Do you think women fear being hatfished?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidently, women fear that a man is wearing a hat because he is bald, and of course, they don't like it.

https://www.thethings.com/hatfishing-thing-15-photos/

my opinion: I suppose that this is analogous to wondering if a woman that wears loose fitting clothes has a lumpy figure.
So we shouldn like makeup cause there is the risk that he is ugly as fvck deep down? Guess they wouldnt agree with that...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well from a feminist point of view, woman is afraid of leaving her house because she can be raped any second now.

I don't care what woman want, say or desire, even for her she don't know what she want so, why would I care?

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never wear hats, don't even like most of them. Only ones I like are winter hats, aside from that you won't see me with one very often.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wore a hat at work while I was going my hair long, since I was an equipment operator and when my hair got long enough to no longer wear it, one of the women grabbed to top of my hair and pulled it, in front of everyone. She thought I was bald and wearing a toupee.

My response was automatic and not kind...But yes women totally believe hats are for bald men.