Do you judge your looks by pictures or the mirror?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both, im pretty much just a sexy guy.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been told I look better in real life than in pictures by girls, although I don't really look bad in pictures as soon as I learned how to pose for a picture without looking like a dork. Some people look better in their pictures than in person, while for others it seems to be the opposite.

I judge my appearance on the results I get with girls and the mirror. Sometimes I take a picture of myself with my digital camera just to see how someone might view me beofre going out (just to see another perspective)...

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think both mirrors and pcitures cant really show. pictures definatly dosnt show your real look. some models look stunning in photos and average in person. seriously you cant really know. some girls will think you are hot and others will not.
one think i realise is that no man is ugly. you just gotta be someones type.there's no hb rating for men . anyguy who bulks up can be as attractive as the next guy. a 5'7 guy clean shaving can look as good as a 6'3 guy. there's nothing like a 10 or 8 for men anyway. we dont got assess and titi's we all look the same.

mirrors and pictures do lie atimes. i think its how many times you get invitation from women you can guage your attraction stats.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look good in everything .

Has anyone ever had the mirror break because they were too ugly?