Does being skinny matter?

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i shouldn't really be posting on here as i'm putting myself first in my life atm and not obsessing over women.

But this isn't just a question of women and attraction....just something i need to know.

I'm skinny atm...i've tryed everything under the sun to gain weight and don't see how i can....i have a very very very fast matabalisim.

Anyhow, i have mixed results...haven't had a girlfriend since i was 13...i'm 22 now...yeah sad isn't it.
But i do get alot of girls kissing,dancing etc....basically prick teasing...and can't help but wonder if my weight has anything to do with not attracting women.

-Malachi

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
READ!

Been asked already today.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a good body is a bit like having a great haircut or cool clothes. It's not absolutely necessary, but can help a lot, especially when you first meet someone. The opening is so much easier.
It also gets you more respect and self-confidence.

You can try out my shake, if you don't mind eating a lot of sugar. Buy some weight protein powder. Mix three spoons with one litre of milk, 500g strawberry yoghurt and one spoon of olive oil. Tastes good and has more than 1000 kcal. Drink this for a while and watch yourself getting fat.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't start putting on weight until I was 25. When I was 19, I was 6'3" and 135 pounds. Now I'm about 195. Just wait till you get older and gaining weight will be easy, almost too easy.

In the meantime, eat 6 or 7 meals a day and hit the weights. When I was in college, I took food with me everywhere in a cooler and I ate constantly and I lifted 4 days a week. This kept me from looking disgusting but I never got huge. That was fine enough for me at the time.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok my weight is 9 Stone...not sure what that is in lbs....

But i do look skinny, i mentioned it to my doctor one time and he said i'm normal.

Ok so here's a question...can i gain muscle by lifting weights etc even though i'm 9 stone?....
As i don't want to start excersizing etc and find that i LOSE weight when i REALLY need to keep and gain every last bit of weight i can get!.

Thanks

-Malachi

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Malachi
Ok so i shouldn't really be posting on here as i'm putting myself first in my life atm and not obsessing over women.

But this isn't just a question of women and attraction....just something i need to know.

I'm skinny atm...i've tryed everything under the sun to gain weight and don't see how i can....i have a very very very fast matabalisim.

Anyhow, i have mixed results...haven't had a girlfriend since i was 13...i'm 22 now...yeah sad isn't it.
But i do get alot of girls kissing,dancing etc....basically prick teasing...and can't help but wonder if my weight has anything to do with not attracting women.

-Malachi
Yes being skinny matters to some women, and No skinny doesn't matter to some women. Its that simple. All you have to do is find one with whom it doesn't.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iguess i can acept my weight, Just wondering if there's any point in lifting weights etc cause of my weight.....don't really wanna be like pop-eye now do i?...lol

-Malachi

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Iguess i can acept my weight, Just wondering if there's any point in lifting weights etc cause of my weight.....don't really wanna be like pop-eye now do i?...lol

-Malachi
There always a point in being in shape. The better shape you are in the more healthy you are. Do it for that reason alone, so you can live a long life unhindered by the problems that come with being out of shape.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being skinny doesnt have anything to do with getting a girlfriend. You say that you fool around with girls, this means that girls ARE attracted to you somewhat but you're probably losing them somewhere after that. If they didn't like the fact that you're skinny they wouldn't be fooling around with you. No girls in their right mind would say "I like to fool around with him but I dont want to be his g/f because he's skinny" No way in hell. If a girl fools around with you then you have a very big chance of making her your g/f, however if you stop being a challenge to her she will not like you anymore. Don't blame it on your physical aspects, its all about your game. Learn the rules of attraction first if you're worried about getting a g/f, and if being skinny bothers you then work on it, but don't blame your body for your lack of game.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok my weight is 9 Stone...not sure what that is in lbs....

-Malachi

126lbs

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
66% of the American population is overweight and a third of this is morbidly obese.

Trust me, better a little underweight that a little overweight.

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm really skinny too but you cant let it bother you. I know this sounds mean, but I look at a fat person, and am like "thank f*cking god thats not me"

I'm 157 6'0". Don't know how many stones that is, but I need to pack on at least 20 pounds.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
silenthill, you are NOT skinny.. reminds me of something i read about called "reverse anorexia" or something like that. i'm not saying you have that by the way. reverse anorexia is the opposite of anorexia. guys look at themselves in the mirror and although they got meat on their bones, they perceive themselves as being really skinny. i know someone who thinks he's really skinny, yet he's actually buff. maybe because he compares himself to the gigantic professional bodybuilders

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Malachi, don't worry about your weight so much. I was exactly like you and I really worried about how skinny I was. I'm about 6" and weigh around 140 lbs or so. Some of my friends give me sh*t and call me skinny, but it doesn't matter. Regardless of my weight I have managed to stay in a committed relationship to a HB9 who absolutely adores me.

For a very long time I was worried about what she thought about me. I worried that she was only attracted to my personality and not my physical features.. but she tells me how sexy I am all the time.

Worrying about my weight has been a major downer on my life. I've spent WAY too much time worrying about it. It began in middle school and I became very isolated from people because of my weight. I look in the mirror or look down at my legs and think, "Shi* man, I'm way too skinny". But apparently that doesn't mean anything to the love of my life and means less and less to me as time goes on. My metabolism is fast and will slow down as I get older. I still have trouble believing that she thinks I'm this sexy guy she tells me I am. I consider myself average looking.

Moral of the story: Weight has a small impact on attracting girls. Of course there are some who aren't attracted to skinny guys, but that isn't a whole lot. Be happy with yourself and be confident!

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i do worry about my weight, but maybe it doesn't matter that much if i still am able to have dances,kissing and fun with girls....like another poster said....they wouldn't do that if they didn't think i attractive.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Head over the the HF forum for advice about gaining weight.

You say you just can't gain weight. WRONG. I think you're just lazy.

You need to go to the store, RIGHT now, and buy the following:

tupper ware containers
veggies
fruit
brown rice
cottage cheese
whole wheat pasta
pasta sauce
beef
chicken
salmon
oatmeal
yogurt
eggs
whey protein
milk
beans

Now I want you to devise a meal plan consisting of SIX meals per day that include a fruit or veggie, meat, and a carb from the above list.

Then I want you to eat them every day for a week.

That's the first step. Next is to hit the gym.