Doc Love Has Lost It - Latest Article Critiqued

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I get it

I think we are simply seeing two totally different camps of thought, with Doc Love caught in the middle.

On one hand you have guys like me that don't give a hoot about LTRs. We want to seduce as many hot women as possible. Obviously, this takes out any concern for how an evening might impact a relationship. There isn't going to be any relationship. When she stops giving, we get going.

On the other side, you have guys who are going into partial retirement from the game ("real" bf status), guys who don't want to be in the game that deep, and guys who consider the game to be the relationship. These guys have their work cut out for them. I'll admit it's harder to keep a relationship with a true HB than it is to simply bed her. Also, unless you have some real skills the best part of the relationship will be at the start. The better looking her ass is, the more likely you'll want to continue with her. Keep that in mind when selecting a wife. No comprimise on weight. Been there, done that!

Doc Love's advice is much more appealing to the second group. I do not believe he would be good advice on seducing women quickly from the small segment that I heard. He seriously does need to get a new photo, regardless.

Just my .002

Analysis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Doc Love is the premiere relationship doctor

The thing with Doc Love is that you have to study his material with a legal pad at least 15 min to 30 min. every day for the rest of your life. That is the only way you will overstand his material. Alot of times you think he means one thing and it really means another. The way to get clarification is to either e-mail him or set up a phone coaching session or listen to his radio show that is on every week or read his article along with buying the book. Now to your question.....

"Guys, women never call! Why go through all that worthless rigmarole?"

"you're going to call her every two weeks. Hopefully she'll call you back in between, and you'll set up a coffee date. "

Ok, so which is it? If women never call then why should I sit around waiting for her to call me to set up a coffee date?

First, Doc Love says once you get the home phone number, you call her a week later (leaving no messages and either blocking your number or calling from diff. numbers but make it seem like its the first time you call - VERY IMPORTANT) and set up a date. You don't talk in between even if she calls you, you tell her - lets save it for the date. And you keep repeating this until you get to 9 dates which is your beach head. Meaning you don't give her any credit until you reach at least 9 dates and during those 9 dates you give her no flowers, no candy - Only 2 compliments per date - Keep it light and funny - Nothing serious....So again, Doc Love never says to wait for her to call you...You should have called her already and set up the date after 5-9 days (No Fri., Sat. or Sun. - Exceptions are Sunday Afternoon if her schedule is hectic) upon getting her number....Now if she does call you before you call her to set up the date take it....but it means she has a really high interest level in you....I think you may have gotten his advice confused....I have before also...But I've conversated with him many times...I have a fairly good understanding - doc love student of 6 years...Still learning...I swear on my life that this stuff has seriously worked for me...In college, I had so many women sweating me because of Doc Love's techniques.....

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand that but...

I've gotten very successful at bedding women within 3 dates. The only thing I need to do is get my ass out there and get more *total* dates. Doc Lov is saying 9 dates. I can't understand why on earth anyone would want to have 9 dates with the same woman. After the third or fourth, I'd just go shag and leave. If she cannot handle that, I can't understand why anyone would want to be bothered with such a person.

Doesn't make sense to me, but to each his own.