Does anyone feel like the whole "cougar" phenomenon is more based on a guy's looks than his actual age?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one of the main reasons an older man takes longer to reload is that typically the woman he is with is not that attractive. :rolleyes:
That's mostly in your case, dud. ;)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a married cougar had an affair with me (back when I was 23), she was ecstatic at how quickly I reloaded.
Of course. She thought it was already over when you spritzed your pants before you opened your fly and set free your trouser worm.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man of age 35 should be dating a 24 year-old.
Most 35 year old men are going to have a difficult time finding a 24 year old to date.

In the United States, the Pew Research Center recently published research findings about age gaps in marriages. On average, husbands are only 2.2 years older than their wives. While the research did not cover age gaps in non-marital relationships, I don't believe the results would be much different. Most people have a blue pilled ideology on relationships and non-marital couples often become future marital couples. Younger divorcees (under age 50) tend to re-marry at high rates within 5 years of a divorce.

In general, most men are dating someone close to their own age. I have often said on this forum that most men in their 30s/40s are pussie beggars for someone close to their own age.

I would expect a 35 year old man to be dating a 30-35 year old woman. Based on the data available, I think a 30 year old girlfriend is impressive for a 35 year old man. I think that even 28-29 would impressive too. There's a bit of an age gap between a 28-30 year old and a 24 year old.

In the case we are discussing in this thread, a 30-35 year woman would be an upgrade over a 48 year old woman.

A growing share of 35 year old men are also in a relationship with someone slightly older, such as a 36-38 year old woman.

I think one of the main reasons an older man takes longer to reload is that typically the woman he is with is not that attractive.:rolleyes:
There is some truth to this. Most older men are going to be having sex with a woman near his own age. She's not going to be as attractive as someone younger. I don't think it's the only reason for longer refractory periods.

Last edited: