affect athletic performance?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet. I wish they studied someone who believed it did effect their performance.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but being an AFC does. Just ask Tony Romo or Tom Brady,..

wooowooowoowooo,..

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
No, but being an AFC does. Just ask Tony Romo or Tom Brady,..

wooowooowoowooo,..
haha! Yeah, I heard (didn't confirm it) that Eli had his fiance sit out in the cold during the championship game instead of in the paid-for box because he was superstitious. She supposedly did it too. "Hey b****, i want your a$$ out in the cold come Sunday!" :p

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Legend has it that one of the sprinters that "Chariots of Fire" was based on always jerked off before he would race. I read in a men's magazine a while back that a male orgasm has 5 times the relaxing effect as valium so maybe it would help in a sport where being relaxed is important. But the best quote I've heard on this topic, and I forget the source, was as follows. "It's not the sex that hurts the players. It's staying out all night looking for it!" :)

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably a myth but i don't have sex the night before a fight.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope. i actually read about it recently in mens health

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worrying about crap like this releases cortisol and that affects performance.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
Not sure what is behind it. I have always had a high sex drive and still at my age but if I stay horny my lifts are better than if I had sex or had a freaking wet dream. Of coarse this is weightlifting or powerlifting but everyone is different but there is just something motivating when I am squatting, benching or doing Deads and I find myself with a stiff hardon it seems to add strength to my lifts and this never happens if I have had sex or the wet dream.

LoneSilver :crackup:
too much detail

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Flyer. I deleted it and replaced it with a something more proper. Sorry if it offended you or anyone else on here and thanks for pointing it out.

LoneSilver :eek:

Flyer said:
too much detail