do you take the condom off right after you finish or lie there?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i always feel awkward when i finish... i take my dik out of her and then get the condom off it and wipe my dik with tissue, then i can finally just lie there. i just feel weird with the condom on me with all my sperm visible for her to see. kinda gross. do you guys do that too or you just finish and lie there with the condom on? i felt she wanted to just cuddle n kiss a bit right after i came. but we still did when i finished cleaning myself and she went to the bathroom, came back and we just lay there naked under the blankets for a while.

im just not that experienced with having sex with a girl i like. the other girls who ive had sex with id just get up, clean myself, put clothes on and tell them thats it for the night lol. but its different cause me and this girl are kind of together now. so yeah its all new to me.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lay there if you want to lay there.

Why does it matter what I do? There's no rulebook on this stuff. Be comfortable in your own skin.

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you ask some really weird and strange questions.

How is that strange at all for your jizz to be laid out in a bag? That's the point of the condom is it not? and wtf you wipe your **** with a tissue? just toss your boxers on lol. Especially if you're comfortable around this girl (vs. the 'other' random hoes) it shouldn't matter.

I think you are intentionally making things awkward when you could just stop posting new thread over every little thing and use your common sense. Seriously try it sometime, it's there, you just gotta find it.

I guess the positive here is that you are asking us instead of... her... At least I can only hope so. :kick:

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol im not that dumb. it's not so much as asking you guys... i like to hear other peoples opinions and what they do. i didn't think it was weird or such a big deal to ask. its like one of them things you talk about with ur buddies "do you throw it away when you finish or just lie there." no biggie man. sorry if it creeped you out :)

and i meant when you finish and lay back.. the sperm goes down all over your dik thats why i had to take the condom off then wipe my dik with a tissue plus all the other left over sperm hangin off the end of my dik that i wipe off. i dont just throw on my boxers with a sticky dik man lol. even my ex fuk buddy use to hand me the tissue box whenever we finished. i thought it was normal :S

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
when you finish the sperm goes down all over your dik
Interesting problem. Never heard of that one :nervous:

get a bigger weenie :woo:

or smaller condoms :kick:

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocket87 said:
Interesting problem. Never heard of that one :nervous:

get a bigger weenie :woo:

or smaller condoms :kick:
:crackup: that condom should be tight enough to where if it ripped , you would immediately know it , not some loose garbage bag that's a definite risk. don't buy magnums if you cant fill them lol

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either I am doing it wrong -- or most that replied in this thread are, but ...

I always take the condom off and blow on their back / stomach / face..

Thought this was standard.. I have never blown my load into a condom or cleaned up myself.

We fvck. I *** on her. She grabs a towel or has one ready. And then have her wipe my dvck off.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its not gay to wipe your dik with a tissue.. everyones different i suppose.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
haha you chumps wear condoms?
yeah, but aids is a *****. You can't be too careful the way girls get around these days. I'd like to stay disease free, and more importantly.... kid free.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
i always feel awkward when i finish... i take my dik out of her and then get the condom off it and wipe my dik with tissue, then i can finally just lie there. i just feel weird with the condom on me with all my sperm visible for her to see. kinda gross. do you guys do that too or you just finish and lie there with the condom on? i felt she wanted to just cuddle n kiss a bit right after i came. but we still did when i finished cleaning myself and she went to the bathroom, came back and we just lay there naked under the blankets for a while.

im just not that experienced with having sex with a girl i like. the other girls who ive had sex with id just get up, clean myself, put clothes on and tell them thats it for the night lol. but its different cause me and this girl are kind of together now. so yeah its all new to me.

wtf??? why should it be any different who you bang? why would you leave a used condom on? why do you feel the need to clean? haha wipe it off with a tissue...this is weird stuff to ask man....you shouldnt even have sex if its that much of a hassle for you.

powpow said:
haha you chumps wear condoms?
LMAO....you're not laughing now are you? how did not using condoms work out for you? not very well....you're the chump now with a kid to support...enjoy!!

As my dear old aunt always says...."laughing comes crying."