Do you find most of the tips at this site to be bullsh1t?

Do you find this site to have alot of bullsh1tting tips?

• Yes

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • No

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • I'm new to this site so i don't know

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Peace man. Sorry if i was out of line.

It sounds like you've improved yourself a lot. Thats great that you've doubled your dating :)

But can you put it down to just becoming more confident in yourself and being with women, rather than just what you read on a website? It obviously gave you some outlines, but the rest you did yourself.

I just feel some things that i see on this board give people the impression that its not worth approaching 99% of girls. And for people who already have trouble approaching girls, this really isnt going to help them.

Take it easy.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Your answer no chump

As I said before, it's possible to use this site to increase self-confidence and improve your dating life, although change still has to come from within. And like the person above said, your romantic situation improving might be simply due to increased confidence, not mastery of some DJ trick. Anyway, guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm outta here before somebody else decides to come in and flame my 'female' opinion. I don't have the energy for another argument. :)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Articles helped more than anything

It wasn't completely this website, but the articles exposed me to thinking I thought was out there, but really hadn't been written anywhere. Some of the articles, one I can't remember what it's called, but written by Allen Thompson, had a profound affect on me.

It talked about not having your emotions move up and down in relation to how a woman reacts to you, positively or negatively. It's in the Hall of Fame. Also, the "Don't Just Be Yourself" was an eye-opener.

The message board frankly is for my amusement and to see what other guys are doing. I've gained the most by reading the articles and DJ Bible.

Thanks for your responses.

Reaction score
x

Last edited:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Slashco ...

... that confidence didn't come out of thin air. There was a direct coorelation from me reading the ARTICLES (not tips or tricks -- when are you going to READ this, please?!) to improving my confidence and dating.

I was kind of stumbling along, dating here and there, but I read a lot of the articles and DJ Bible one week and realized that hey, the sun doesn't rise and set on any one girl's a$$. I was an AFC to the core. The articles helped tremendously, not a technique.

Slashco, for the 100th millionth time, please read the articles and DJ bible that don't focus on tips and techniques, but building self-confidence.

I'm not sure why that is lost on you, but I guess because it's lost on so many here. Read the articles dealing with DJ PHILOSOPHY not the ones about techniques. Tips and techniques only are successful after you've read and developed DJ philosophy.

You still don't understand DJism Slashco, and I'm not sure why.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm... I've been saying from the very beginning that the articles which deal with self-confidence and such are useful. The DJ 'philosophy' insofar as it deals with the above is also useful (although the parts making huge generalizations about the nature of women and whatnot have a much higher BS content). But basically you just agreed with me, so I'm not sure why you're continuing to argue. Look up 'straw man fallacy' sometime. :p

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
yes tactic but I REALLY like my new name:D :D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys read Ross Jeffrie's articles? What can you say about them? I can paste one from him that i got from his newsletter.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, I think most tips here are crap. The way I see this site is as a pile of horsesh*t, with a few veins of golddust running through it.

You have to dig through a lot of sh*t to find the gold.

And in the end, you realise it's the digging that's important.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice one about gold digging