Do you guys know how to dress WELL?

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always dressed sporty. Reasons why is because I grew up watching Michael Jordan. Huge fan. So I always wear Jordan's. Normal levis fitted pants with V-Necks, or Jordan Jersey's etc. I have a baller style look. I notice certain girls like this style. But I could careless. My influence of dressing though comes from being a huge Michael Jordan Fan. And I've always being involved in sports since I was in elementary.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Wearing a suit to a bar or club seems a bit too much (at least around here). I usually reserve that for weddings or a special occasion. The polo shirt deal has really run it's course. You know something is out of style when every guy is wearing it. Same thing with the sweater vests over a button-up shirt. It's just been done to death.

It's funny when a lot of guys are all dressed to impress and I walk up to a girl in a solid colored t-shirt and cargo shorts and start gaming her. It makes the other guys look stupid and reinforces to the girl that I don't care what somebody else is wearing. It doesn't affect my game.

I think I got my t-shirts 4 for $10. They're cheap, and they fit good. I'm not saying to go out and look like a slob, but the better looking you are, the more you can get away with. I certainly am not gullible enough to fall for a marketing campaign to spend $200 on a pair of jeans. If that makes you happy though, be my guest.

I would agree with the above, the fit is the most important. Even if you're wearing something expensive; if it doesn't fit, won't look good. Shoes are also important. Nothing fancy, just keep 'em clean.

I'm more of a cologne guy myself.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it weren't for "business casual" I wouldn't own a single g'damn polo shirt or khakis, I hate them but the alternative are even worse to me. The first thing I do when I get home is change into a proper pair of jeans and a t-shirt so that I feel comfy again. One of the things I miss about being out in the field was wearing whatever I wanted because the dress code was "wear stuff you won't care if it gets dirty".

The only time I'll suit up is for special occasions when everyone else will be suited up as well. I know I look good in one and it's fun once in a while but it's more work than I care for.

I'm a firm believer that being comfortable and carrying yourself well is more important than the clothes on your body. Putting expensive clothes on a guy who has no confidence is like lipstick on a pig.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been working at paying attention to my wardrobe more over the past couple of years. I don't wear any of that fancy 5hit because I love my denim and cotton shirts. The thing is, I take it to the next level. I get shirts that are made of that stretchy cotton because they fit my physique really well and make me look as if my upper body is pure meat. My jeans are usually tight in the ass and the upper part of my legs (note: these are NOT skinny jeans)

I also sabotage my own clothing. I wound up with a couple of denim jackets that were a bit small, so I cut the fvcking sleeves off and slashed them in a few spots. I have shirts that fit like crap on the shoulders, so I cut the sleeves off those too. Put the two together and I look like I came out of a metal band. It works well because I have long hair. I grab attention when I go out solely based on my appearance.

My wardrobe is huge and I rival many women out there with my overabundance of clothing. I need to get more foorwear though. I usually sport a pair of leather Harley boots, but I really need to expand.

wiiliamcooper52

Don Juan
Reaction score
To save time and make yourself smart in the sense of clothing. Branded clothing is the best to show good sense clothing.