do you do this stuff?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Do you guys have tiny hair on you nose? How should I go about getting rid of that?

Skilla Staz, how do people around you react when you shave your arms and legs?

I shaved my legs only a couple times, got tired of how long it took, and how irritating it was.

However, some guys from my new school realized I shaved my arms, they kinda thought it was funny at first, but then it was no big deal. My gf over the summer was always rubbing my arms when they were smooth. Some girls even told me that was hot. Besides, my arms looked a lot more defined when they were shaved.

I haven't shaved my arms in months though. I plan on getting some nair or waxing them. It was just too much trouble to shave every few days.

PeterNorth. If you were as hairy as I am, you'd understand. If I didn't shave my chest, Id have one of those "my chest hair hangs over my collar" type deals. When I don't shave for a while I get remarks like "Omg thats gross. You're so hairy." and when I do shave my chest/stomach/pubes, comments like "wow, thats soft." and then they usually blush and mumble "thats kinda hot". But of course, think what you will.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Are u guys g*y or something? Waxing your face? what!? that's chick talk. jeez if you have hair between your eyebrows just shave it off. Shaving chest, arms and legs is g*y. I'm a swimmer and I don't even do it your all brainwashed to think that chicks like it. Seriously the only hair you should shave is your facial and eye brow hair. You should maybe trim your pubes and pit hair but never shave it all off...

yes :yes:

who wax's their fvckin face...come on now, this is the feminin crap im talkin about:box:

Last edited:

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
its not a myth. itll make the hairs come out rigid and prickly. dont shave. plus later on youll end up having to shave every other day.
Dude, no, the idea that shaving makes hair grow back faster/thicker is a myth[/i]. Shaving will make hair come out feeling rigid and prickley at first, but that's because the end of hte hair, where it was shaved, is sharp from the cut. Other than that, if you're shaving and it's coming out faster/longer/thicker, that's because your genes are telling it to over time, and has nothing to do with your shaving it.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't do much of that stuff but maybe i should think about it. :D

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
its not a myth. itll make the hairs come out rigid and prickly. dont shave. plus later on youll end up having to shave every other day.

i recomend getting a mens shaver.

i believe there was a post on the shaver a while ago.

anyways you can google it: Norelco Mens Shaver...its on amazon for 36 bucks. worth it though.

You can shave EVERYWHERE with it ;)

btw...some of you on here are gettin wayyyyy to feminin with yourselves.

plz stop

tanx

Manhood Out
I am cool with you now.. but for future reference. Never argue with me, unless you have scientific fact. Even then, You will probably never have the chance to get me on anything, since I am 100% informed each time I post.

I am a newer poster here, so I will let this slide once. ;)

Many people traditionally believed that shaving would cause the hair shaved to become thicker and darker. However, this bit of conventional wisdom has been disproven. The resulting stubble only makes the hairs seem to be thicker, as a shaved hair has a blunt end as opposed to the tapered end of an unshaven hair, and because hair is often darker in color near the root. Clinical studies have demonstrated that shaving does not have an effect on hair growth rates or density (see medical data below).

-Wikipedia

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
I am cool with you now.. but for future reference. Never argue with me, unless you have scientific fact. Even then, You will probably never have the chance to get me on anything, since I am 100% informed each time I post.

I am a newer poster here, so I will let this slide once. ;)

Ah Oh, Tanx For Sparing Me On This One Buddy :rolleyes:

btw what does my statement of hairs coming out prickly have to do with it growing faster...?

Taking the example of the male with a full beard, it is impossible to detect the daily increase in beard growth. But it is a different story with the clean-shaven person and his "five o¹clock shadow," whose bristle growth can be seen on the very same day.

Because the follicles of terminal hair are not at right angles to the skin, shaving exposes more actual area of hair to the eye. If scissors are used to clip a hair, the cut is usually at a right angle to the direction of the growth. But shaving (given the angle of hair to blade) leaves a long-angled cut at the end of each remaining hair fiber. Thus as an outcome hairs may come out at different given angles causing a prickly and rigid texture to ones hair fibers. When the hairs grow out from the skin, they keep their "thickened" appearance, especially as they are being compared with the white background of the skin.

