Do you guys get laid off Tinder?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never used it before. Do you just look at a girl's pic and if you like it, you hit her up?

Is it different than POF?

If you've had success, please post it.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been trying for a few weeks now. I live on a college campus....i get a few matches a day, most of which are uggo's. I've gotta paired with maybe like....10 cute girls so far, maybe 5 of which go to my college. Flirted a little bit, haven't had any success meeting up with them. Im sure it's possible. Maybe my pictures arent that good, or my text game is weak.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had it for a month and a half 3 matches. I have way better luck on pof

Damage360

Reaction score
It's like fishing with dynamite. Not using it is a huge mistake. Use the "I have to take this to text I'm at work" line after a few messages.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damage360 said:
It's like fishing with dynamite. Not using it is a huge mistake. Use the "I have to take this to text I'm at work" line after a few messages.
Well, if you're at work and you're using wifi to send her that message, why would you suddenly be unable to use wifi and be forced to use text? Makes no sense to me and I think it wouldn't make any sense to the girl either.

Explain, please?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Well, if you're at work and you're using wifi to send her that message, why would you suddenly be unable to use wifi and be forced to use text? Makes no sense to me and I think it wouldn't make any sense to the girl either.

Explain, please?
Ha, yeah, agreed.

Ask her for more pictures (so she can qualify herself to you :up:) . Then she'll ask for your phone number so she can send you some. Or, she'll just give you hers. Chicks like sending pics of themselves anyways, win/win. When they do though, just don't fawn all over them. ;)

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is weird, the quality of women on there is not comparable to POF. My theory is that since it's just a phone app all the girls turned off by online dating don't mind using tinder. In the Miami area literally 90% of what is on there i'd happily hit as many times as she'll let me. And the profiles look real too, real actual hot girls... Havent been approached by a bot either. I'd recommend it!

Reaction score
Nope, it's a blind dating app and I'm pretty sure 80% of the profiles are dead, it's almost as bad as howaboutwe.com app and that at least has a profile.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thelastmanonearth said:
Nope, it's a blind dating app and I'm pretty sure 80% of the profiles are dead, it's almost as bad as howaboutwe.com app and that at least has a profile.
In all honesty though, i've only gotten a couple bites there that didn't amount to anything...

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of my mates used it and reckoned no girl got back to them

Every match I have I ask them the same question

Me: Do you like to recycle?
Her: *some stupid response*
Me: Coz I wanna smash your box

Usually gets a reaction out of them.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still persevering with it....but my data has run out now so if you see a guy frantically swiping right in McDonalds, so come and say HI.

IMO the quality of women is excellent, and now that my profile has been on there a month or so, I am getting some bites.
What I will say is to have an original picture. I made mine an obvious photoshop for a laugh and am getting some good feedback purely due to it being so different from the selfies and gym shot's guys have up.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip: You are normally wasting your time spending a lot of time swiping girls. Most of them are not active; or won't like you back. What I do is - log on daily and swipe all the girls that first pop up to the right. They'll pop up as matches. Once they stop popping up as matches - I stop swiping and start sending messages. Reason: The first girls Tinder always shows you are girls who said yes to you. Hopefully this saves you some time.

95% of my interactions lead no where as these girls are dense and mostly just passing time (flirt too heavy and most will ignore you.) You just have to.... Not give a fvck if they start to ignore you....

Have my first success from Tinder... Been using it about a month now. This is the first girl who I'm sure I'm going to bang. That's not a very good rate to be honest. And I suspect the girl I'm hitting it off well with (who sent me nudes last night and "can't wait" until I'm inside her tomorrow night) is used to online dating as she's much more receptive to my sexual style of game; which works great on online dating sites but hasn't worked well on Tinder. She also didn't blink before saying yes to my offer to come over and drink instead of going on a date (another sign she's done online dating).

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You live in Miami and you do online crap!

SgtSplacker said:
In the Miami area....
If i was living in Miami i will be spinning HB8/9/10 left and right but i will be there soon!
as for online dating sites and apps it's not my thing because social circles/gatherings and events are more rich with quality and hot girls but to each his own!

OP good luck with that!

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
om1xr said:
If i was living in Miami i will be spinning HB8/9/10 left and right but i will be there soon!
as for online dating sites and apps it's not my thing because social circles/gatherings and events are more rich with quality and hot girls but to each his own!

OP good luck with that!
I certainly would not recommend online dating to the exclusion of anything else. TBH I only use dating sites when i'm at work and can't do anything else, just like I am right now. What kind of fool will pass on a social gathering to stay home alone on POF? What a miserable existence!

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mate!

I can't tell about you, or how it may work up in there. But I can tell about my experience with it here in Brazil!

So basically, I'm spinning four plates now. 3 of them are girls from Tinder!

For you to understand how does it works it is like this. You set the distance and age of the girls you want to see. After that a list appears in your screen, like a deck of cards, where you swipe girls left or right, in case you dislike or like them.
On the other side, it works exactly the same. Girls set the distance and age. And a deck of dudes come up. She them swipe left or right as well.

Magic happens when you like a girl, and she likes you as well. When this happens, you both are now allowed to talk to each other, as the girl is added to your chat list, and you to hers. It is the only way you can talk to a girl. Only if both of you liked each other, so it is great, because at least you know she is attracted to you!

I believe Tinder is a great app for a list of reasons, and they are:

1-You get to practice and consequently improve your texting game skills, because it is a risk free enviroment, where you can try any kind of different approach. You want to go sexual you try it. You want to try d*ckhead go on. You want to see how pandering do not get you anywhere. Test it! And eventually you will get to a point that your texting skills will be beyond amazing!

2-It helps you to achieve that abundance mentallity that is so heavily preached on here. Up to a point where a girl say something you don't like, you just go to the next one, once again, risk free. You will have so many girls to talk to, that even if you try to get sad about one you lost, it never happens, because there will be a truckload more.

3-You actually f*ck girls. This one is a no brainner. There is a lot of girls. When you get what works out for you, you just keep using it to set up an infinite ammount of dates, of all the kinds. Coffee dates, bar, clubs, parks, just a quick f*ck. You name it. And you f*ck her!

4-It works because you can only talk to a girl who already has interest in you. It don't fell like online dating. It almost feels like a real approach, because when you match with a gilr it is almost as that eye contact you share with a girl in a club/bar/cafe/wherever. It does not mean that you are going to f*ck that girl. It means you both liked each other, and now she is open for conversation!

5-The girls are hot. Yes, like everywhere, you may be deceived. I was, only once. But in the vast majority, there are lots and lots of hot girls, because it is a mobile app, not a site where the girl has to register and ultimatelly admit to herself she is appealing to online dating. Girls on Tinder don't even see it as online dating!

Well, I guess that is enough. Tinder is a good app. It is infinite times better than OKC, POF or any of this BS you guys are using.

It is great for dates if you feel like you want to go to a bar with a chick. I've had lots of cool action dates with chicks, that I would have never done wasn't for Tinder. And it is also great for f*cks. I've f*cked a total of 4 girls. Two of them were in the first night!!

Anyway, this got bigger than I thought. Hope it helps!
Cheers!

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've hit 2. It works... lot of kooks though just like any dating site.

It's not bad if your well is drying up like mine since I've gotten caught as serious player with 2 plates and got too AFC with one. Three plates. GONE. It happens.

Use some standard lines and you'll get responses.