Does anyone felt this?

sony007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am an educated guy, nice car, job and everthing. Still I always need reassurance that I am good enough.

For few days, I would feel good abt myself (during that time I am good with gals and anyone else per sake) but when I am feeling down, I do everything worng. Speak what I am not supposed to, make foolish jokes (that offend a person), feel that I am useless. And I observe that I go through these phases in a cycle.

Has anyone else felt the same?

Is there a way to overcome this?

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are experiencing is pretty common. Talk to a therapist about it (not a shrink).

unamean

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!!!! that is exactly how i feel. my problem is that in my buisness (i'm a mortgage broker) i'm all commision. i've been in the buisness for almost 2 years and i just recently started making money. i was very happy before i started making all this money. i get so stressed out for no reason at all. i have nothing to be down about, i live at home and have no real expences. i'm 20 years old, i drive a bmw 540i, and i make 6 figures a year. i guess i'm just scared of how i'm going to survive in the real world, and that i'm not guaranteed a set salary. i smoke a lot of weed just to calm me down. i'm hoping this is just a faze. otherwise i should see a therapist or something.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
You might want to knock the "weed" smoking out. That shyt isn't good for anyone. Get high on life.

FrustratedChump

Don Juan
Reaction score
It may not be bipolar, there's also a thing called unipolar. Bipolar occurs in cycles at like 3 weeks to 6 (if I remember correctly). Unipolar can be a day to day thing.

I had a roommate who was crazy, at first I thought bipolar, then unipolar, turned out he was schizo.

See a doctor about it, if its really a problem for you. Or smoke lots of weed, thats always worked for me.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
unamean....you make six figures and you are 20.....dude, can you school me on how you do so well......

Hey great question by the way, I just want to point out and I could be wrong, but Attitude is everything....and at times, circumstances arise that try to make us feel down, whether they be persecuation, or just oour own mistakes........keeping a positive attitude keeps you focused and upbeat....even in a stressful environment.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unamean
i smoke a lot of weed just to calm me down. i'm hoping this is just a faze. otherwise i should see a therapist or something.
Paranoia is one of the effects of the weed smoking.

sony007 - need of reassurance is normal. Does it interfere with your life significantly? how?

sony007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Paranoia is one of the effects of the weed smoking.

sony007 - need of reassurance is normal. Does it interfere with your life significantly? how?
well not significantly. but it does. when i m down, i feel bad abt myself. hate everyone. cant take jokes or bull **** from anyone. feel like angry. I might not seem as bad as i sound cause everything is goin on inside the mind.

but when i m feeling good, i have this feeling that i can conquer the world.

i dont smoke (weed or anything). i dont drink (at all) either.

DirtMcGirtRIP

Reaction score
FrustratedChump said:
It may not be bipolar, there's also a thing called unipolar. Bipolar occurs in cycles at like 3 weeks to 6 (if I remember correctly). Unipolar can be a day to day thing.
I'm a psychology major. Actually, unipolar is just another word for regular depression. See, bipolar (bi meaning two) means there are two poles to the disorder: up (manic) and down (depressed). Unipolar (uni meaning one) means there's just one pole: depressed.

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Dude, thats fvcking hilarious!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sony007
I am an educated guy
well (and some one with my poor grammer and spelling should not be complaining lol) for some one who is educated, maybe oyu should change the thread title, surely you know not to mix up past and present in the same sentance :p

dude anyway im just messing with you, so im not having a go or anything, peace out.

unamean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
unamean....you make six figures and you are 20.....dude, can you school me on how you do so well......

ITS ALL SALES, AND HARD WORK. ON EACH DEAL THAT YOU CLOSE YOU MAKE $3,000-10,000. I CLOSE LIKE 2-3 A MONTH WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH GARBAGE COMPARED TO WHAT THE GUYS ON MY TEAM CLOSE. MY FRIEND THAT WORKS HERE MAKES $100,000 A MONTH, IM NOT KIDDING EITHER.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
okay...unamean, when I graduate college, i am goin into pharm. sales......tell me somethin bro, have you read the tom hopkins material like being an interested introvert and thats how you do it? dude...I am 21 and I want some of your success, hahaa, you are the fvckin man dude!! Can you school me, hell, I will pay ya 12 bucks an hour, haah!