-Ventura Hair Institution

plz come again:cool:

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
Dude, no, the idea that shaving makes hair grow back faster/thicker is a myth[/i]. Shaving will make hair come out feeling rigid and prickley at first, but that's because the end of hte hair, where it was shaved, is sharp from the cut. Other than that, if you're shaving and it's coming out faster/longer/thicker, that's because your genes are telling it to over time, and has nothing to do with your shaving it.

totaly agree with you. The myth part i was refering to the rigid and prickly part. Ive read many articles that say shaving doesn't increase your hair to grow out faster or thicker.

My bad for the misunderstand:whistle:

peace.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
Ah Oh, Tanx For Sparing Me On This One Buddy :rolleyes:

btw what does my statement of hairs coming out prickly have to do with it growing faster...?
plz come again:cool:

Dont even think about backing out on your words now. YOU SAID-

Charm&Style said:
its not a myth.

YOU suggested it was not a myth. When infact it is.

pwned.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plz refer to my post that was submitted after the one of me dissing the know it all douche.

totaly agree with you. The myth part i was refering to the rigid and prickly part. Ive read many articles that say shaving doesn't increase your hair to grow out faster or thicker.

My bad for the misunderstand

peace.

plz calm down:rolleyes:

tanx

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling a guy a douche just isnt the kind of insult that hurts. I mean.. You are basically calling some dude a device that gets stuffed up into a *****...

Its like calling me a dildo.

I like these insults!

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
Calling a guy a douche just isnt the kind of insult that hurts. I mean.. You are basically calling some dude a device that gets stuffed up into a *****...

Its like calling me a dildo.

I like these insults!

:nervous:

huh?

You like being called those types of insults....But whyyyy:confused:

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Insults are funny, and are the "out" used by very small intellects when confronted with a debate or argument they can not handle.

which is the case with you.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Gay overload on this thread.

Skilla_Staz said:
I shaved my legs only a couple times, got tired of how long it took, and how irritating it was. :cheer:

However, some guys from my new school realized I shaved my arms

I haven't shaved my arms in months though. I plan on getting some nair or waxing them. It was just too much trouble to shave every few days.

I shave my chest, pits, pubes...
I'm a princess.

For a while there I (loved gays) shaved my arms, and once or twice I've shaved my legs. I hate the itch when you first start.:cheer:
You, my friend, are what we in england call, a fag. Or a pretty boy (It really really isn't a compliment) but more commonly fag.
You shave your legs and arms? I am astonished that any "man" shaves his legs, you should really go see someone about this.

MAVER1CK said:
I pluck eyebrows, sand nails, shave all my body hair,
dress very nice.
What does "dress very nice" mean?

piranha45 said:
I waxed my entire face, twice.
WTF!?

Exp said:
Do you guys have a lot of small, tiny hair on your back and shoulders?
Yes pratically every guy does, some girls do. Unless it's black (and makes you look like yeti) you don't need to do anything.

And now for the guys who aren't raging poop pumpers. And peter north is acctually awesome.

PeterNorthisawesome said:
Are u guys g*y or something? Waxing your face? what!? that's chick talk. jeez if you have hair between your eyebrows just shave it off. Shaving chest, arms and legs is g*y. I'm a swimmer and I don't even do it your all brainwashed to think that chicks like it. Seriously the only hair you should shave is your facial and eye brow hair. You should maybe trim your pubes and pit hair but never shave it all off...
Charm&Style said:
i shave too, but its just ghey how some guys get all feminin with it

who wax's their fvckin face...come on now, this is the feminin crap im talkin about
Vintovka said:
Personally, I like my chest hair, but the hair coming in on my shoulders and back is starting to bug me :p I usually keep a full beard too, lumberjack macho
This thread is so halarious it should be put in the archives. I really had no clue so many of you where in the closet, it must be hard comming out.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :D :D :D

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
Insults are funny, and are the "out" used by very small intellects when confronted with a debate or argument they can not handle.

which is the case with you.

W/e Makes You Sleep Better At Nite...

Besides Being Called A Douche :crackup:

Me > You

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually let my sister talk me into pluckin my eyebrows 10 years ago and i have never stopped since.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls with uni's are very very disturbing.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muy Thai, if thats what you think, go for it. When I don't shave my ****, I look fricking nasty. I don't shave my arms or legs anymore, but I did shave my arms for a while. I've shaved my legs a total of 4 times, the first time being that I lost a bet. It looked cool, so I did it a couple more times. Haven't in almost 6 months, about 4 months for my arms. Call me gay if you wish, if that makes you feel better.