do you ever say your sorry?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does anyone on here ever say "im sorry".i never do it because i beleive it shows weakness. if someone tells me to say "im sorry" i dont say it and they keep nagging.i say"i dont say sorry, i learn from my mistakes and move on.". if they keep nagging me i say"kiss my butt" and that could lead to some kino(sets a playful atmosphere).so back to the point,does saying your sorry show weakness in your eyes?

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you make a mistake, then apologize, a man says he's sorry when he's wrong. Otherwise u r just a stubborn prick and it just leads to more useless fighting.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ghostin
If you make a mistake, then apologize, a man says he's sorry when he's wrong. Otherwise u r just a stubborn prick and it just leads to more useless fighting.
I'm not sure if I agree. Saying "sorry" won't accomplish anything, and it can make you look weak.

I guess it depends on what you did. If you were really an ass for no reason, then apologize once, and let it be. If it was for something petty, or if you're constantly saying it, I'd re-think that tact.

Women are experts at picking up on weakness and using it against you. Be very judicious with your apologies.

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
I'm not sure if I agree. Saying "sorry" won't accomplish anything, and it can make you look weak.

I guess it depends on what you did. If you were really an ass for no reason, then apologize once, and let it be. If it was for something petty, or if you're constantly saying it, I'd re-think that tact.

Women are experts at picking up on weakness and using it against you. Be very judicious with your apologies.

Ya thats tru. It depends on what you did. For example if it was cuz you wanted to hang with ur boys and she got mad, then saying sorry is a sign of weakness. But if you said you were gunna show up at her house at 8pm and ended up sohwing up at 10pm, then you should apologize.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never, I'll admit if I was wrong, but I refuse to say "Sorry".

It's a pointless word and never accomplishes anything. If you're mad at me, it's your own problem.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Never, I'll admit if I was wrong, but I refuse to say "Sorry".

It's a pointless word and never accomplishes anything. If you're mad at me, it's your own problem.
You an idiot and whoever raised you is to blame.

When you do something wrong you apologize AND say you are sorry.

Not saying the actual words "I'm sorry" is not fully admitting that you are wrong which is immature.

Originally posted by jprjrjr:
You are insecure and a loser.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are really wrong about something, yes you can appologize, whoever said different misled you. Note that I say REALLY wrong. Don't appologize to gain favors or because you are scared of what will haappen if you don't appologize, it's better to be a total jerk than that kind of guy. But if you know you are wrong and genuinely think the other person need's to hear an appology, by all means deliver it.

I do recommend one thing however. Say "I appologize", or something similar rather than "I am sorry".

One is stating something about yourself, the other is stating a temporary action you are taking.

Do you see the subtle distinction?

Galaxy51

Reaction score
subtle? hardly. saying "I apologize" to a woman basically tells them your an arrogant $hithead who isn't really sorry.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Galaxy51
subtle? hardly. saying "I apologize" to a woman basically tells them your an arrogant $hithead who isn't really sorry.
An arrogant $hithead? No not at all. Firstly, no one should tell anyone how to act with a loved one. My advice is for players, which this board once was and hopefully soon will be about again. Perhaps you need to let go of whatever anger and resentment you hold in your heart.

Galaxy51

Reaction score
okay. keep thinking acting all hard and not sincerely saying I'm sorry when you're in the wrong to a woman is how to attract them.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all it has nothing to do with being "hard" as you put it.

It's really quite simple. But I don't blame you for your attitude, perhaps you are just coming to grips with your symp-ness and you can't see any way out of it. Most guys these days go through what you are going through unfortunately. The difference is that you seem to be content to be "sorry" for every little thing.

Where is your perspective? Please get away from your computer and talk to some women.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't get why you guys are arguing over something so stupid.
if you think you have done something wrong, say "i'm sorry", "i apologize" or whatever. if you think you are right, don't...
what's so difficult about it? stop overanalyzing

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I clearly said someone could say sorry or appologize, lol...People around here are sensative I suppose. Look back at the subtext of the debate, had nothing to do with the question of sorry vs not saying sorry had all to do with approach and attitude towards women and even more, life.

Why can't people understand something so simple?

Do people who say "Go punch yourself" get laid much? or was that just a way to get around the censoring on the forum? Lol, just asking dude.

Spartan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met some women who never ever say sorry so it's not just a male thing to never apologise for anything. My dad has never said sorry to my mum and they have been married for over twenty years, but that particular relationship works. My dad is definitly old school and a real man's man. I don't totally agree with it but it works for him.

If it is important, if you know you done something seriously wrong and you have really upset a woman and your gut, morales, etc leaving you feeling as if you show say something, then by all means say you are sorry and mean it.

But don't say sorry for every little thing!!! There are guys out there that spend their life saying sorry. I been trying to get my mate to stop apologising over every damn little thing. Drives me nuts.

Having a principle of never saying sorry to anyone is all well and good but I think common sense, like most things in life, is way more important. It sometimes takes a lot of courage to put aside your pride and make a humble apology when normally you wouldn't even contemplate doing such a thing - just make sure they genuinely deserve it!

Use your common sense and develope some social intelligence.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not ever saying 'I'm sorry' and never admitting fault are two different things. If you do both you are an ass, because you definitely are fallible.

You can get away with not doing one but not both.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
You an idiot and whoever raised you is to blame.

When you do something wrong you apologize AND say you are sorry.

Not saying the actual words "I'm sorry" is not fully admitting that you are wrong which is immature.

You are insecure and a loser.
That's not very nice. You should apologize.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
That's not very nice. You should apologize.
no i refuse that would make me look "weak" and i'd lose credibility with the ladies.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
no i refuse that would make me look "weak" and i'd lose credibility with the ladies.
Hypocrite.

:D

TheLadiesChoice

Don Juan
Reaction score
OF COURSE:D

People who KNOW they are the SH*T dont have to assert their dominance in a manipulative fashion:cool: Fear of losing control of a situation is what causes guys to be overly assertive and peoccupied with control. A wise and emotionally intelligent person realizes that the more they show their strength to others the more insecure and jealous that person will be inclined to be:rolleyes: Keep in mind that you dont say your sorry to make someone else happy when they dont deserve it, but to let that person know you didnt MEAN to hurt them.;) :cool: :D