Do you have a method for lasting long in the sack?

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
What helps you last the longest when having sex with a total HB7+?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relaxing, focus on your breathing try slowing it down, and divert the sensation from your junk to somewhere else for example try biting on your lip or pinch a finger

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also do kegel exercises to strengthen your PC muscle. It gives you better control.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little bit of alchool helps, a vodka shot or a couple glasses of wine.

Otherwise instead of lasting longer you can just make it faster after the first shot, some aminoacids critically decrease your refractory period so while you rest for a minute you can go down on her and make it seems like it was non-stop.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Long foreplay to relax.
2. Round 1 is for me. About 20 mins tops.
3. Second foreplay round during refactory period.
4. Second round that starts really slow and works up to the ending.
The second round usually goes on for the better part of an hour but lately I can't seem to finish on the second round. I just go until she's satisfied and I'm tired.

That's the basic script.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Google "keggles". They help you last longer by giving power to your pc muscles.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
think of watching a sport like football, puts your mind off what your doing...

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i banged this one girl a few yers back and she has been wanting it eversince but we lived far apart. she said it was the best she ever had. she came over the other night and has a bf well i bangged her again and just got a FB message from her calling me an ******* haha.. anyway..that night i drank two 20 oz cups of jager and read bull...then drank one whole red bull to polish it off. she was recapping for me the last time we had sex she said she came 24 times and we fvcked for 31/2 hours. Be carefull tho..i thought my heart was abt to explode that night. Other than that enjoy but make sure you have a for sure lay or you will be beating you man hood aginst anything bc your so jacked up.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Above all, enjoy what you're doing. You're basically at the pinnacle of where most people want to be. Take your mind off your nut and you can go much longer. But don't do it just because you want to go longer. Do it because you're having fun.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secret tip for lasting as long as you want:

1. Pull out when you are getting close. (Don't wait too long or it doesn't work.)
2. Try to time it during a position change or distract her with passionate kissing or something else.
3. Reach down and grab the tip of your penis just below the head.
4. Squeeze hard on the bottom side right where the mushroom forms a Vee.
5. Hold for about 30 seconds.
6. Continue banging away and repeat as necessary. Do math equations in your head for extra endurance. :)

This really works. Try it and see.

Cheers.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Masturbate often and frequently. :D
Seriously, it should help desensitize you a bit to the situation.

And also, masturbate earlier the same day. That will definitely help you last longer in bed.

And if you use a condom you will have trouble coming at all, in my experience. (And if it takes too long, lubricant and the from-behind position both help.)

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a problem lasting, except for one girl in particular who was REALLY tight.

But here's some tips, I agree with Slickster too.

1. STOP pumping when you get close. Kiss, talk, or whatever.
2. Have her ride you. I find it's hard to come this way.
3. Think about something totally unrelated---like flying in an F-16 with Chewbacca and skydiving into the Swiss Alps with plasma rifles.

As long as you learn to stop for a minute when you get the first inkling of an orgasm, you'll last as long as you want.

Gotta concur with Bradd80 too that I used to care wayyy more about my performance, lol. Now, with 35ish lays and several LTRs under my belt, I dont really care. I mean I do love them well, but I'm not trying to hump them like a jackrabbit for 3 hours like I used to. Fvck that. I wanna relax.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I've never had a problem lasting, except for one girl in particular who was REALLY tight.

But here's some tips, I agree with Slickster too.

1. STOP pumping when you get close. Kiss, talk, or whatever.
2. Have her ride you. I find it's hard to come this way.
3. Think about something totally unrelated---like flying in an F-16 with Chewbacca and skydiving into the Swiss Alps with plasma rifles.

As long as you learn to stop for a minute when you get the first inkling of an orgasm, you'll last as long as you want.

Gotta concur with Bradd80 too that I used to care wayyy more about my performance, lol. Now, with 35ish lays and several LTRs under my belt, I dont really care. I mean I do love them well, but I'm not trying to hump them like a jackrabbit for 3 hours like I used to. Fvck that. I wanna relax.
Careful man - this is the Internet. You may well have just made someone bust.:D

not me though.:eek:

honest.....:cool:

myopoh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually try to focus on something other than the chick your hammering away at. If It get too caught up in the moment, that is when things tend too happy quickly.......

Dom1noe

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm f**king her and thinking on something else than what's the point? :cool: I just calm down. Steady breathing and actually being focused helps.

You can of course adjust the position. I rarely come with her on top.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you foreplay the hell outta her beforehand and make her come a few times you won't even have to worry about lasting long. Actual sex will just be frosting on an already very delicious cake.

If you still wanna last long though there are plenty of things you can do. Not trying to bust as quick as possible when you masturbate builds stamina. Dont keep your pc muscles tense, deep breathing, switching positions, rhythm etc.

I've never been a fan of thinking about weird chit to distract myself to last longer. Just focus on her with dirty talk and that should keep your mind off of what youre feeling.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secondhalf beat me to it: Get older. No problem getting and staying hard, but it takes more effort to nut. LOL

-Augustus-

WoodB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take a shot of Bourbon to numb my senses, just enough to make me last longer, but not too much. I agree with the other posts....lots of foreplay. This way if you make a mess of it, you'er still the best "lover" she ever had.
Righto.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're about to climax, slow down and/or pull out for a little bit; change positions. If that doesn't work, start saying words like "alimony" and "feminism" in your head backwards.