Does kino takes away

JlN

Don Juan
Reaction score
kino is great in its way ... but does it takes away the "challenging"

When you first approach the girl, kino works well. I don't see any flaw in that. But there's something that really bother me about being into her too much that she might loses interest.

U can't have one wit another? Cuz being challenging works great _ Kino works great too (even better with girls that shows alot of IOI) ...

please share me your great insights

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can kino her by hugging her and THEN pushing her away. Pat her head like a little girl. Smack her bottom. Bootie bump her away, etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:

JlN

Don Juan
Reaction score
AsianPlayboy: Thanks, I think i know how to integrate kino while still holding the "challanging" card.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her the Kiss of Death. Hell, say it even in an ominious tone as you cradle her in your arms and plant a big kiss on her forehead... it's such a mixed signal, on one hand it's somewhat intimate and physical, but on the other it's the "We're Just Friends" kiss.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from a female:

PLEASE don't listen to asian playboy. If you do that to a girl, she will never take you seriously. That is a sign of immaturity. Come on! what did you say? "pat her head" "smack her" what? LOL :crackup: :down:

I suggest, resting your forearm on her shoulder.

Can somebody please explain what IoI mean? Thank you.

Meg

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Advice from a female:

PLEASE don't listen to asian playboy. If you do that to a girl, she will never take you seriously. That is a sign of immaturity. Come on! what did you say? "pat her head" "smack her" what? LOL

Meg
This is exactly why we don't need you here, nor do we want you.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thing is, to quote Style, "Everything that was funny at age ten is funny all over again."

I mean, yeah, you could play up the old, stick in the mud, crumpets & tea, stiff upper lip... OR you could have a damn, fun time.

Hmmm...

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluelemond you're an idiot. You are speaking for everybody really?

I am giving advice that is TRUTHFUL, I don't give BS advice just to be funny etc...

You don't have to listen to my advice if you don't want to. Why don't you listen to asian playboy and let me know how successful you are.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian Playboy has been shown to have success doing this stuff, as do myself and lots of other guys. Playful kino and touching can be great. In a party atmosphere especially, you can get away with more stuff if you do it playfully than seriously.

Of course, you have to calibrate this to the situation. Don't smack her on the ass or booty bump her at an intimate moment, but also don't to serious, somber-faced kino when you're supposed to be flirting and having a good time.

-Dan

Leah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to bat against my team and disagree with you Mel, but I agree with the lads on this! The techniques suggest friendship thus raising a challenge for the woman to get his interest beyond that.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from a female:

PLEASE don't listen to asian playboy. If you do that to a girl, she will never take you seriously. That is a sign of immaturity. Come on! what did you say? "pat her head" "smack her" what? LOL

Meg
great example of
what women say they want VS. to what women respond

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
IOI- indicators of interest

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
We should run our female members away.

blueangel83,

How would you like a guy to approach you? What makes you comfortable when meeting a new guy?

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is very powerful, and does not have any real cons - if it flows naturally, and is congruent with your personality.

I for example consider myself a playful sort. Hence my form of kino. Other DJ's are more into the intimate stuff; like a subtle touch or gentle brush.

Just find what you're most at ease with. If there's nothing, then consider opening yourself to contact a bit more, and developing a confidence for your own body. Then kino will never go wrong.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Advice from a female:
Not wishing to be rude Blueangel, but that kind of advice won't go down well here...and I'll tell you why:

There are about a million sites out there where men and women congregate to discuss relationships and whine about how they can't get/keep a man/woman, and they pass each other horrible advice for the most part.

This site works on a fundamental principle: if you want to know how to get women, speak to the guy who's successful with women, never to women themselves (the same applies in reverse - don't come here expecting us to give you advice on men).

It's quite simple really. The dynamics of how a guy gets a woman are unimportant to the woman. All she'll care about is that she suddenly finds herself liking him. Unless she decides to deconstruct every approach that's ever been made on her, she's unlikely to sort what works and what doesn't into tidy compartments. In the same way, I couldn't tell you why certain women have piqued my interest whilst others have not.

My opinion for what it's worth.