Does race have an impact in getting women???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
waffen_SS_master said:
um no, negros cannot get any girl if they try. THats a joke.
i was just trying not to sound to racist

but your right

and asians are naturaly bad with women they shoudl go to japan becuiase they will never get laid in america...sad truth and if you cant take it you should slit

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
The Acacia Strain said:
i was just trying not to sound to racist

but your right

and asians are naturaly bad with women they shoudl go to japan becuiase they will never get laid in america...sad truth and if you cant take it you should slit
wELL ACTUALLY blacks are the official pimps.players and so are latinos. I mean datz why they dont need websites if you wonder 99% of people are on this site are whiteguys,you wonder why!

But still its becuse every race feels comfortable with their own race its a FACT!

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
Ooh By The Way Its Me Winter Sucks I Had Forgot My Password For My Other Account,lol Bad Memory

Reaction score
The Acacia Strain said:
I'm Korean, and I won't go back to Korea because there ARE NO WHITE GIRLS THERE! white girls = heaven

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
I'm Korean, and I won't go back to Korea because there ARE NO WHITE GIRLS THERE! white girls = heaven
lol white girls are the best but they like mostly white guys apparently :(

Reaction score
winter_sucksx said:
lol white girls are the best but they like mostly white guys apparently :(
they like white guys the best, and they also, to some degree, like mexicans and blacks. they DO NOT WANT asians! But does this mean I have to go to Japan? No, I am not attracted to Asians at all. White women are the cream of the crop, period. I accept the fact that they dont' want Asian guys. But one day, I WILL get lucky.

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
You already have a 'tanned' complexion, and Latin men have reputation for being sexy in pop culture anyway.

White women are the same as any other women - if you know how to appeal to women in general, no matter what race, then you'll also appeal to white women.

Well everyone's different. You'll notice in my approach journals that I tend to like ethnic hb's and tend to shy away from approaching white girls. Most white girls I have seen haven't gone higher than hb6's here.
Well yes latin men of european descent of a repuation of bein sexy but the latinos or the ones of indian descent from mexico and other latin america arent labeled as that,they are labeled as trashy.And the ones out of african descent are treated harshy.And tanned skin well I dont have a tanned skin im a dark Honduran my completetion is like many other latinos.Remeber latinos come in all sort of category.Why would you shy to whitegirls??If your a whiteguy you have a higher chance of getting a whitegirl she will feel wayy more comfortable with their race,this ia fact and past expeirence.Just like how a blackgirl will only date a blackguy.And as for blackguys well they dont seem comfortable with black girls,lol they go for white girls.But it seems every race favors white people,because most asian girls like white guys,makes me wish I was a white latin,lol but thats just me!

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
white women are heaven??? Yeah right. The only girls that deserved to be called heaven are brazillians

Reaction score
winter_sucksx said:
Well yes latin men of european descent of a repuation of bein sexy but the latinos or the ones of indian descent from mexico and other latin america arent labeled as that,they are labeled as trashy.And the ones out of african descent are treated harshy.And tanned skin well I dont have a tanned skin im a dark Honduran my completetion is like many other latinos.Remeber latinos come in all sort of category.Why would you shy to whitegirls??If your a whiteguy you have a higher chance of getting a whitegirl she will feel wayy more comfortable with their race,this ia fact and past expeirence.Just like how a blackgirl will only date a blackguy.And as for blackguys well they dont seem comfortable with black girls,lol they go for white girls.But it seems every race favors white people,because most asian girls like white guys,makes me wish I was a white latin,lol but thats just me!
OH SHUT UP FOR GOD'S SAKES! I'm ASIAN!!! Think how shytty life is for me if I only go for white girls! I mean, just look at my situation, 99.9% white girls turn me down. Next time you pursue a white chick, remember "realfreakinlost" because you need to thank God you aren't Asian.

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
OH SHUT UP FOR GOD'S SAKES! I'm ASIAN!!! Think how shytty life is for me if I only go for white girls! I mean, just look at my situation, 99.9% white girls turn me down. Next time you pursue a white chick, remember "realfreakinlost" because you need to thank God you aren't Asian.
So what if your asian?Huh you have a betta chance of getting whitegirls then me why?Because atleast you asians are stereoptype or labeled as smart what about us mexicans/hispanics?We are labeled as diry trash immigrants.And white girls in my area think mexicans or any latinos are criminals so some of them are afraid I mean im proud to be my heritage and race and you should be proud to be ASIAN you guys are known as the model minoirty.So next you pursue a white girl remeber"you didnt cross the border" beacuase YOU need to thank GOD as asians have a repuation of being smart not being dirty.

Reaction score
winter_sucksx said:
So what if your asian?Huh you have a betta chance of getting whitegirls then me why?Because atleast you asians are stereoptype or labeled as smart what about us mexicans/hispanics?We are labeled as diry trash immigrants.And white girls in my area think mexicans or any latinos are criminals so some of them are afraid I mean im proud to be my heritage and race and you should be proud to be ASIAN you guys are known as the model minoirty.So next you pursue a white girl remeber"you didnt cross the border" beacuase YOU need to thank GOD as asians have a repuation of being smart not being dirty.
That doesn't matter when everybody knows that we have short penises, and by the way that is true, I can confirm it. Anyways, you only mentioned the bad stereotypes of Mexicans and the good stereotypes of Asians. Let me give you some bad Asian qualities. We are geeky, we are weak/fragile (i lift weights so I'm an exception), we are asexual, we think like computers because we're good at math, we are BIGTIME wusses, we can't do shyt in a fight, we can't speak English, we are insecure, I mean the list just goes on and on. You, being a latino, who cares if the stereotype is criminals. As long as YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON, fvck those stereotypes. Look, forget all that shyt I just said, and LISTEN TO THIS. I personally know 7 latino guys that are the biggest pimps ever. I do not know ONE asian guy even REMOTELY close to a pimp. Asian guys are fvcking losers, at least you latinos are good fighters and tough, fvck man, you guys can beat the shyt out of a scrawny little Asian guy anyday. All I'm saying is, admit that you aren't a white guy, but deal with it. and I URGE YOU, keep going for white girls. That's what I'm doing too. Not only are white girls "trophy girlfriends", but white girls are the most beautiful, elegant, graceful, lovely girls EVER.

