Do you find most of the tips at this site to be bullsh1t?

Do you find this site to have alot of bullsh1tting tips?

• Yes

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • No

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • I'm new to this site so i don't know

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for me, I don't know... They all sound good and doesn't seem like bulsh1tting.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What tips are you talking about exactly?

Are you talking about the bible? The quick tips on the main page? The advice give on the forum?

If the answer is the latter, a question like yours would be pretty pointless because it's impossible for most tips to be bull**** or the opposite. There's always some good advice given, as well as some bad advice. You can't expect to receive good advice constantly, especially with the amount of people that come here: you can't do a background check on every single person to find out if what they're saying is true or not.

But if I really have to give an answer, I'd say "no", because not most tips are bull****, even if sometimes I come across some advice that I've tried in the past and didn't work for me. Then again, to each his own game.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant the tips given from anywhere. The tips at the tips section have some that are in the bible as well. What I mean bullsh1tting tips is by when people say that all women are attracted to one certain type of men and other things that makes no sense at all. True, it works for some and it won't for others but what i mean is the way how they are trying to tell us that all women are the same. Also, telling the AFCs about giving straight eye contacts on the first day and the next day you completely ignore them, they say that this will make the girl like you more. Of course it won't... It'll make the girl lose interest because she thinks YOU've lost interest on the second day.

khanboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's not bull****, because sometimes most of what's said here can work. But what most don't realize is you don't really need it.

All it comes down to is whether or not you can relax in the company of a woman with whom you're attracted. If you can do that all ya gotta do is keep approaching women. Doing your thing, changing your thing when you feel you need to, and sooner or later it's gonna happen for ya.

All it really comes down to is approaches. Heck, you don't even need a special way of seeing yourself, a state of mind, or a verbal tactic. Sure, you can read how to do them, then spend forever trying to replicate them so they work as their proponents say the will. Or you can just approach a number of women and figure out something else that will work in your favor.

Just relax, women are everywhere, and they aren't the be all and end all for all existence. There will be others, no need to fret about whatever some chick is doing, another will come along.

Stay calm and enjoy interacting with women,
khanboy

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From personal experience I would say that aside from quality posters, these forums also feature a lot of ignorant teenagers, puffed-up macho men, and bitter misogynistic losers. This is where a lot of the bad advice comes from, so take everything with a grain of salt and don't believe everything you read.

As for specifics, the stuff about improving yourself, gaining confidence and generally improving your life is good info for guys with low self-esteem and/or social skills.

The 'tips' and 'techniques' for getting women are mostly BS, that is to say they might work on your average drunken slut for a one-night stand, but it is doubtful you'll get a fulfilling relationship out of being a game player. You don't need da smoove DJ skillz to land a great girl. All you really need is confidence and belief in yourself (and understanding women doesn't hurt either - but that only comes from experience, which means taking the first step and talking to them. Not being nasty to them on the forum, and certainly not from reading those 'deep' philosophical essays on the nature of women that people post from time to time, and which are in fact warm, stinky, BS).

jungleman pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social skills is it.

The reason everyone comes to this board is because they dont have the social skills to deal with talking and being around women.

Its unfortunate but its what i'm starting to believe. As my social skills grow, finding and talking to women is getting easier.

The whole AFC thing is bull. I mean the A stands for average! WTF? I would kill to be average :) Average dudes get laid all the time!

Sometimes AFC tactics work on girls. Sometimes they dont. Same with DJ stuff. Be yourself and do what you think is right.

I'm a nice guy. I like being a nice guy. I'm not going to become a women hating freak just to maybe get girls. I'm tired of it all. I like women, i like talking to women and they smell great :)

This site has helped my confidence, but lately its getting to depressing. Next this, hate women that, the girls a w*ore.

I'm done :) Thanks guys!

Last edited:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice posts

this whole discussion should keep going

ali_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience ...

If you've struggled most of your life to relate to women and you've endured a bit of pain with some from the opposite sex, then being yourself is not going to help. You need to learn about what qualities women are attracted to, why she chooses the jerk over the nice guy and to get the number, next women who cancel dates more than once.

Whilst there is some not so good advice on this site, some advice has helped me immensely with women. In about 3 years my confidence has improved. I still need to give myself a pep talk from time to time when asking out that hot woman.

But I don't believe that it does any good being constantly on this forum and complaining about people or things rather than doing something about it or just accepting things as they are.

