Do you guys have any fool proof ways to get a girl to fvck?

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting a girl drunk, as sad as it sounds, is probably the only way for you to go. Nobody can teach you a fool proof way to bed a girl in a short amount of time, it s something you become able to do through putting into practice all the concepts you learn from this site and others. In other words, there s a lot of trial and error involved.

I m not saying get her blacked out drunk (if that s your style, then why not get her roofied right away? ok, that was a joke...), I'm just saying get her to drink enough to the point where she'll have an excuse for why she gave in to you, so she can justify to herself that she is not a slut.

Girls tend to do this a lot, they ll get drunk with a guy they wanna f.uck, but they haven't spent enough time with him to do it sober (mainly because they don't wanna appear too easy).

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
Tell her your rates are discounted to $200 today for an hour of hardcore romping.

However, if she says the magic words, free for an hour.
lol, I like that. Maybe I'll use that.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no fool proof way, gotta adapt to the situation.. which i'm not good at yet. lol

i'd say for now go with a gunwitch type approach.. exude a sexual state, this may get her into one also, then isolate and escalate. bout it.