Do you have a method for lasting long in the sack?

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I've never had a problem lasting, except for one girl in particular who was REALLY tight.

But here's some tips, I agree with Slickster too.

1. STOP pumping when you get close. Kiss, talk, or whatever.
2. Have her ride you. I find it's hard to come this way.
3. Think about something totally unrelated---like flying in an F-16 with Chewbacca and skydiving into the Swiss Alps with plasma rifles.

As long as you learn to stop for a minute when you get the first inkling of an orgasm, you'll last as long as you want.

Gotta concur with Bradd80 too that I used to care wayyy more about my performance, lol. Now, with 35ish lays and several LTRs under my belt, I dont really care. I mean I do love them well, but I'm not trying to hump them like a jackrabbit for 3 hours like I used to. Fvck that. I wanna relax.
Your imagination must be a wild place for you to come up with something like point 3 there. :)

Here is another tip: take it easy in the beginning. The longer you keep going without doing it fast, the longer you can last when you increase the speed, in my experience. Keep going too long and it will be almost impossible to come.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
3. Think about something totally unrelated---like flying in an F-16 with Chewbacca
Chewbacca in an F-16.....priceless!! Holy ṣhit I'm laughing my balls off!

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
i banged this one girl a few yers back and she has been wanting it eversince but we lived far apart. she said it was the best she ever had. she came over the other night and has a bf well i bangged her again and just got a FB message from her calling me an ******* haha.. anyway..that night i drank two 20 oz cups of jager and read bull...then drank one whole red bull to polish it off. she was recapping for me the last time we had sex she said she came 24 times and we fvcked for 31/2 hours. Be carefull tho..i thought my heart was abt to explode that night. Other than that enjoy but make sure you have a for sure lay or you will be beating you man hood aginst anything bc your so jacked up.
3 and a half hours?? WTF?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabergoline.

It also has been suggested online that it has a possible recreational use in reducing or eliminating the male refractory period, thereby allowing men to experience multiple ejaculatory orgasms in rapid succession, and at least one scientific study supports those speculations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabergoline

Anyone ever tried this stuff?

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
yeah, get old ;)
I am older, that hasn't helped me much.

Really, I think a big part of it is practice. Also, I definitely think masturbating the same day helps a whole lot.

I've tried the squeezing the tip with mixed results. Definitely slowing down and even stopping right before coming really helps.

I've had some success with focusing my brain on some crazy puzzle, but then I'm completely not thinking about what I'm doing and I feel like I'm then missing out and not really taking care of me either. It needs to be a balance.

I'm gonna try focusing on more foreplay in the future.