Do you pitty them?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS by your standard ALL women are "hors" which means we're all doomed to be alone if we follow your advice and say no to them. I'm very deep with my game and the only limits to women I cannot pull are my conscious and what morals i have (which I question very often) thus keeping me somewhat in cheque. There are men who have no such restraints and will go through any lengths to get women who they view as challanges or women who have taken vows.

No woman is completely immune from advanced tactics. It may take a great deal of time but it will happen sooner or later. The only thing that keeps them safe is distance and a bit of luck not to cross paths with the elite. Conquest is a lifestyle more then a skill. The most sucessful players are not spoken of because they're out of control. Their game is their obession in life. They refine tactics and strategies so much that they're more like mad artist then men at that point. I'm not there, nor do I aspire for that level of play but I've seen men like this and it's both beautiful and brutal to watch them work. I've taken alot of the guess work out of getting what I want but there are some fun unknowns left. For them, there is just action and time.

How does a woman resist or combat someone like that? It's simple, they don't. They fold. They fold like tissue paper.

Reaction score
Why do men on this forum disrespect women so brutally????? Only hors are hors -- quit calling all women hors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why degrade women??? Don;t be so bitter!!!!

If a hor opens her legs to you it is by her own volition -- if you weren't there it would be available to someone else!!!!! What is it that is soooooooooo difficult to understand??? HORS WANT A PENIS -------- NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WANT TO FEEL "IT' - "it" is not "you" - "it" is a "PENIS' they want to feel --- why make it so complicated -- you are no one special to a hor!!! You are merely there!!!! The next pimp in line!!!!!!! You are not a man to a hor - you are merely a "thing"!!!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
These highs and lows is what it means to be a chick. She needs the sad emo times just as much as the good emo times, text , phonecalls, girlfriends and betas are all not just there at her disposal for sh!ts and giggles. They need a villain just as much as a saint. What your allocated at that minute means nothing.
Reson #529085302484302984 for not giving a fvck to what a woman says she wants.

Good post Titties.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Say "Mo" to hos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crackup:

Last Man Standing said:
Why do men on this forum disrespect women so brutally????? Only hors are hors -- quit calling all women hors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why degrade women??? Don;t be so bitter!!!!
:confused:

That coming from you is a little bit strange. Nevermind.

Last Man Standing said:
If a hor opens her legs to you it is by her own volition -- if you weren't there it would be available to someone else!!!!! What is it that is soooooooooo difficult to understand??? HORS WANT A PENIS -------- NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:confused:

Last Man Standing said:
THEY WANT TO FEEL "IT' - "it" is not "you" - "it" is a "PENIS' they want to feel --- why make it so complicated -- you are no one special to a hor!!! You are merely there!!!! The next pimp in line!!!!!!! You are not a man to a hor - you are merely a "thing"!!!
So what is the deal then?

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Previously as an AFC, I sometimes feel extreme longings toward some girls. Lets just say want to get serious with them. Its sickness. Reason prevails though, now I know better.

But deep down inside I know it hurts a lot
I know you can't go on but it's worse to stop
You daydreamin 'bout your x, tryin to figure what's next
Other females can't compare to her sex
I'm tryin' to picture me, all in love with these hoes
But when I meet 'em, they just wanna lick my balls
You can't tell me ****, **** that
You're just another fine ass ***** with nut breath
I met you on friday, I ****ed you on saturday
I can't hold back ***** I'm still rollin' that way
Carry you across the threshold in my new house?
You better try to stick this big **** in your mouth, *****

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman is completely immune from advanced tactics. It may take a great deal of time but it will happen sooner or later. The only thing that keeps them safe is distance and a bit of luck not to cross paths with the elite. Conquest is a lifestyle more then a skill. The most sucessful players are not spoken of because they're out of control. Their game is their obession in life. They refine tactics and strategies so much that they're more like mad artist then men at that point. I'm not there, nor do I aspire for that level of play but I've seen men like this and it's both beautiful and brutal to watch them work. I've taken alot of the guess work out of getting what I want but there are some fun unknowns left. For them, there is just action and time.
my emphasis

I'm sure some women would get a jolly good laugh out of that. Rarely say "no," "never," "all," "always," or anything like that. Even Magic Johnson only got a very, very small percentage of the women he crossed paths with into bed. These uber-players may be damn effective, but the reality is that they're also a damn sight short of 100% effective. It's just that they seem that way because the ones who won't play usually cut 'em off before they step up to bat.

