Do you hate sluts?

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a numbers game. You can't deny a girl that has slept with over 300 guys is less likely to have aids then a girl whos only been with 2 guys. In fact the slutty girls i know of are more then likely to not use protection. In the story of the barfly my friend laid that i turned down. He used a condom for vaginal sex. Then took it off for anal. Then she goes home with another guy the next night.

Sluts are more then likely to carry. Im not saying your average good girl dosent. Because of guys like you who enjoy banging some bar trash then get into a relationship with a less permiscuious girl, your more then likely to be the contribuitor.

Do you have something? How do you know? I would say less then 5% of this forum gets tested regularly for std's and aids. Also many std's dont have visual signs like herpes or green ooze from your penis. HPV HIV... you wouldnt even know till 10 years down the road.

Its your life live it the way you see fit. But like i said, i leave the scraps for the dogs while i feast on my steak.

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with sluts is not the sluts themselves. It's that the guys don't realize what's going on and get their heart broken. It has happened to me before, until I wised up.

The last sl,ut I f,ucked just ran away to Louisiana to shack up with a bisexual couple. And guess what she is doing there? While I was sexin her, she said she only wanted me and was crazy about me. But I knew better. I now know that you don't give your heart to s.luts.

It's like s.luts have ADD of the vagina. They can't stay focused on one d!ck, they have to have a buffet.

Guys bang all the s.luts you want to, but remember she isn't a good girl to settle with or marry. She is usually a short term good time. So don't fall for her!

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what makes sl@ts so unglorified is because women can practically walk into a bar or down the street and get laid anytime, anywhere, especially hot women.

unlike most guys if you walk down the street or into a bar and say hey baby wanna go back and shag at my shack.... you'd get a smack. thats unless you ran into a sl@t.

women who screw hundreds of men have no skill, they just spread their bread and voila.

a man who can bang a hundred women either has skill or money(success)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love sluts :) I mean literally. Not love using them, but just love how they are :)

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
I have never used the term slut to a woman in my entire life. I just don't think one's sexuality is any reflection of the person's worth. I think any guy who thinks that way has failed to meet the critical mass of lays. Search for critical lay to find my theory on this.
Critical mass of lays... lol... makes sense XP

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
damn, you are true to your name aren't you?

And herein lies the problem with alot of you.

This isn't a moral crusade against women.

I guarantee you if a HB9 meet you one day, and was happy to jump in the sack with you, you would be claming her praises to how great of a woman she is.

You have to take life for what it is. I like sex. Women like sex as well. What is the freakin big deal? Why take **** so damn seriously?

if a woman wants to have sex with multiple partners, so be it. I can have sex with mulitple partners as well (and do).. that way, we both have a great understanding of each other.

Is she a slut? What exactly is a slut? Lets say for arguements sake she is a slut.

....Okay now what?

We have now established that she likes sexual encounters with different men. Does that make her any lESS of a woman?

Jealousy is an extremely strong mind altering state.

Only human beings, insecure ones at that would call a female a slut for having sex wtih someone besides them.

It's natural for a woman to want to have sex with whoever she finds attractive. The harsh reality is, that if she isn't having sex with you, you probably don't do it for her.

Even sluts like to think they are good girls, and when they find someone that pushes their buttons, won't cheat, unless that guy pushes her buttons more. However, if you are on your game and know what you are dealing with, you know that she is a slut, and not to take it personal.

In my experience, some of the best times I have had with women have been with girls you might classify as sluts. Memories I will never forget... getting a girl to basically jack me off while her husband is in the same room. Getting a girl to drive 30 mintues to my house in the pouring rain to have sex with me and then my two best friends. Countless BJ's in the car.

anyway, they have their place and time, just like LTR's do
Exactly what I was thinking... but I was too lazy to type all of that I guess :D

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't go with a slut. The idea of being with a girl who has been round many other guys is a turn off. It makes me feel like a statistic and makes me think of them as cheap and desperate.

But I am talking from a relationship perspective here, because that's my preference. I want more than just sex. If you are just looking for an easy lay and you sleep around, then sluts are perfect for you. But building a relationship with someone who f*cks random guys would make me feel like I've picked up someone else's leftovers.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sluts are great if you want afew quick bangs but that's about all they're good for. A lot of guys make the mistake of getting into relationships with girls like this and get their heart torn to pieces."

Precisely! Yeah after dating/banging a couple sluts I've decided that they aren't for me. Time to find some virgin blood. (lol bad pun) That or justa non slutty girl.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like s.luts have ADD of the vagina. They can't stay focused on one d!ck, they have to have a buffet.
hahahahah

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you take a girl home from a club and **** her. Chances are that she's done this with ALOT of guys in the past. It doesn't matter what she tells you before hand or how "you" pulled her.

Alot of sluts are just really insecure, it's got nothing to do with that they like sex or not. They think they can get a bf by giving him sex and will loose him otherwise or they just like the fact that they can pull - it gives them an ego boost.

The truth is, it is different for a guy than a girl. For a guy to be a player, he needs game and/or good looks. For a girl to be a slut, all she needs to do is open her legs, there are enough guys who will **** anything after enough drinks. Hell I've done it a few times, never pleased with myself the next day.

Like most men, I prize purity from a gf. I wouldn't like to be with a girl knowing she had ****ed all round her. But I would still **** a slut ;-P

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faithhealer is exactly right - I fell in love with a bi-sexual slut (yes the bad childhood and everything), the reason why it ended was because she couldn't help flirting with other people (I couldn't even handle girls). In the end I realised I just wanted to save her and that's when I bailed. You can't, you can either accept it or move on.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole discussion assumes we know who is or is not a "slut." Mull that one over for a minute. Assuming a girl would have sex with anyone just because you can easily have sex with her might be correct but it also may be wrong, in which case you are underestating your own attractiveness. Actually asking them how many guys they have been with may not get a correct answer but it also may get a truthful answer that you don't believe based on how she is behaving with YOU. Personally, it is on a conversation that I like to get into because it invariably leads to a conversation about how many women *I* have been with, a number that I don't even know but whose realistic estimates most women will find inordinately high.