Does anyone read books anymore?

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I read the bible once"

I'm sure you did... did you read your history books too? Yea I garuntee they're fiction too...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally got around to reading "Fear and Loathing" (the actual book by Thompson) and it was pretty interesting...

I love books about ancient civilizations (Mayans, Egyptians, Incans, etc) and their social cultures and beliefs. If anyone is into this sorta thing, you should send me some of your recommendations.

I just read "Galactic Alignment: The Transformation of Conciousness According to Mayan, Egyptian and Vedic Traditions" which is a good read for anyone who likes to read about possible major prophesies about the Earth. On sale at Amazon for only $10 :p

Also, for anyone knocking the Bible as a good read - don't. Anyone that knows me knows I'm not anything close to a Christian, but there's some pretty sweet stories in the Old Testiment where God doesn't take any sh!t and starts owning people. I look it as more of a SciFi book than a "holy scripture," so that might be the way to view it when reading it.

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea,
"animal farm" and "brave new world" were some pretty good books I recently read

Sora

Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
...there's some pretty sweet stories in the Old Testiment where God doesn't take any sh!t and starts owning people...
lmao! hahaha Just funny how you put that, haha.

But word, Wheel Of Time...Lord of the Rings...Sword of Shannara series...Darksword trilogy...

All very good shiet.