Do you feel sorry for hypergamous women who get catfished on Tinder by Incel-tier men?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Urszula discovered Lucas had received hundreds of intimate photos and videos from up to 400 other women - some of whom had even had intimate conversations over the phone with him.

'His explanation for catfishing us was that we were a social experiment,' she said.

'He really wanted to see what it was like to talk to attractive females on Tinder as an attractive male. There was 400 of us and I have no clue how he had the time to talk to all of us at once.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MatureDJ

Just curious, do YOU ever actually date women? I can't recall ever seeing you post about dating and/or experiences with females. You tend to post at least one article a day (if not more) in attempts to get a conversation going.

Do you date? How does that go?

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone of either sex gets legitimately catfished, it makes everyone involved look like a loser. The catfish looks like a tool, the person's pics being used may find out and feel horrible, and the victim of it is left thinking "How could I be so stupid?"

Be that as it may, you can still find out who's a catfish and who's real pretty fast, by asking for voice/video messages or calls. If they're not willing to do it, it's a red flag.

If you're that much of a gold digger that you're blinding yourself to red flags, then no, I don't feel sorry for you because that's a lesson that's going to keep being taught to you until it's learned. Catfishing incels aren't exactly stellar people either, but hey, it's two sides of a game being played by equally stupid people.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who has tried online dating has been catfished it just doesn't usually take most of us that long to figure it out.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pay no mind. Cratered SMV hits hypergamy on steroids. Its going full retard and burning her only golden ticket.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im amazed how women turn afc if the guy on the other side has a high SMV.

They go from "let it burn" if they have an average guy on fire in front of them to total submission if they have a chad in from of them.

Regarding the article, I will never support people that tricks and lie no matter who and when, the woman who bought that ticket on the other side shown us that she uses her gina to think and not her brain....which again in quit common for women when they think they can get a chad.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MatureDJ

Just curious, do YOU ever actually date women? I can't recall ever seeing you post about dating and/or experiences with females. You tend to post at least one article a day (if not more) in attempts to get a conversation going.

Do you date? How does that go?
I'm short; because of hypergamous heightism, I don't date much. And then when I do get to date someone from Tinder, she's always a good bit fatter than she had let on. :mad: