Does Anyone Journal?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to write journals (including field reports)
It's crazy to read something you wrote 15 years ago, If you think about it, life happens fast, and even my thought process, things that I valued when I was younger etc. Has completely changed. I recently started journaling again as its also a great way to write my thoughts I've also done some video journals,

anyway just curious if anyone else did this

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my typewriters is devoted solely to my thoughts.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not frequently but having done in the past, without question a really stimulative , helpful process.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back I found a notebook of my thoughts when I was going thru my divorce years ago. I read 5 lines of that schit and about threw up. What a clueless dumb fuhk I was. Lol.

I shredded that garbage instantly.

Thank God for SoSuave.

Slag

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've kept a journal since I was 20. It's a lot of work, as I'm pretty detailed and often go into more description than is practical, but I do enjoy it. I used to write in a notebook, but then started doing it on my computer. It's much easier to edit that way, and I can also put pictures in it.

I can't remember half of what I do in a year if I don't write it down, and it seems like a shame to forget so much of what I experience, so that's why I do it.