Do you guys Peacock?

ersit

Don Juan
Reaction score
It works for Mystery. It works for some people. A lot of people on here are looking for the "best" way to get girls and there is no true "best" method. Maybe you spend $500 on clothing and gadgets for one outfit and it works great for you, gives you confidence, and helps you work. Maybe you're better at picking up girls when you're dressed in $10 worth of clothes from a thrift store.

The only constant in looks department is that hygiene is important.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
martinM. said:
Magic tricks and dressing goofy? Isn't that lame? I don't think attention is always better than no attention. There is such a thing as negative attention.

I see a lot of low profile guys with really attractive girls without being a gimick.

Magic tricks in order just to get babes (past a month or two of practice or past the age of 12) is lame. Doing it to ****block is lame. Being one of those overly aggressive, oblivious, shove a card deck into everyone's face types is extremely lame, and is in poor taste.

Doing magic (something I enjoy) for what I earn (per performance) isn't the least bit lame.

Like in anything, if you show some dignity, some social and ethical understanding, and some self respect, you'll do a lot better...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the heck when people say Peacocking they think Mystery with hats and all of that?

Each person has his own style the purpose of peacocking is standing out from the average joe. Personally if your a beginner and your not peacocking or atleast dressing well then your cutting yourself by the nuts.

I peacock day and night and both are different styles as you don't have to peacock crazy in day time but night time you might due to the few stylish guys.

I get opened everytime I got out and get several AIs a day. I'm convinced its due to peacocking.

Daytime I'm usually the punk/skater look, with blood splattered belts with gfx T-shirts and some high quality jeans.

Night time I'm more of the european looking Blazer/shoes guy.

I remember the first time I peacocked for night game...lets just say some chick who didn't even speak english opened me and I instantly made out with her.

I'm more of a experimental type of dude so I'd try stuff like asking a hairstylist to be creative and try something with my hair. (Used to have mohawk with braids) Also I've looked at many japanese fashion magazines and there styles scream Peacocking. I'm currently trying to see how I can get cloth shipped from there too NY.

If I can get that then I'd try the following looks
- Hunter/Nomad look
- Cool Geek look

Bottomline if your not atleast dressing like a guy who gets laid you should because its soo much easier to open.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
venser said:
Mystery is real advocate for the peacocking but he does it during the day as well. I really couldnt see a normal person wearing goggles while at the supermarket.

Do you guys peacock in everyday life? say at work or just around town? What do you guys do then?

YES AND ALWAYS HAVE!

AND ALWAYS WILL!

I have my own style and as of right now I have Blue Black hair with Bright Red Chunk accent.

I wear crazy belt buckles and fancy rings.

I have boots not shoes. Those boots always have some metal accent or embossed leather work.

I have 4 earrings.

I am a DJ at a night club.

All this is peacocking.

There are other things as well...

Like how I don't sit in chairs right. I never have and it gets a lot of attention. Not that I want it but it does anyway. I am very out spoken. When others wouldn't say something, I say it anyway.

There are personality traits that are peacocking. IT doesn't have to be clothes (which are just pigment altered fabrics, don't stress over that lame $hit)!

People call Mystery a Clown but if you saw the people that call him that, you would see that they were boring and look just like every other social droid out there.

Do what works for you, but the moment you start harping on others and what pigment altered fabrics and cultural style sunglass' they were,,,.... ... Your lame!

Put your arms all the way out to your sides.
Now look from one side from finger tip - now the other side to finger tip.
All of that from finger tip to finger tip is your domain.

Worry about what is with in that area and nothing outside it.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the 48 Laws tell you to Peacock!