Does anybody ever feel just apathetic about the whole girl thing?

Yoko Kurama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, I think to myself how much happier I am when I am just doing my thing. I am always working out (running especially), I like to read, be around my friends and family. I don't need anybody (girlwise) I really don't think they could make my life better. When I take my life and try to add a girl into it, in the end it doesn't better me. I believe it is a mirage, has to be.

2 + (-1) = 1

Looks like your gonna increase the two from the beginning, but when you get into it, it actually decreases it. Mirage.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother you got the right mentality. Your mentality is what most guys wish they had. Most guys out here are the total opposite of you. They obsesses with getting women and because they can't their life is horrible.

Getting women does not complete your life. It's just an addition/enhancement to it. Just like a car, just like moving to your own apartment, just like buying a nice sports coat etc. Women are no different.

Women are attracted to men that have their own life rather than men that make THEM their life.

Yoko Kurama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not even concerned about attracting them. If they want some of this their gonna have to attract ME. I am the one, not them.

Jet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah. If you really believed that, then you wouldn't even be here. Why would you need to be?
And if this was the case then you wouldn't have made a different thread earlier today about being pissed when some girl flaked on you.

Maybe the above mentality is good and maybe it's not but that's NOT your real mentality. Lying to yourself isn't going to help you.

Reaction score
yeah buddy, your delusional. A woman is not a sports car. Last time I checked you couldn't **** a sports car, unless you had a huge **** and ****ed the exhaust. But anyways..... Be honest man, a good woman betters a good man. The wrong woman on the other hand, will take hold of your balls and wont let go....

Reaction score
Yoko, if you keep with that terrible attitude you have right now... Before you know it, you're gonna have it all, your own place, all the money you can imagine, and loneliness, you think Johnny Depp's wife asked him out? NO... Man up buddy, your "I"m the prize" mentality is only gonna take you so far..

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I do believe its possible to live your life eliminating the desire for women (think of Buddhist monks, for example) - its not the reality many of us face.

I think the objective should be total contentness while single, because being depressed and unhappy without a woman isn't going to do you any good - but at the same time you have to actively pursue as many leads as you can, all while avoiding attachment to any one woman and being outcome independent about the whole process (i.e. - it doesnt work out with one woman, who cares? There are millions more).

Be independent. But don't avoid playing the game. My two cents.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoko Kurama said:
I mean, I think to myself how much happier I am when I am just doing my thing. I am always working out (running especially), I like to read, be around my friends and family. I don't need anybody (girlwise) I really don't think they could make my life better. When I take my life and try to add a girl into it, in the end it doesn't better me. I believe it is a mirage, has to be.

2 + (-1) = 1

Looks like your gonna increase the two from the beginning, but when you get into it, it actually decreases it. Mirage.
i'll be 27 in about a month. for personal reasons, I went from the time i was 18 to about a week after i turned 21, without going on a date. now, lol, part of that was what brought me here in the first place.. a horrid oneitis, chasing her. i 'refused' to date anyone else. it wasn't even an option (i had it bad ya'll).

but the last 2 years was all me and to be totally honest, it was quite possibly the best decision i made in my life, and i'm not exaggerating.

i never was a bad looking guy and never did have too much problem getting women (it was keeping them that was my problem, when i opened up my mouth and spouted my afc rubbish, they'd run for the hills). i'd probably be shacked up with some kids, like any other 27 year old, probably married cause it was the thing to do, in debt becuase some woman convinced me she had to have this or she had to have that. i would not have had the time to make myself a better person.

NOw, I am engaged, but ti's to a woman who fits me like a freaking glove. I have a 2 year old child but it's a child I wanted. not a child that was forced upon me, with a woman I didn't want it with.

My point is, my original point is.. you do not know how far ahead of the game you are and dont' listen to these guys. I'm engaged and i'm telling you to fvck women, they aren't that serious. they really aren't.

that's it. AFC's are AFC's becuase they don't live life.

I think the real turning point in my DJism was the 100 day post I made here

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84433&highlight=LJBF

**** changed my life and my outlook on women. YOU DON'T NEED THEM. it's not that they are mean, or they suck, or the hate you or wahtever the fv ck, they just aren't that important.

hell some of the best most fulfilling times in my life were when i was as free as a bird.

I go to the point where I Knew I didn't' need a woman. I was running a business, I had a good relationship with my sister at the time, I was reading, I was following my hobbies, I was killing it in the gym.. not even necessarily to get women, but becuase i was an athlete my whole life and that's what I do.. i work out. I feel good about me when I work out..

the feeling of working your ass off, going to the gym, working your ass off, then cleaning up and going to Barnes and noble, sitting on the patio and listening to some nice music while you drink some 10 dollar cup of coffee and read a magazine.. **** I dont' need a woman to make me happy. Some nice music, something good to read, some good food..

Or sitting at home and watching the godfather trilogy while drinking vodka and cranberry juice

or beating the living **** out of your friends in NCAA 20'whatever football

or reading a really good classic book like the brothers karamazov and getting sucked into it

or learning a new language

or just taking your damn self out to an expensive restaurant. one of the most memorable nights in my life was by my god damn self, the day i knew i wasn't gonna be broke anymore.. i took myself out to a Chinese restaurant and could give a flying **** if i had a woman with me

life's little pleasures.