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro.. that was deep.. and it was sad b/c of the level our society has degraded to in some areas..

anyway... this is probably the most insiteful post i've ever read in these forums PERIOD, due to the highly frequent "am i alowd to kiss a dog" dumbass threads.

kudos yall. makes me wanna put my game in check because some girls just cant help themself to temptations... all ****yness aside

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Bullshyt!!! Why blame men for hors losing their "innocence" - what inncoence!!!!!!!!! They voluntarily open their legs for men to enter their stank-hole!!!!!! Did you rape her??? No!! Then why the pity over a hor being a hor -- you should show disdain and contempt, and not pity, for such a wretched creature!!!!!!!
Do you have some deeply rooted hatred of women...you call them hors all the time and seem to delight in making all women out to be slvts.

Personally, I love women, I think they make life worth living...I don't see why you seem to hate the very things that this site was created to help us attract...

To the OP, no I don't feel bad, but then again I always make my intentions clear implicitly.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but you're acting like you're some huge hott shot Moon. "me and my boys are good". I've been to Vegas on several occasions... I would say about %95 of the chicks there are sluts. They want the c0ck. Only thing you really need to get laid in Vegas is balls.. I'm not trying to down on you or talk ****, I'm just making an observation. Have you ever tried moving your "game" to another location? Maybe a small town area of sorts.. LMS is right.. most vegas chicks have no convictions.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
For the experience PUA's on this site, do you pitty women who you know you're going to have a ONS with or otherwise establish no real relationship with after you've gotten what you wanted?
You talk as if the women you have sex with are forever going to be scarred for this? where did this mentality come from?! I think you been listening to too many chick's conversation about the "bad man that took advantage of them". In actuality they have a brain and are very capable of making a decision like this and if they want ONS then its ok they will be fine because the next pimp in line will pick them up. You are but an insignificant blur to those women 24 hours late who are usually p1ssed drunk and are just waiting for the next big thrill in life to come at them.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have some deeply rooted hatred of women
I think LMS is just typing how all guys feel sometimes about women...I try to be fair when it comes to the female gender...but I think we all could learn alot from the more mature men on the forum..theres a reason why older guys don't mind NOT having a woman around.

it would be real easy to just label them bitter, but people become bitter for a legitimate reason, its usually good people who've had one to many run in's with bad people

Also older guys have been around longer, they no better, they understand the nature of women, and much to alot of peoples surprise, MOST women are good for making babies and not much else (very extreme I know)...the truth is in this day/age/location women are more of a burden than a benefit, for the most part...But i still keep on looking for the right one because its human nature and I have hope !

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
You talk as if the women you have sex with are forever going to be scarred for this? where did this mentality come from?! I think you been listening to too many chick's conversation about the "bad man that took advantage of them".
I'm just posing a question DJD. I'm boarderline sociopath as in I have very few overall feelings for mankind as a whole. Not saying I've crossed that line and now want to be a hermit or anything like that. I'm just more facinated with the way people think rather then how they feel about things.

In turn I just want to see how some people on this board think about the subject. Pretty basic.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Girls...who are just looking for realtionship...yes i pity them when they crush real players...

Bad girls (*****s, sluts, *****es, whatsoever)..who are just into fcvking....never ever pity them..

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper put it a little better than Last Man Standing. Women who are looking for LTR's are very hurt by PUA's because these guys lie about what they want. These guys usually dump a woman after the 3rd date whether or not they get laid. This makes the "good girl" who belived all his lies feel horrible, betrayed and bitter:cuss: . (Then one of YOU guys run into her and spin thread after thread on how vengeful and cruel women are.)