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
That doesn't matter when everybody knows that we have short penises, and by the way that is true, I can confirm it. Anyways, you only mentioned the bad stereotypes of Mexicans and the good stereotypes of Asians. Let me give you some bad Asian qualities. We are geeky, we are weak/fragile (i lift weights so I'm an exception), we are asexual, we think like computers because we're good at math, we are BIGTIME wusses, we can't do shyt in a fight, we can't speak English, we are insecure, I mean the list just goes on and on. You, being a latino, who cares if the stereotype is criminals. As long as YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON, fvck those stereotypes. Look, forget all that shyt I just said, and LISTEN TO THIS. I personally know 7 latino guys that are the biggest pimps ever. I do not know ONE asian guy even REMOTELY close to a pimp. Asian guys are fvcking losers, at least you latinos are good fighters and tough, fvck man, you guys can beat the shyt out of a scrawny little Asian guy anyday. All I'm saying is, admit that you aren't a white guy, but deal with it. and I URGE YOU, keep going for white girls. That's what I'm doing too. Not only are white girls "trophy girlfriends", but white girls are the most beautiful, elegant, graceful, lovely girls EVER.
Ok I agree with your post but the stuff your typing is pretty much like me,the bad steretypes of you asians not speaking english applys to us aswell.But it seems like your not proud to be asian??Are you or i mean do you have low self esteem??It seems like it,plus the asian pimps are usually filipinos and vietnamese and the latino pimps are usually puetoricans and mexicans ;) But still man there is nothing wrong with being ASIAN,you guys got some fine girls to MY OPINION atleast.You need to go to hawiai(spelled wrong) they got some fine asians and guys there get laid all the time.And yeah ill admit im not white(Proud of it),lol. Yeah and britney spears is the finest white girl well one of I would love to bang her,lol :D

Reaction score
winter_sucksx said:
Ok I agree with your post but the stuff your typing is pretty much like me,the bad steretypes of you asians not speaking english applys to us aswell.But it seems like your not proud to be asian??Are you or i mean do you have low self esteem??It seems like it,plus the asian pimps are usually filipinos and vietnamese and the latino pimps are usually puetoricans and mexicans ;) But still man there is nothing wrong with being ASIAN,you guys got some fine girls to MY OPINION atleast.You need to go to hawiai(spelled wrong) they got some fine asians and guys there get laid all the time.And yeah ill admit im not white(Proud of it),lol. Yeah and britney spears is the finest white girl well one of I would love to bang her,lol :D
I'm half white half Korean, but people always think I'm Japanese. To tell you the truth, I FVCKING HATE MY RACE. I like the white half, of course, but I look more Asian than I do white. I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM proud to be Asian, I fvcking despise Asian ways, culture, people, everything. I HATE Asians, and I HATE BEING Asian. Will this change my race? Of course not. But at least I'm not some dumbfvck who goes around saying "Asian pride"! What pride is there? What's prideful about being Asian. The only good thing I can think of is we can do FVCKING MATH PROBLEMS. WHO THE FVCK CARES ABOUT MATH? I hate the way Asians look, but what I hate EVEN MORE is the way we Asians think. We are all a bunch of computers, we are INCAPABLE OF COMPASSION. Just look at what the Japanese did in World war 2, and you'll see what I mean.

Also I am not attracted at all to Asian women. I know everybody is nuts over them, I personally am not because they remind me of my mother and my sister.

White girls are angels here on earth. As much as I hate myself for being Asian, I am content. Why am I content? Because God has been gracious enough for letting me lay eyes on these heavenly, white beauties.

Reaction score
For those of you who are with white girls, I really really envy you. You guys need to appreciate that white girls are the genetic perfection created in all of God's glorious creations

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny .. i am white, and I've seen white girls with white/black/asian/brown/indian guys. But how many asian girls have you seen with black/brown/indian guys? VERY few.

Here are my list of THE most racist female racial groups

Asian females>>>> one of the worst, most money hungry, stuck up, all drives expensive japanese imports, trendy *****es. And yes, white guys do get asian girls. But come and visit Socal. The most prettiest asian chicks are always with asian guys.

Black females>>>>> second worst. Loud, hates white people.

Latinas>>>>>> the most white friendly.

elton

Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
For those of you who are with white girls, I really really envy you. You guys need to appreciate that white girls are the genetic perfection created in all of God's glorious creations
You piss me off in a various amount of ways.

im full korean and

1. i dont have a short ****.

2. thats great you like white girls but i prefer TAN girls. ive seen PLENTY of hispanics that look amazing. and even some light skin black girls.

3. are you really that unproud of what you are? you must get laid never. hit the gym. find a hobby that you will love. stand up straight, smile when girls make eye contact with you. and buy some nice clothes. i have a friend thats half korean and hes JUST fine.

www.myspace.com/djdavebenjamin

elton

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes you are right tho. it is extremely difficult for asians cannot get white women. i think its mostly cause we are ususally real nerdy, raised into a Pvssy, and that asian accent is just straight up unattractive.

how many asian women, white men married couples have you seen compared to white women and asian men married couples.

im almost 100% sure that reallyfreakinlost's mom is asian and dad is white. that tells you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.