I think alot of guy's dont' know how to appreciate life's little pleasures.

then, one day, i saw a woman, that after 3 years... peeked my interest. she wasn't just cute. she was spunky as ****, and I like that. I knew i would enjoy myself if i took her out, so I asked her out and she said yes and that was the end of the 3 years (and boy did we have fun)

But even know if my fiancee walked out i know i can survive. i have survived. while I am very happy, and while she makes me happy, she isn't the REASON I'm happy if that makes sense. i'm not saying it wouldn't suck but i'm 100% sure i'll move on.

I"m not all that familiar with it.. but you know how like, all the BYU football players have to go on a "mission" for 2 years before they can play football, it's really no different.

I think all men should go on a 2 year Mission. become a man, figure out who the **** you are, pick up some hobbies, develop interests, figure out a career path and make legit endroads into doing it.

I've gone 3 years without dating. the day i met my fiancee i had 4 plates and was working on 2 more. there was a time i was literarly knee deep in ass 7 nights a week if i so chose. And at some point, you just want more out of life. women aren't that damn important. You do not need them to be happy. at all. I was just as happy (and at times, happier) without ass than I was with.

it's just a different type of happy

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i'll be 27 in about a month. for personal reasons, I went from the time i was 18 to about a week after i turned 21, without going on a date. now, lol, part of that was what brought me here in the first place.. a horrid oneitis, chasing her. i 'refused' to date anyone else. it wasn't even an option (i had it bad ya'll).

but the last 2 years was all me and to be totally honest, it was quite possibly the best decision i made in my life, and i'm not exaggerating.

i never was a bad looking guy and never did have too much problem getting women (it was keeping them that was my problem, when i opened up my mouth and spouted my afc rubbish, they'd run for the hills). i'd probably be shacked up with some kids, like any other 27 year old, probably married cause it was the thing to do, in debt becuase some woman convinced me she had to have this or she had to have that. i would not have had the time to make myself a better person.

NOw, I am engaged, but ti's to a woman who fits me like a freaking glove. I have a 2 year old child but it's a child I wanted. not a child that was forced upon me, with a woman I didn't want it with.

My point is, my original point is.. you do not know how far ahead of the game you are and dont' listen to these guys. I'm engaged and i'm telling you to fvck women, they aren't that serious. they really aren't.

that's it. AFC's are AFC's becuase they don't live life.

I think the real turning point in my DJism was the 100 day post I made here

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84433&highlight=LJBF

**** changed my life and my outlook on women. YOU DON'T NEED THEM. it's not that they are mean, or they suck, or the hate you or wahtever the fv ck, they just aren't that important.

hell some of the best most fulfilling times in my life were when i was as free as a bird.

I go to the point where I Knew I didn't' need a woman. I was running a business, I had a good relationship with my sister at the time, I was reading, I was following my hobbies, I was killing it in the gym.. not even necessarily to get women, but becuase i was an athlete my whole life and that's what I do.. i work out. I feel good about me when I work out..

the feeling of working your ass off, going to the gym, working your ass off, then cleaning up and going to Barnes and noble, sitting on the patio and listening to some nice music while you drink some 10 dollar cup of coffee and read a magazine.. **** I dont' need a woman to make me happy. Some nice music, something good to read, some good food..

Or sitting at home and watching the godfather trilogy while drinking vodka and cranberry juice

or beating the living **** out of your friends in NCAA 20'whatever football

or reading a really good classic book like the brothers karamazov and getting sucked into it

or learning a new language

or just taking your damn self out to an expensive restaurant. one of the most memorable nights in my life was by my god damn self, the day i knew i wasn't gonna be broke anymore.. i took myself out to a Chinese restaurant and could give a flying **** if i had a woman with me

life's little pleasures.

I think alot of guy's dont' know how to appreciate life's little pleasures.

then, one day, i saw a woman, that after 3 years... peeked my interest. she wasn't just cute. she was spunky as ****, and I like that. I knew i would enjoy myself if i took her out, so I asked her out and she said yes and that was the end of the 3 years (and boy did we have fun)

But even know if my fiancee walked out i know i can survive. i have survived. while I am very happy, and while she makes me happy, she isn't the REASON I'm happy if that makes sense. i'm not saying it wouldn't suck but i'm 100% sure i'll move on.

I"m not all that familiar with it.. but you know how like, all the BYU football players have to go on a "mission" for 2 years before they can play football, it's really no different.

I think all men should go on a 2 year Mission. become a man, figure out who the **** you are, pick up some hobbies, develop interests, figure out a career path and make legit endroads into doing it.

I've gone 3 years without dating. the day i met my fiancee i had 4 plates and was working on 2 more. there was a time i was literarly knee deep in ass 7 nights a week if i so chose. And at some point, you just want more out of life. women aren't that damn important. You do not need them to be happy. at all. I was just as happy (and at times, happier) without ass than I was with.

it's just a different type of happy
Real good post ....*sheds a single tear* If only more had this thought process and could read passages like this....Oneitis would more than likely begin to diminish only left to those who were too busy wanking off to their "supposed" one to realize.

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker broke it down good and thanks for sharing your life experiences, you opened up a lot to me.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. it was a very long and very hard road but i'm better for it.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinLuckyAintLuck said:
yeah buddy, your delusional. A woman is not a sports car. Last time I checked you couldn't **** a sports car, unless you had a huge **** and ****ed the exhaust.
A woman is not much different than a car in the sense that they enhance your life. It's weak men like yourself that put too much value in women thus we have sites like sosuave.com to help such guys.

Women need to be thought of and treated like every other thing in our lives not any different. This is what the men that are successful with women do and that is what we must emulate.