Girls you pick up in clubs who let you hit it within hours of meeting her...Don't feel a thing for her. She chose to crawl into bed with you, she probably dosen't feel guilty because she go what she wanted. If she thinks that a relationship is going to blossom from a ONS she's nuts!

One girl I used to work with would blast me every Monday morning with her tales of woe about her clubbing all weekend. She wanted a boyfriend SOOOO badly it was like a flashing neon sign over her head.

Her: But I don't understand why he didn't call me back!
Me: Did you give him the right number?
Her: I gave him my house, cell and work numbers.
Me: Maybe he didn't like you that much?
Her: Of course he liked me! We slept together!
Me::crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Her::cry: Why don't they call me back?:cry:
Me: Because they were just out for sex!
Her: But I gave him that!
Me: My point exactly! What else does he need you for?

I do have a BIG problem with guys "saying anything" or down right lying to get a woman in bed.
:down: Don't make promises you don't intend on keeping.
:down: Don't say you love her when you don't.
:down: Don't say you want a relationship or "see a future" with her when you don't.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
Trapper put it a little better than Last Man Standing. Women who are looking for LTR's are very hurt by PUA's because these guys lie about what they want. These guys usually dump a woman after the 3rd date whether or not they get laid. This makes the "good girl" who belived all his lies feel horrible, betrayed and bitter:cuss: . (Then one of YOU guys run into her and spin thread after thread on how vengeful and cruel women are.)
I saw that happen in my teen years. Sometimes the girls were sincere, sometimes they were just blaming someone for their sudden change of ways, lol.

WaterTiger said:
Girls you pick up in clubs who let you hit it within hours of meeting her...Don't feel a thing for her. She chose to crawl into bed with you, she probably dosen't feel guilty because she go what she wanted. If she thinks that a relationship is going to blossom from a ONS she's nuts!
The biggest problem is to know if a woman is really cautious or she is just making you die of blue balls.

The classic problem... she gives it to anyone else but you. And the man end up chasing an illusion. Thinking that she is "decent" but she is playing him.

WaterTiger said:
One girl I used to work with would blast me every Monday morning with her tales of woe about her clubbing all weekend. She wanted a boyfriend SOOOO badly it was like a flashing neon sign over her head.

Her: But I don't understand why he didn't call me back!
Me: Did you give him the right number?
Her: I gave him my house, cell and work numbers.
Me: Maybe he didn't like you that much?
Her: Of course he liked me! We slept together!
Me::crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Her::cry: Why don't they call me back?:cry:
Me: Because they were just out for sex!
Her: But I gave him that!
Me: My point exactly! What else does he need you for?
LOL!

Add this to the list of things who spin heads of the LTR guys. When she finds out the "stable" guy she wants, he would be so baffled by her past he would run.

Aahhh the contradictions of life...

WaterTiger said:
I do have a BIG problem with guys "saying anything" or down right lying to get a woman in bed.
:down: Don't make promises you don't intend on keeping.
:down: Don't say you love her when you don't.
:down: Don't say you want a relationship or "see a future" with her when you don't.
There is no need, in fact. There are women (and men) out for literally everything. If you have an agenda, go find someone who is willing to do that.

Reaction score
L777 said:
Do you have some deeply rooted hatred of women...you call them hors all the time and seem to delight in making all women out to be slvts.

Personally, I love women, I think they make life worth living...I don't see why you seem to hate the very things that this site was created to help us attract...

To the OP, no I don't feel bad, but then again I always make my intentions clear implicitly.
So you love hors?? HUH? Why love corruption??? Only hormongers love hors?? Those who love hors disrespect women!!! They want sex and so they - you - seek a hor!!! Women look for men and not a penis!!! Quit calling all women hors -- you bastards hate women and love hors -- corrupt warped bastards!!!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
So you love hors?? HUH? Why love corruption??? Only hormongers love hors?? Those who love hors disrespect women!!! They want sex and so they - you - seek a hor!!! Women look for men and not a penis!!! Quit calling all women hors -- you bastards hate women and love hors -- corrupt warped bastards!!!!
I still don't understand your philisopy, if you want to call it that. A "hor" by your standard is a girl who will have sex outside of a committed relationship. A woman is one who does the opposite and stays with one man only...I think.

