Votes: 7 15.9%
  • no

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
im sure no one gives this much thought, but i just wondered, if anyone will get married. i would but right now im having a hard time raising my self confidence and finding girls that dont flake on me

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I will eventually. I love kids and someday I want one of my own. Maybe late twenties, early thirties I'll start thinking about settling down. We'll see.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love kids, especially my neice. Shes really cute. I plan on getting married EVENTUALLY. However, I am not in any rush.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like high 90% of people get married at least once in their lifetime. I'd say there's a good chance :)

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i want to start my own family, it'll be great, not just yet but im not in a hurry or am i wanting to take forever

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SnatchJP
Yeah I will eventually. I love kids and someday I want one of my own. Maybe late twenties, early thirties I'll start thinking about settling down. We'll see.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh... I stepping out on a limb is always difficult. Honestly... I do not think I will ever get married. Not because "I loathe being shackled to one woman" but honestly... I do not see a woman putting up with me for so long (or anyone for that matter). I am a very difficult person to deal with (I have the tendency to challenge people immensely) and I have the tendency to get distant from time to time (especially in my relationships). It is the reason why all of my other relationships have ended (I know... they have told me). I have not had a girlfriend since senior year of High School. I do not know... guess I will see when I get there.

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted no because, well, the website http://www.nomarriage.com/ sums it up well.

I never want to be tied to a woman and I hate kids. Who wants to become a measely provider-slave for a family? Who wants to give up the power to do whatever you want, whenever you want? Who wants to put up with a teenager's ****? Who wants to run the risk of being divorced and losing everything?

Apparently many people do. It's just... I look at my friend's parents and my parents.. and I dont see happiness. They're stuck in a repetative and boring lifestyle.

I don't mean to say this is how every marriage goes.. but this is what I see.

I want to remain truley free. Down with marriage.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
if I was to ever get married, itd have to be in my early thirties or late twenties. I have a feeling Id get really bored with one *****. And plus the fact that no ***** can stand me for a long time. I wanna go places and meet different people before I even think about settling down

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a dumb fuuckin question for the high school forum.
Half you guys don't know what you'll be majoring in halfway into your college years.

Oh yeah,
Also, do you guys think you'll ever join AARP when you get older?

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw come on, just because what we're thinking now might not be what we think later doesn't just make it invalid! :p It's still an interesting question, IMO.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why the **** anyone would ever want to marry me. I'm not that type ;)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smooth, you can be my bride. ;)

shiet, seriously, i cant see myself tied up till 30's, but hell, anything can happen.