Do you tell your homies when you screw?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, basic question...you're pursuing a girl, your friends know you are after that. You soon **** her. Do you reveal this to your friends? How much action do you reveal?

TDK4

Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it depends on who im talking with. Some of your boys are more trustworthy than the others. Alot of the time I am silent about what goes on, but as a guy I do have an ego. So yes, with some people I do tell details, but usually only with people who have told me similar stories who I know are trustworthy and wont spread the word.
When in doubt use the smell test. - Maurice Chavez, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

bludb0i

Don Juan
Reaction score
no keep it silent that way you dont get a bad rep and can keep on gettin ass from diffrent girls.

AFI336

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only 2 friends that I tell how much action I get from a certain chick, and that's only because they have told me stories too, so I trust that nothing will slip out of their mouth.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wont lie I tell my two best friends everything. Its a contest b/n us, to see who can get laid the most and by the highest quality broads. I only tell those two my business because i know it will stay b/n us.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell your closer friends, but don't go bragging about it to everyone you see.
Also when you tell your homies don't brag too much about it or they'll probably end up spreading it

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
A *gentleman* doesn't. Then again, a gentleman wouldn't have "homies", either.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OleRyder is on it. I used to be open with my close friends but I have found that is not a real good policy.

Reaction score
pressing the blue button...bump!

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got one real close friend that I share stories with at times, he shares stories with me so it's cool.. we tell each other who we're after and how it's going sorta thing.

I personally feel kinda awkward going into too much detail, but I'll get the point across.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
In English: No!

In Spanish: No!

In German: Nein!

In Russian: Nyet!

In Ebonics: Hell no!

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
In Ebonics: Hell no!
Wouldn't that actually be "Hell Naw!"

And yes, i agree, Don't kiss and tell except to the most trusted of friends. only bad bad things will happen. Your ego shouldn't need that stroking anyways. And yes, i know it feels good to tell someone"Yeah man, i totally banged her. " or whatever, but the drama it can create will make the hour or two you spent with her seem inconsequential to the days and weeks you'll spend getting grilled.

Keep your private life private.

DJ Barcardi

Banned
Reaction score
Im not telling my friends anymore! Is telling your friends AFC behavoir?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it matters one way or the other. I have never had anything negative happen from it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. That's pretty highschoolish/college aged behavior. It's just assumed if you're a grown man, you get laid on a somewhat regular basis.