Do you guys ever just fool around with borderlines and narcissists just for fun?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do myself sometimes. These two girls (one is a borderline and one is a narcissist :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: ). I like to mess with their heads a little cuz it's funny. Their crazy emotional swings about me is actually quite entertaining, especially because they are sisters so when they fight over me, it makes it all the more better :D

I just wanted to hear if some other fellow DJs did this. Maybe share a few stories too if you would like.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you might have insecurity issues, brotha. Intentionally messing with an emotionally unstable woman is bad for your karma. I don't doubt that it's fun (it sounds fun, it really does), but save the facetious behavior for feminists and white knights. Leave the crazy broads alone, they don't need anymore help being crazy, they do pretty well on their own.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you sound like more of a narcissist than either one of them

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
I think you might have insecurity issues, brotha. Intentionally messing with an emotionally unstable woman is bad for your karma. I don't doubt that it's fun (it sounds fun, it really does), but save the facetious behavior for feminists and white knights. Leave the crazy broads alone, they don't need anymore help being crazy, they do pretty well on their own.
Oh yes you reminded me why I do this. I normally wouldn't but the narc was talking sh!t about me. I really don't tend to care about that stuff until one day my sister starts bashing on me for no reason at all, cussing me out and saying I suck at everything I do and what not. I didn't even know why she was doing this until I asked her wtf her problem was :trouble: . When she told me why, I almost didn't believe her since I had done nothing wrong to this girl, seeing as I had only had one real convo with her and hadn't seen her, nor her sister in well over 6 months (that was because she has a rep to do that kind of stuff). But now since she joined my swim team, I figured I should mess with her head a little and doing the same to her.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done that sometimes. Once messaged a girl that had a Bimbo pic with huge boobs. She was frighteningly stupid also which turned me off. Having no real interest I was just fooling around for a bit, to incredible effect... met her just for fun and we had some serious action going on that night even though she had a BF (as I later found out). Seriously, I've never seen a girl being turned on so much for me.

We only met once. After I left the country she facebook stalked me for 2 years.

I wish I could do that to girls I actually like :(

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe one of my ex's from a while back is BPD. So if I ran into her, I actually think it would be an "interesting" conversation knowing what I know now about how a BPD operates. ;)

It's funny (maybe not), when I was seeing her, she'd do everything in her power to run the show in our relationship in hopes of turning me into her pet beta male, who would also be a glorified dildo for her. The things that came out of that woman's mouth.... I honestly don't know how she'd take to me at this point. When I would pull an Alpha move on her, she'd get pissed, but later she would treat me better and I feel her attraction for me would be higher (I figured this out later on). But there seemed to always be that middle time frame between her betasizing exercises and my resistance to them. Who's going to break here? CONSTANT testing. The main problem for me was I didn't know that she BPD (or even what BPD was), and I didn't understand what she was doing. So, at times, it made me question myself. Eventually she just wore me down, and fortunately I was aware enough to finally just check myself out of the relationship.

As far as running into a NEW BPD "out in the wild" -Danger, I'm not sure if they'd take to me. From what I understand, they search out betas, or guys who could be potential betas. It's hard for me not to be myself when I'm with chicks, so I don't know if I could pull one in, not saying I'd WANT to, but I don't even know if it's possible now. You'd probably have to throw them some type of Beta bone, so she THINKS: "Oh, he seems manly, but he also seems like someone who's balls I could eventually have in my purse, he's perfect!"

As far as pushing her limits of craziness, I don't think I'd go there, for more reasons than one. I honestly do feel I'm equipped at this point to handle one that comes my way. But still, they're dangerous creatures. Ultimately I feel it's best to leave em be. Don't fvck with a snake, and it shouldn't fvck with you.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the problem, OP, might give you some insight into these "disorders."

Just make sure the chick you're playing isn't smarter than yourself.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, all you gotta do is not let anything affect you and it doesn't matter how smart anyone is. Because no matter how good they may be at playing the "game", if it doesn't impact you, they are wasting their own time. What is the point in dealing with someone who isn't affected by whatever you do? Plus, when you don't feed their precious ego, it drives them more insane and chase after you more.

The best way to make them go crazy is by not doing anything really. That's what I have noticed with the narcs anyway :p

Last edited:

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I don't see the problem, OP, might give you some insight into these "disorders."

Just make sure the chick you're playing isn't smarter than yourself.
^^ THIS.
the only weapon against these women is if you just don't care. and if you play these games you obviously care. it's like poking the lions with a stick in the zoo. when one does get out, you are fcked.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvcking them are fine if they get a little wild in the sack, just couple of pumps and then a dump, although they might stick to you like glue after that, just don't get in a relationship with them :up:

m7ytn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend messing with either, especially BPDs... they are fvck-fvck game champions dude. Remember, it is all fun and games until one of them goes out of their way to destroy your life...and trust me they will with zero remorse.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
^^ THIS.
the only weapon against these women is if you just don't care. and if you play these games you obviously care. it's like poking the lions with a stick in the zoo. when one does get out, you are fcked.
I didn't say that I don't care. I said I don't tend to care, and then I proceeded to tell you why I now do. And what you said is true, which is why I always like to say that indifference is key. But you gotta laugh at them and at their attempts to get your attention or to piss you off sometimes because it truly is funny. Not only that, but it does (A) show that whatever they did doesn't affect you; that you don't care, and (B) that you are having fun with whatever happens. Keep in mind that they don't really like you too much either and that every second they see you smiling and happy and laughing, they hate it. It drives them insane :crazy: