Do you find "Challenging" women more attractive?

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mean them being b*tch and making you jump through hoops like some b*itch.... Just things like:
  • Not ALWAYS wanting to be around you, or at least having other things to occupy her time
  • Letting you initiate sometimes, wether its SMS, call email or in person
  • Letting you wonder what they are doing, where they are SOMETIMES
  • Having their own life (but not disrespecting you)
  • Having a backbone and being able to tell you her opinion

For me, I get really put off by needy clingy behaviour.

I find it much more attractive when a woman does the above things especially in a relationship. I like to be kept interested!

I know it's a good sign if they are always initiating and are totally commited to you, but when it comes to attraction I think there is definetly a balance.

Not too much, not too little.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
happyman2012 said:
I dont mean them being b*tch and making you jump through hoops like some b*itch.... Just things like:

• [*]Not ALWAYS wanting to be around you, or at least having other things to occupy her time
    [*]Letting you initiate sometimes, wether its SMS, call email or in person
    [*]Letting you wonder what they are doing, where they are SOMETIMES
    [*]Having their own life (but not disrespecting you)
    [*]Having a backbone and being able to tell you her opinion
The ones in RED I like. The first two are essential when you're spinning plates. A clinger will cause serious problems. The last one can be very sexy --> A woman who fights for your love/approval/attention, etc. It shows she is emotionally invested and not too controlling. Very sexy.

The women who play games, manipulate, and use passive-aggressive tactics to keep you "guessing" are the controlling bad seeds. If a woman makes me guess too much I will just guess she is a c*nt and delete her number. :up:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup I love the challenge, I love it when shes giving me mixed signals, I get uninterested if shes easy... can't help it

I developed my game so much the last months in: Passing sh1t tests, and trying to never ever ever ever let my mood go down or up by her actions, I'm always in a good happy mood whatever she does lateley.

My mood used to go down and up with the actions a girl takes towards me, F1ck that. It shows confidence when your always happy whatever the f*ck she says or does, ignores, shows mixed signals anything basically and if she goes to far disappear, punish her by ignoring her and not reacting on her bullsh1t.

what do u guys think

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key idea here is balance, as you said. Make it clear you like me, make it clear you have opinions, make it clear you have boundaries, that's all fine.

Otherwise, no, I don't like it when they make it difficult. It is almost always never worth it in the end and is just a plain ole time waster.

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino

Yes

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
PlayHer Man said:
The ones in RED I like. The first two are essential when you're spinning plates. A clinger will cause serious problems. The last one can be very sexy --> A woman who fights for your love/approval/attention, etc. It shows she is emotionally invested and not too controlling. Very sexy.

The women who play games, manipulate, and use passive-aggressive tactics to keep you "guessing" are the controlling bad seeds. If a woman makes me guess too much I will just guess she is a c*nt and delete her number. :up:
Cosigned.

Difficult b1tches get deleted, because they give plausible reason for it.

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it is:

women LOVE men who are a challenge

when something is too easy...too avaliable...no effort required...no chance of losing them - its natural to take it for granted. It loses its appeal and it gets boring.

Thats why women love men who are a challenge.

I think the same applies for men, even more so!
Men are genetically programed to sow the seed.
For a man to be with one woman for a long time, the woman has to keep that challenge alive.

Thats one of the things I belive men who cheat are searching for...a challenge. The challenge of finding a new woman, of sleeping with her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happyman2012 said:
  • Not ALWAYS wanting to be around you, or at least having other things to occupy her time
I agree with your list. The girl should have her own life and not always wanting to be around you, she should have her own stuff to do sometimes. But I don't consider that being a challenge, that's just being healthy and having a life.

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to women, there's no such thing as too high an interest. She should be as high interest as can be. A good women with high interest in you should not be a challenge. She should think you're the best thing since sliced bread. But she should have her own life and not be psycho crazy and clingy.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happyman2012 said:

For me, I get really put off by needy clingy behaviour.

I find it much more attractive when a woman does the above things especially in a relationship. I like to be kept interested!

I know it's a good sign if they are always initiating and are totally commited to you, but when it comes to attraction I think there is definetly a balance.

Not too much, not too little.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
need more experience to make that opinion but anyway, apparently, being desperate, needy, clingy, wanting validation is a feminine trait according to life, society

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are makin it too complicated. Go write a whole history of woman or something since you seem to love them so much. Otherwise what is the need to investigate that much? Your whole life you have wasted and you come here thinking like you know something. You have simply invested your life for them. Open your eyes, it is not too late.

Now I cannot see myself with a girl who does whatever I want. Even if she is a hb10, she would immediately become hb1 for me if she was a robot. The guy who says that nice woman are attractive have simply failed with the hot babes. Hence they want hot babes that make it easy for them. But then they wouldn't be hot babes anymore! They would be robots.

Now deep down you are very alike with women. Deep down you are women! You don't like a woman that plays hard to get but that is only because you think she is playing you and doesn't care about you. If she didn't do this consciously then, the same woman, you would think she is a hb10. It is very much same with the chicks. If they think that you are consciously playing hem, they immediately lose interest.