Does my boss want to have sex with me?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
A big butt . I can't be alone in thinking a big butt is a genetic defect. If you are slim you shouldn't have any butt. The same goes for breasts. A slim girl shouldn't have large breasts.
All The Answers said:
YOU are a genetic defect
All The Answers has all the answers about the issue at hand.

Big butts are the law.

Last Man Standing said:
Take this hor down like the hor that she is and spank her like a bongo drum!!!
This guy is impressing me recently.

LOL @ spank her like a bongo drum

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she just wanted a little attention to me.
do not hit on her.
she is your boss, and any comments can be turned into sexual harassment which can not only get you fired but also a big lawsuit.
sexual harassment is illegal.
there are people who are so bored, that are willing to conger up anything for attention and when it gets out of hand (where they loose the upper hand in it)
they scream "sexual harassment".
beware!!

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
do not hit on her.
she is your boss, and any comments can be turned into sexual harassment which can not only get you fired but also a big lawsuit.
there are people who are so bored, that are willing to conger up anything for attention and when it gets out of hand (where they loose the upper hand in it)
beware!!
Really?? It's sexual harrassment if you are under her? I mean...she can fire him anytime she wants. How can the employee sexually harrass the boss? The boss has all the power.

I ask these things because I just started a new job and one of my bosses is FINE AS HELL. Spanish mami with HUGE BOOTY. :yes:

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All The Answers said:
YOU are a genetic defect

i nice round big butt on a skinny girl is 1 of the most sexually attractive things about a female, what kind of homo are u??
DAMN RIGHT

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Really?? It's sexual harrassment if you are under her? I mean...she can fire him anytime she wants. How can the employee sexually harrass the boss? The boss has all the power.

I ask these things because I just started a new job and one of my bosses is FINE AS HELL. Spanish mami with HUGE BOOTY. :yes:
its possible for anyone to sexually harass anyone, meaning she is capable of harassing you, and you are capable of harassing her, and both are illegal.

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
do not hit on her.
beware!!
ok this sounds like good advice. I will find out come monday when its just us two in the office. Im gonna throw a little bait out there but not so much that she can say sexual harassment, because she was the one to bring up a$$es and flirting.

any more thoughts from the people?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasir Jones said:
ok this sounds like good advice. I will find out come monday when its just us two in the office. Im gonna throw a little bait out there but not so much that she can say sexual harassment, because she was the one to bring up a$$es and flirting.

any more thoughts from the people?
to be honest, with the butt comments she made, she sexually harassed you already.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can get away with it. Men can't. Even though it's not fair, it's the way it is.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I say if you get a chance, you should bang her without question. You would be a legend from then on at your place of employment. There's no such thing as sexual harrassment in consensual sex.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a tough call. Normally when women do this it can be one of two things. It's either she wants to hook up or she is being a c0ck tease. The only way to find out if she's interested is to test the waters and see where that goes. Next time she flirts take it as a sign to try and up things a little more. I can imagine how awkward it would feel coming on to your boss and trying to game her like any other chick. As far as sexual harrassment is concerned it was her coming on to you first with the suggestive comments so she has no reason to try and accuse you. Lets not be so cynical about it but just to play it safe and see where that takes you.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eeeh it's tough to determine from just the text. (Can't actually see the vibes between you two)

"me: umm, well i wouldnt do that.
her: i see when u stare at my butt in here. *she walks away smirking*

I don't like analyzing stupid little comments like these but, she just made it personal when she said "I see when you stare at my butt". She's obviously throwing out a sexual vibe to you. Also, is she usually known for saying things like that to her employees?

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Eeeh it's tough to determine from just the text. (Can't actually see the vibes between you two)

I don't like analyzing stupid little comments like these but, she just made it personal when she said "I see when you stare at my butt". She's obviously throwing out a sexual vibe to you. Also, is she usually known for saying things like that to her employees?
well the vibes i got initially was that she was hitting on me, because it came out of nowhere and it was just the two of us. I was actually stunned and could only blush and let out a laugh. But yeah, im gonna turn it up a little.

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:

well i think this is her first leadership position and i am the only guy consistently around, so im the only one she would even talk that way to.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would continue the flirting, but make sure you have recorded the incidents where she has come on to you before you come on to her. That way, if she claims sexual harassment in the future, you have documentation to support your counterclaim that she harassed you first, and it became consensual.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a tease to me. The workplace is not a place to try to pick up and the work desk is not a place to bone. HOWEVER, if she initiates ALL of the moves, then it is your duty to finesse that booty.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep us posted.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
She sounds like a tease to me. The workplace is not a place to try to pick up and the work desk is not a place to bone. HOWEVER, if she initiates ALL of the moves, then it is your duty to finesse that booty.
I totally concur. One of the joys of working in America as a male (outside of the obesity rate and STD rate) is the inability to date anyone below you or younger than you. A boss? Well, we all know that American guys will screw anything. So I can't see how she could get in trouble for that.

Don't diss me, boys. You guys like bubble butts. Ain't nothing wrong with that. It began as an urban thing and has spread to the suburbs. Probably has something to do with how every suburban white boy desires to be accepted by the two black boys in his school.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long is your internship? If it's not too long then go for it, though you might want to consider a couple of things.

Firstly, check if she's got a ring on... if she's married or engaged, she's got to make the first move. Otherwise she has too much of a defence if it goes pear shaped and sexual harrassment becomes an issue.

Second... use your sense of smell. 30yo women rock! If she's hot to trot it'll be practically running down her leg in anticipation and the whole office will smell like pu$$y.