Do you guys think its wrong to only care about sex and not relationships

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
because thats all I seriously care about. Some may find it ignorant, immature, etc. but I dont. I don't know, I've never been in a meaningful relationship so maybe this may change, but for the moment all I care about is sweeping the girl off her feet, f***ing her, and dropping her like a rag. Whats yalls take on this?

ERIC

Reaction score
Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with that, if you're enjoying the single life and just want a good time with some girl then do it. Just remember, if you're doing this with a number of girls who live relatively close to each other, word might start to get around that you're just out to bag a chick and scram. Then the women might be a little more hesitant to get involved with you in the first place. Be careful, and as long as you do that, keep on keepin' on. Just my 2 cents.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bilogomja
because thats all I seriously care about. Some may find it ignorant, immature, etc. but I dont. I don't know, I've never been in a meaningful relationship so maybe this may change, but for the moment all I care about is sweeping the girl off her feet, f***ing her, and dropping her like a rag. Whats yalls take on this?
I see nothing wrong with it bro, just make sure you 'wrap up' before you go swimming, lol.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh oh, another morality question... :eek: Y'know, every man should be able to live his own life. If that's what you want and your personal morality is comfortable with it, knock yourself out.

The only caveat I would add from my experience is that it's cool as long as it is mutual. I wouldn't lead a woman on about having an exclusive relationship just to get some nookie. That may cut down on the action, but at least you will never feel guilty.