There are different schools of thought on this site i.e. Doc Love, David D and Allen Thompson. Just keep those ideas in mind when you're out in the field and work out what works for you rather than posting your gripes.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god WHEN will people understand the difference between...

- SELFIMPROVEMENT/IMPROVING YOURSELF
and
- BEING SOMEONE ELSE/PUTTING ON AN ACT...

Being yourself is the MAIN KEY but that might not work if you do not IMPROVE yourself.... Putting on an act will only fvck it up.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinetic has hit the nail right on the head.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Kin,

What I think is that these tips given are confidence-boosters as you are the one to "open the door" to get almost all the hot women you want. The people here tell you what to do which is their job of helping and your job is to actually do it to see if it works for you.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
I just avoid the guys who brag or put down others. All in all most guys here are trying to help with the limited one-sided information presented here.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed playasupreme

by the way, have you been posting at this site before your current username?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slashco and Jungleman are way off

For the 5 billionth time, DJism is not about techniques, moves, and lines. That stuff eminated from this message board. All the terms, "next," "neg hits," and "C & F" and so forth came from the board.

The true essence of this site ARE THE ARTICLES AND DJ BIBLE YET NO ONE IS READING THEM.

Jungleman says he's not going to trash women and be a jerk. Where in the DJ Bible or articles (especially written by Allen Thompson) does it EVER say to do this? Please Jungleman, for once just read the DJ Bible or Hall of Fame articles.

Slashco is so off, too. Every woman I know appreciates a DJ and enjoys DJ qualities. IMO, DJism actually improves the woman, too.

DJism is not perfect -- what is? But it provides a framework for people -- a needed framework that was NOT taught (and is NOT being taught) by our fathers, teachers, or others. Look at the messages on TV (see my man-bashing media post): All the messages on TV portray men as weak wimps. Books like "Men are from Mars" are written by soft d-cks like John Gray that tell us to give up our hobbies, our soul, our strength, our manhood for a woman.

DJism tells us to respect ourselves, that we must be whole first before we go out and try to meet, date, or fall in love with women. The female species are to be appreciated and respected (not always), but not worshipped. This is the essence of DJism. It is about self-improvement.

Most of the DJ Bible and articles helped me greatly, so Slashco saying they don't work is just more twisted female logic that frankly is WRONG.

The world is AFC, men have been and are being taught wrong. DJism is a secret and it is frowned upon -- and that's why it is correct.

Every month we get a post questioning DJism. Trust me, it works.

Reaction score
Just curious West Coaster.

How far has DJ'ism got you? I read some of your posts and your always on about how the worlds turning against men and how American women are crap?

Is it really working out? You dont sound very happy most of the time!

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's pretty good.

Reaction score
Tactic, you pm'ed this question to me a month ago - I tried to e-mail you but your mailbox was full!

Our main focus as men should be to follow our natural dictates as men with regarding the pursuit of the opposite sex. Some men are lacking in confidence due to their personality make-up or other factors, to successfully accomplish this divine mission. Everyone here is doing their earnest to give insight to the aspiring DJ seeking guidance. It is up to the aspiring DJ to whether he should take heed to such counsel.

I don't think anyone purposely tries to give wrong counsel, although many here don't have the wisdom, attained through experience, to give the correct guidance - so it is up to the individual in need to determine the worth of this site. Based on his personality and determination, he would decide whether he should take the prescribed advice of fellow DJ's.

Last edited:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're really good at this PRL. I must agree with you there. I am still young and this whole knowledge thing and experience takes years to know these things about women. Like how their mind works and what they want in men. I think wingmen is the answer to gaining more experience.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your answer no chump

DJism has probably doubled my dating. I wouldn't say it's perfect and American women are still pretty whacko (IMO), but it has doubled my dating.

Also, during the dating I'm a lot more confident person.

DJism has also allowed me to recognize previous AFC qualities that can pop up and how to squash them; and it's allowed me to actually recognize how whacko American women are.

So all in all, yes, it works. It's not perfect, but it works better than what's jammed down our throats: buy flowers, jewelry, succumb to women's every wish, or try to fight losers at clubs over ugly/butt-tattooed women. (Trust me, they're not worth fighting over.)

DJism has me in better control of my life, so much so that I don't have to call myself "no chump" because I just know I'm not and don't need a handle to remind me so.