Do you think most people in general dislike the police?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Search your car for no reason...(illegal. That doesn't happen, and they need your consent if you aren't already in violation of the law upon commencement of the search), assuming you're a drug dealer! Yeah, those f'uckin cops are such *******s. Looking for drugs in a drug dealer's car. Performing the tasks outlined in their job description. That comment about 2pac just sealed the deal...you make it too easy for people who think clearly. :crackup:
lol the 2pac thing was a joke.. but they will make u wait in the cruizer and search ur car... if not they iwll make u wait until they get a permit..

they spend more time giving out tint tickets than catching car thiefs

in my town.. if u got a nice or a modded car.. they automatic think you have something to do with street racing and they will HASSLE you for no ****ing reason.. even if u dont have subs.. or loud exhuast.. but if u got rims and a nice paint they will pull u over for no reason and ****...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its kids (usual getting upto petty crime) and criminals who hate the police.

Everyone else should not have a problem with them and realise they are only there to help. That being said, I have met some power hungry officers who take it that step or two too far. But in general, they are good people, just sometimes jaded by the rot of people they see out there.