Does anybody say stuff behind your back?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why but I tend to thinkI am alone in this area. Someone told me that this girl which I never talk to thinks I'm a homo (literally) even though I've gone out with one of her friends and I currently have a girlfriend. And there are a couple wrestlers that want to beat my ass.
It's just how I am that when someone talks about me behind my back I take it personal and hurts my confidence a great deal. I know this site preaches to not care what anyone thinks but I'm sure they never get talked behind their back a lot.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
but I'm sure they never get talked behind their back a lot.
if you truly believe this you are too naive to be a Don Juan

i know this isn't what you want to hear, but im saying it anyways. STOP CARING!

if you have dated this girls friend and have a girlfriend, im sure one of them can vouch for your unlimited manliness :rolleyes:

as for the wrestlers..... run.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are truly confident with yourself these comments don't bother you. In fact, when i hear ppl talking behind my back I just laugh because they obviously didn't have the balls to say it to my face. (i'm not an intimidating character, btw).

I'll do an analogy here.....

Let's say you're a skinny guy. Some guy calls you a fat a$$. Does it bother you? Of course not....you know that you're not fat so there is no reason to be bothered by it. If you ARE indeed fat, and someone calls you a fat@$$ then you might take offense to it.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly wrestler kid: "yea you're gay!"
You: "Let's assume I'm gay.. Ever had your ass beat by a gay dude? Cuz I'll put my foot so far up your ass you'll be eating athletes' foot for dinner if you don't shut the f*ck up."

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah except this wrestler is one of the toughest kids in school, has a mob of friends which will handle me if I beat their friend, and plus I have a class with him next semester.

We used to friends like in middle school but ever since he got an ego he keeps asking me to fight him and makes fun of me some. A lot of girls like him also.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We used to friends like in middle school but ever since he got an ego he keeps asking me to fight him and makes fun of me some. A lot of girls like him also.
actually, he sounds like a DJ
lol :rolleyes:

PerfectCell

Reaction score
Wrestlers are not ugly, I take offense to that :p

Most of my teams pretty good looking lol

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have people IMing me talkin lots of mess for absolutely no reason.

I fight right back. Sometimes I don't, but some people just don't learn.

If you don't like my above idea, try: "I don't give a f*ck what you think, so quit b*tchin before I GIVE you something to b*tch about!" When you say give (you should be standing up), push your index finger into his chest hard, like you're smashing an ant.

If this don't get him off, you're gonna have to go fistacuffs.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score

It's just how I am that when someone talks about me behind my back I take it personal and hurts my confidence a great deal. I know this site preaches to not care what anyone thinks but I'm sure they never get talked behind their back a lot.
First it is human (female > male) nature to gossip. Talking negative behind your back is just a form of gossip. It is probably not just this guy but a lot of people in your class who talk about you and others.
People who talk negative behind peoples back all the time have a personality problem (or are just immature).

The most important line I EVER heard about this is:

"What other people think of you is none of your business"

Say this line to yourself whenever you get too conscious about it. It is magic!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people that talk about you behind your back have nothing else to do with their lives.
this so called chick talks crap behind your back, then she is not worth your time and investments.
because she has nothing better to do with her time than gossip, instead of having fun or working for a future or making personal changes and growth to herself.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept it... it is part of the territory. Moreover, it is something that will continue to happen. For some reason, some people just have absolutely nothing better to do with their lives accept talk about other people. There is absolutely nothing that you can do about this. Fighting will not help, stooping to their level will not help, shooting up the school will not help. It is something that you will have to deal with for the rest of your existence.

Accept it...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does he taunt you? Got something that he wants? Can you make friends with the wrestler?

If not......

as for the wrestlers..... run.
:p

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Does anybody say stuff behind your back?

Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
STOP CARING!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a delicate and sensitive ego, you couldn't just stop caring. Otherwise, why would he be asking us? The chinese proverb goes something like "A man can easily take a slap to the face. It's his ego that can't."

Witnessed this a few years back. There was this annoying kid at my school a while ago. Eventually, he pissed somebody off, and got a faceful of fist in the cafeteria, in front of everyone. It wasn't hard, he didnt even have a bruise. But he started crying, and ran straight to the main office. He was known for his bloated ego.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop caring now. Alot of people say this just to scare you like you are right now. I would know because i used to wrestle (i quit a couple of days ago but that's not the point..) <--i quit because it was boring

So anyways stop caring because it seemed like his psychology worked and you are scared. there's nothing to be scared of.