Do you want HB8s and 9s APPROACHING YOU?!

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a dog! Yes, if it is practical in your life and you have the time for one, GET A DOG!

They are CHICK MAGNETS!

I can't believe the number of HB8s and 9s that have come up and talked to me because of my dog!

If nothing else it is a great conversation starter and ice breaker.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you man. However the fact of the matter is that its not practical for me. So I'll provide an alternative tip for people who don't want to or can't own a dog.

Go to a pet store and ask someone that works there to let you hold the cutest puppy you can find. You'll be surprised how many chicks you'll find in a pet store. At that point you can start fighting off the HB 9's and 8's as wells as every other girl in the vicinity.

Same effect with less responsibility.

Or better yet if you have friends with a cute dog ask them if you can walk it for them every once in a while.

Again same effect, less responsiblity

swaptrex

Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
I hear you man. However the fact of the matter is that its not practical for me. So I'll provide an alternative tip for people who don't want to or can't own a dog.

Go to a pet store and ask someone that works there to let you hold the cutest puppy you can find. You'll be surprised how many chicks you'll find in a pet store. At that point you can start fighting off the HB 9's and 8's as wells as every other girl in the vicinity.

Same effect with less responsibility.

Or better yet if you have friends with a cute dog ask them if you can walk it for them every once in a while.

Again same effect, less responsiblity
wtf!! u just walk around the store for a while?

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
swaptrex said:
wtf!! u just walk around the store for a while?
Hey don't take my word for it. Go out and try it. To tell you the truth I got the first idea from Mystery. Nevertheless it works like a charm.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
although i agree that pet stores and having pets is a great way of DHVing,

have you field tested this? the HBs will probably give you proximity allowing you to open them, but i'm pretty sure you'll find that they wont open you, but rather you will still have to open them, very rarly have i been in a situation where an HB has opened me (this is from cold approach rather than within social circles).

the few times an HB has approached me, its been as a result of me using the DD line 'i think secretly all women do it'

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
timeforacatnap said:

have you field tested this? the HBs will probably give you proximity allowing you to open them, but i'm pretty sure you'll find that they wont open you, but rather you will still have to open them, very rarly have i been in a situation where an HB has opened me (this is from cold approach rather than within social circles).

the few times an HB has approached me, its been as a result of me using the DD line 'i think secretly all women do it'

Actually the way it worked for me was that a 6 walked up to me first than an 8 and a 7. All I had to do was make them laugh and make them kind of earn the right to pet the puppy (I did this by acting like I was one of the puppies parents and asking them questions like "Did you wash you hands" before I let them pet the dog). I closed the 7, the 8 used the BF excuse (bringing it up by saying "I wish my Boyfriend wanted a puppy, hes so cute.") but as I learned later she actually was in a LTR with some guy.

By the way where did you get that DD line? I've read both his books and it hasn't come up in either of them. Nevertheless sounds like a fun one to use.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
got it form one of his Mp3 thingys, it works although it onl works with quite brash girls rather than the conservative ones we get here in the UK, here the standard and accepted intiation of an interaction begins with the male apporaching, so girls here dont really open guys often, its like a social barrier or something.

off topic, never ever let the BF issue become a barrier, it isnt, its just a shIIIt test, plough through it.

women are in love with the emotional roller coaster that a guy gives rather than the guy per say, thus if you can offer her a more thrilling emotional ride, she will be drawn to you, thus attracted to you, thus then the only question is her moral stand point on cheat, which is easier to deal with by giving her some 'excuses'/reasoning about how relationships are temporary etc.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
timeforacatnap said:

have you field tested this?'
Absolutely, I have tested this. And the beauty of it is that, YES, the HBs DO OPEN YOU! That is my whole point. I have a cute little ****er spaniel, he is not a big scary dog, nor is he a tiny, girly dog. But, he is adorable. And the girls go crazy over him. Yesterday I had an HB8 come over and go crazy over my dog.

Having the dog with you pushes all their buttons. Dogs are cute, the chicks love it. Plus having one shows that you are responsible and can take care of the dog. That pushes their nesting buttons.

I take him to pet stores and to the dog park. And just open conversations, not just with HBs, but with everybody. A great way to start talking and getting comfortable talking to strangers!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
better yet get a parrot.. i got a parrot and i take her to the beach with no cage... she just sits on my shoulders and i attrach attention :p

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
Hey don't take my word for it. Go out and try it. To tell you the truth I got the first idea from Mystery. Nevertheless it works like a charm.
You bet it works! I got this hot freaky girl that I work with and she goes ape**** when she sees a fuzzy little dog. She pretty much chases the owner to pet the blasted thing.

But then there's the flipside.

What if she just likes your dog?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

There's many more ways to have a HB8 or HB9 approach you than by having a dog to walk. There's a lot more easy and more cost effective ways too. When I have to resort to walking a dog 30 minutes in the a.m., and 30 more in the p.m. as well as maintain it, just for the sake of attracting women, then I know something's drastically wrong...

If you like a dog cool, it's a by-product of that... but don't just get a dog to get women... I mean ****, even if HB8s and HB9s aren't coming up to you, why not open THEM? That is kinda the central premise of this forum...

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
What if she just likes your dog?
Does it matter? She has come up to you. It takes away the cold approach that so many guys fear. Now, it is up to you to build the rapport. And it is sooo easy because you have the dog to talkk about. How old is he, what breeed, does she have one, does she want one.. etc..

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles said:
LOL

There's many more ways to have a HB8 or HB9 approach you than by having a dog to walk. There's a lot more easy and more cost effective ways too. When I have to resort to walking a dog 30 minutes in the a.m., and 30 more in the p.m. as well as maintain it, just for the sake of attracting women, then I know something's drastically wrong...

If you like a dog cool, it's a by-product of that... but don't just get a dog to get women... I mean ****, even if HB8s and HB9s aren't coming up to you, why not open THEM? That is kinda the central premise of this forum...
I haven't seen many ways that are as effective. A cute dog just sets a HB into a frenzy of squealing and excitement.

The ultimate goal is to approach HBs. But, many here don't have the level of skill yet. Having HBs come up to you and you engaging them in conversation is a great confidence booster.

I don't recommend one JUST to meet women, though I know some people do. If you think it fits your lifestyle, get one. However, many guys have a family dog. Take it out for a walk. You will be amazed.

Gettinthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me. It's a wonder why a lot of babes also have dogs I mean can you right now in your mind see a lady with her cat and walk up to her and say nice pu**y and ask if you can pet it?

Wink

Gettinthere :crackup: