Does being ****y work with good-looking dudes?

dj trainee

Don Juan
Reaction score
According to some female friends, they say if the guy's looking, they get away with it... If they're already good looking though, they don't really need to be ****y but I suppose if they can say it in a joking way, it would probably work in their favour too.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you mean by ****y. I act like a ****y ******* towards girls a lot, but it's just part of the game and they know that I'm just teasing them with it.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are very good looking, c&f can hurt more than it helps. It gets overused anyway.

sosocool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
If you are very good looking, c&f can hurt more than it helps. It gets overused anyway.

I think I know what you mean.

I live in California (los angeles) and I think that whole ****y thing has been played out here cause every time I try to be ****y & funny with women, they seem put off. And I've been wondering what the h@ll why...

I'm good looking, but I'm no Antonio Banderas, but still good looking so I wondered if it was my looks that maybe was causing the whole ****y funny thing not to work.

I was probably making myself look bad, like an ass

also girls here seem to be very sensitive. It's like you can't even make fun of them without them taking it so literally ... like they don't know the meaning of satire.

It was way different in D.C. down there you can poke fun at girls and they loved it... cause they knew I wasn't being serious, just having fun.

any how thanks for the feedback and good luck with the ladies!

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls dont play along with it, i had cnf backfiring on me a couple of times, its a good technique, but from what i'd learnt so far is that it is fine as long as you dont use it all the time... if the girl is kinds giving you **** then cnf her, if she responds positively just have a good convo man, no need in cnf negging her or **** like that:) hope it helps

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys ever just try being a gentleman? Might catch em off guard...