Do you guys think this is a good opener to approach random girls with?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
So say I'm at a track meet, and I wanted to approach her, would simply saying, "Hey how's it going?" work as an opener? If so, what would be some good openers for this situation? I'm not good at creating my own openers right there and then, so canned openers usually work best for me. I'm asking because there's a track meet tommorow and I expect a situation like this to come up.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I like your smile, it's a good smile"
--let her smile for you--

"Ever heard of C's and U's?"
--Run the C's and U's routine--

"They used to judge the best race horses by their smile"
--look for the "my friend used to laugh like a horse back in grade school, he also used to run around when he gets excited, braying and whinnying like a horse" routine. The neg-hit of the routine, or compliment "Your smile reminds me of him, he was a cool guy, he's probably like in college right now, he was a geius" OR "your smile reminds me of him, he was a funny guy, you and me should chill sometime, you seem cool like that"--

Once you get her interest up, ask if she's going to stay for a bit. Go off and run your track A game, then get back to her, ask for her number, if she knows anywhere that's going to be fun later in the week, ask for her number, and say you'll meet her there.

Ecstasy7

Reaction score
Okay the best opener for this situation IMO is to go up to her (If you have never seen you before) and be like "Haven't we met somewhere?" It's really easy to say and from there it gets easy. You initiated a conversation, (Don't complement her when u first meet her ) .

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
havent we met before is soso, but most girls have had it and most are wise to it.

ps - flippin freak, what the hell is the c's and u's routine? and i'm not even sure the correct question to ask about the horse lines... explaination please. thanks.