do you ever say your sorry?

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheLadiesChoice
OF COURSE:D

People who KNOW they are the SH*T dont have to assert their dominance in a manipulative fashion:cool: Fear of losing control of a situation is what causes guys to be overly assertive and peoccupied with control. A wise and emotionally intelligent person realizes that the more they show their strength to others the more insecure and jealous that person will be inclined to be:rolleyes: Keep in mind that you dont say your sorry to make someone else happy when they dont deserve it, but to let that person know you didnt MEAN to hurt them.;) :cool: :D

Exactly

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I do. Most likely in case of bumping in to anyone when walking towards the street, or something similar to that. Or, if I offend someone or make a mistake.

Why? It's called being polite, which is part of being human.

You people who claim you never would say that you're sorry to anyone are very cynical towards society, and only come off as misantropic. But, if that's what you want I'm sorry that I offended you.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
no i refuse that would make me look "weak" and i'd lose credibility with the ladies.
You already look weak. You go apologize to all the women you want pvssy. See where it gets you in the game of love. Perhaps you're into men?

TheLadiesChoice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
You already look weak. You go apologize to all the women you want pvssy. See where it gets you in the game of love. Perhaps you're into men?
:confused: Whats wrong with you?:confused:

Are you so afraid of women that you have to play "hard ball" in order to protect your fragile little heart?:rolleyes: Its really IRRESPONSIBLE to push your negative attitude on young impressionable people:D

You shouldnt give a f*ck enough not to say youre sorry rather than feeling you have to put women in their place repeatedly so they dont get any intelligent or independant thoughts in their head:rolleyes: :down:

Theres too much manipulation being tought on this board by chumps who cover their fear with bravado-- but thats what traffic brings-- good and bad. Lighten up:crackup:

TheLadiesChoice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ego
Yeah I do. Most likely in case of bumping in to anyone when walking towards the street, or something similar to that. Or, if I offend someone or make a mistake.

Why? It's called being polite, which is part of being human.

You people who claim you never would say that you're sorry to anyone are very cynical towards society, and only come off as misantropic. But, if that's what you want I'm sorry that I offended you.
:crackup:

I AGREE:D

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If I fvcked up and did something stupid by accident, if I was responsible for it, I will apologize. I will not apologize for anything that was not my fault.

So half the people here wouldnt even say sorry if they messed up cause it will make them look weak? Amazing.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
There needs to be a calibration of what is wrong and what is not.

My feelings that most guys who coe here or to similar forums have an AFC background fulll of making excuses and being sorry when they have done nothing really wrong.

If I ever gave the impression that one should forget all morals and ethics and never own up to being sorry, well....

I am SORRY

ROFL

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheLadiesChoice
:confused: Whats wrong with you?:confused:

Are you so afraid of women that you have to play "hard ball" in order to protect your fragile little heart?:rolleyes: Its really IRRESPONSIBLE to push your negative attitude on young impressionable people:D

You shouldnt give a f*ck enough not to say youre sorry rather than feeling you have to put women in their place repeatedly so they dont get any intelligent or independant thoughts in their head:rolleyes: :down:

Theres too much manipulation being tought on this board by chumps who cover their fear with bravado-- but thats what traffic brings-- good and bad. Lighten up:crackup:
What the hell are you smoking dude? That's the way I feel about apologies. Nobody has to listen to my advice. If you want to apologize fvcking do it.

Who the hell said anything about putting women in their place? Fvcking retard. YOUR relationship should be run by YOUR rules. Let a woman run the ship and see where you end up. If that's "Hard ball" so be it. I'm not saying don't compromise, I'm saying keep the power in your court. ...You can't even spell, so I'm not surprised you misread me.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
This guy is the reason so many men are still "in the dark" about American women. Are they all bad? Certainly not. Are a good majority of them evil...YES!!!!!

He implies if you're a MAN, and hold your ground, you're somehow keeping women in their "place" or "not letting them have intelligent thoughts"?????? Where the fvck did that come from?

This guy the EPITOME OF AN AZZ KISSING AFC!!!!!

Question; Why don't women apologize for making up domestic abuse allegations against men during a divorce, having him thrown out of the house HE paid for, and having the courts side with her?

Why don't women apologize for cheating on a guy, and making it seem like he's the azzhole?

Why don't women apologize for using men for the money for centuries, and treating marriage like a business arrangement?

You'll have these Cap N Save a Ho's come on here acting like we as men should accept all this bullshyt from women, because as men we shouldn't be bothered by it???? BULLSHYT....Then quit *****ing about what men do. Being female does not impart some special status on a woman. Get that out of your fvcking heads, and maybe you'll do better in the dating game.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jpjrjr bro, you're like 260 lbs and jacked, i dont think you have to worry about apologies making you look weak, the girls know that if they make one wrong move you will eat them

everybody else, do what you feel like. if you don't like to apologize because you think it makes you look weak, then don't do it. if you think it's right to apologize when you f*cked up, then do it.

why are you arguing over nothing?

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
jpjrjr bro, you're like 260 lbs and jacked, i dont think you have to worry about apologies making you look weak, the girls know that if they make one wrong move you will eat them

everybody else, do what you feel like. if you don't like to apologize because you think it makes you look weak, then don't do it. if you think it's right to apologize when you f*cked up, then do it.

why are you arguing over nothing?
Word life.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea women are inferior, but theyre still humans so they at least deserve a sorry if you really **** up on something.

TheLadiesChoice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
What the hell are you smoking dude? That's the way I feel about apologies. Nobody has to listen to my advice. If you want to apologize fvcking do it.

Who the hell said anything about putting women in their place? Fvcking retard. YOUR relationship should be run by YOUR rules. Let a woman run the ship and see where you end up. If that's "Hard ball" so be it. I'm not saying don't compromise, I'm saying keep the power in your court. ...You can't even spell, so I'm not surprised you misread me.
:crackup:

Relax:D

I think the steroids have affected your menstrual cycle baby;) :D

Youre right, Im wrong, women are "evil":crackup: and are out to hurt you:crackup:

What a kind of a pus*ys afraid of a f*cking girl? I mean THIS I GOTTA SEE, post your picture B*TCH so we can all laugh at your "sensitivity". Get the f*ck out my face with all that mysoginistic BULLS*IT :D :rolleyes: Im out in the REAL world with REAL women not obsessing over this website every day hoping to post my way to "master don juan" within a year:D