Do you think chicks are getting tattoos at a much higher rate than men because they only want bad boys to be interested?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today more American women than men have tattoos — 38 percent of women vs. 27 percent of men, according to Pew Research Center. Overall, nearly a third of Americans have at least one tattoo, Pew says, including 56 percent of women ages 18 to 29 and 53 percent ages 30 to 49.
my opinion: Tattoos were originally invented as a form of heraldry, so that folks could identify their tribe/comrades - similar to the way my chevalier ancestors had the family herald on their shields & horses. In a way, these chicks are telling the world, "I am a bad boy's woman".:down:

It's OVER for PureSkinCels. :down:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion: Tattoos were originally invented as a form of heraldry, so that folks could identify their tribe/comrades - similar to the way my chevalier ancestors had the family herald on their shields & horses. In a way, these chicks are telling the world, "I am a bad boy's woman".:down:
Yes, that's how these women find us. US, not you.

It's OVER for PureSkinCels. :down:
No, but a troll incel like you could get a full body yakuza tattoo suit and you'd still be avoided by women. So you can stop drooling after tatted women and just accept that you'll be a lonely wanker for the rest of your life.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Do you think a tattoo on a chick doesn't disqualify her in some way? :rolleyes:
Its up to every man to set his own standards. You set your own rules and you determine which women are for recreational use only and which ones are not. But a man needs to build some abundance in his life before he worries about this stuff.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that maybe an incel troll like you cannot disqualify since you already disqualified yourself from dating anyway? Why would we have to care about a hypothetical situation where you'd be in a position to disqualify a woman on anything?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, most men aren't going to disqualify women based on the presence of tattoos. Most men today are too thirsty to do something like that.

It also depends on how many tattoos she has, how large they are, where they are placed, and how tasteful they are.

A woman with 3 or fewer small tattoos that are more discreet will rarely get disqualified for something longer term.

Some men might disqualify some women from longer term relationships but still be interested in women with more tattoo coverage for shorter term.

There isn't a blanket statement on tattoos.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if women get tattoos because they continually make the assumption that men like the same qualities in women that women like in men. For instance, many women think having a high paying/high profile career and being "busy" makes them more attractive because they are attracted to men with those qualities so they project it onto men and basically end up adopting many the qualities of their own idealized man. So it's not a stretch to think some women may mistakenly believe that tats makes them more attractive to men for that reason.

But the more obvious explaination is that it's trendy. Women are NPCs they just follow the trends because they're evolutionarily programmed to seek comformity for safety reasons. Women who stand out are more vulnerable.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain it's got something to do with attention wh0ring.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the more obvious explaination is that it's trendy. Women are NPCs they just follow the trends because they're evolutionarily programmed to seek comformity for safety reasons
They're as preposterous as men who've blindly bought into everything they've heard out of The Manosphere, then start hurling jargon like "Gynocentrism!!!" at anyone who dares challenge their beliefs https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ld-hurt-me-anymore.282998/page-5#post-3134189