Does it get easier when you go to clubs?

miba

Banned
Reaction score
Hey,

Im currently in High School, and was just wondering...how easy is it to pick up when you go to clubs?

Tell your experiences. Thanks. :woo:

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs/bars are the hardest places to pick up women.. unless they are totally trashed of their nuts. This is because there are about 100 other penises within a 5 meter vacinity and pretty much every other guy there will be dressed to impress much like you are as well. Chances are their game is usually pretty on to it and they are a lot more experienced then you are.

Conquer the Bar/Club scene.. and you should be able to handle anything else..

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not easier or harder, it's just different.

But please, don't go thinking "I won't pick up in daytime I'll just wait till I go to clubs because it will be easy".

I have friends that think like that.

Baaaad.

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
there will be some serious competition at clubs. think 6'4" dudes who are good looking and well-dressed. also there might be huge black dudes. these guys barely have to do anything to get action at clubs. this can be a little intimidating if you are not a big guy.

if you really like party girls then by all means conquer the club scene. otherwise its not that neccesary.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found it easiest to pick up at clubs and bars. Not sure why ... I just like the atmosphere. I've always thought day game was the most challenging.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really easier. It's all group sets and almost all women have their shields up, because any decent looking girl gets hit on a lot at any decent bar/club. That being said, I've found it helps with a little alcohol, both in her and in you.

Firepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
miba said:
was just wondering...how easy is it to pick up when you go to clubs?
It's noisy. You get cheap kino, but must repeat about 3/4 of what you say to her.

Hot women + booze = revelations on how intelligent women truly are, and how far a good rack can take you even over a degree.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was great at pulling girls in this under 18 club i used to go too, until i found this website lol, then my club game just vanished, but outside of the club i got better

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
miba said:
Hey,

Im currently in High School, and was just wondering...how easy is it to pick up when you go to clubs?

Tell your experiences. Thanks. :woo:
They aren't bad places to get a random hook up or a one night stand, but this has only happened to me randomly (not everytime).

Remember, 95% of the men at the bar/club are there for the same exact reason as you...TO PULL ASS. Expect guys to be on a moderately attractive girl like flies on ****.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just lurk in the corner and watch the big screen TV or band. Chicks have to Find me, in a bar or a club. I'm very laid back. When I get up and go to the bar, it's a big event for me, and the chicks are watching my every move. The "sales type" chicks will even sit down at my table and get to know me. It's a reversal of roles.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I just lurk in the corner and watch the big screen TV or band. Chicks have to Find me, in a bar or a club. I'm very laid back. When I get up and go to the bar, it's a big event for me, and the chicks are watching my every move. The "sales type" chicks will even sit down at my table and get to know me. It's a reversal of roles.
How do you do that without looking lame?

Do you sit with a group of people or something?