However if woman it a committed relationship cheats, let's say it happens after being married or committed for quite some time, then gets into the habit of cheating or whatever, would she not disqualify herself as a woman and be a "hor"? Because if that's the case then there really is no line sepearting the two. People often fall prey to their animal instincts or emotional status on an individual basis. Hell even NUNS leave convents. I like your thoughts on staying away from promiscuous women, unless you're looking for a ONS and don't fall to their ways, but things and people change over time and short of traumatizing a woman into fearing for her life if she ever cheated, there's no garuntee that these things cannot come to pass.

Reaction score
PRMoon, I'll try to make sense at the human level, although you are a self-admitted sociopath!! :rolleyes:

I will speak to you in 21st century terms and perspective - a hor is any woman who has had sexual contact with a man who is NOT her husband!!!!!! Simple - very simple!!! A "committed relationship" -- a committed relationship IS a wife/husband relationship!!!!!!!!!!! There is NO other kind!!!!!

The marriage 'act' is merely a symbol of a committed relationship!! Why must there be a comittment?? This is going to shock most of you but when sperm enters the vagina - guess what??? A life form is produced!!!!!!! YEP!!!!! Pimps deny the hor baby - actually all men deny hor babies - but DJs will love the hor and their hor baby, even if it is not theirs!!!

This is very unnatural - to embrace a hor's baby!!! Men flee!!!!!

She is a hor and not my wife so why should I spend my life around a hor and her hor offspring??? Only a DJ fool will embrace such!!!

If you want to be successful with women, as I have, then differentiate between hors and a women!!!!! DJ's love hors and hate women!!!! You bastards are doomed to failure and misery -- I pray for it!!!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
PRMoon, I'll try to make sense at the human level, although you are a self-admitted sociopath!! :rolleyes:

I will speak to you in 21st century terms and perspective - a hor is any woman who has had sexual contact with a man who is NOT her husband!!!!!! Simple - very simple!!! A "committed relationship" -- a committed relationship IS a wife/husband relationship!!!!!!!!!!! There is NO other kind!!!!!

The marriage 'act' is merely a symbol of a committed relationship!! Why must there be a comittment?? This is going to shock most of you but when sperm enters the vagina - guess what??? A life form is produced!!!!!!! YEP!!!!! Pimps deny the hor baby - actually all men deny hor babies - but DJs will love the hor and their hor baby, even if it is not theirs!!!

This is very unnatural - to embrace a hor's baby!!! Men flee!!!!!

She is a hor and not my wife so why should I spend my life around a hor and her hor offspring??? Only a DJ fool will embrace such!!!

If you want to be successful with women, as I have, then differentiate between hors and a women!!!!! DJ's love hors and hate women!!!! You bastards are doomed to failure and misery -- I pray for it!!!!
I said BOARDERLINE sociopath. I still have my feeling and good moments but I am otherwised very detached

But you still didn't awnser my question. If I marry or am in an otherwise solo committed relationship and I believe I've married a woman who has not been with ANYONE else (although I'm going that one on faith) and my committed woman cheats on me some odd years down the line. DOES SHE NOT CONSITUTE AS A HOR BY YOUR METHODOLGY?! If your anwser is yes (which it is) then it's a craps shoot because there's no absolute garuntee that this won't happen. If the anwser is no then you're paradoxical thinking becomes even more confusing and contradictory to itself.

I'm not trying to instigate anything but there are some serious gaps in your hor theory.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
For the experience PUA's on this site, do you pitty women who you know you're going to have a ONS with or otherwise establish no real relationship with after you've gotten what you wanted?
do you think they are sitting there thinking of a man with pitty that they are planning to have a ons with?
i think most ons happen without alot of thought.
fb's require choice and you start a pattern and keep it up for a little while.
ons happen one time only.