do you do this stuff?

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey there,just wondering if you would go this far to look good for women?

plucking eyebrows lol,i wouldnt mind doing it a bit,but dont wanna end having to do it everyday...

and it seems a bit girly lol,i already have to shave everyday... what else do you guys do thats a bit girly? like that and should we do it?

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I pluck eyebrows, sand nails, shave all my body hair, dress very nice.

But mostly its to enhance my over all image. I like walking in a public area and feeling jealous hate from other men as im sarging chicks.

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh ok,does where you pluck grow back quickly? cause i dont wanna hafto do it everyday or anything,and ive seen girls where theyve done it and you can see the dots where their hair is growing back and it looks gross..

GROSSEST thing,my ex gf when i was dating her lifted her arms up and under her arm where she shaves it looked like a guys face does a few days after shaving where it is starting to grow back,grossest thing ive ever seen

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
it will usually last for like a few days... My eyebrows wont need to be replucked for about a week.

It is gross, Girls who dont shave their arm pits everyday, will get the grain.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I waxed my entire face, twice.

Its not worth the hassle though, because it takes 40 minutes to wax it, it hurts rather bad, and it won't last 2 weeks before the hair is coming out again.

More time-efficient and far less painful to just shave :\

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do my eyebrows, no-one likes a unibrow... you'd get ripped for it off your mates if you did have one. Only takes a minute and only gotta do it once a week or something...

I wouldn't shave my body though, while I wouldn't class it as gay it's just an effort, and I don't see anything wrong with body hair.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaving will not make hair grow back faster, this is a myth.

SHaving is fast and easy. Waxing is messy and takes a long time.

I shave in the shower with soap and/or cream.

I use the product: "Skintimate"

make sure to get the pink capped one if you have sensitive skin.

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh ok good to see other guys routines,i have heaps of hair on my chest,and have been told by 1 or 2 girls saying i should wax it,but geez ....

i can understand shave your face for them,i can understand shave your back

but im NEVER gonna shave my chest,otherwise where will it end?

i have a few hairs in between my eye brows,and from up close prolly dosent look too nice,so i'll start plucking them

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every now and then I run my razor between my eyebrows.

I shave my chest, pits, pubes...

For a while there I shaved my arms, and once or twice I've shaved my legs. I hate the itch when you first start.

However, you get used to it, and women love smooth.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
Shaving will not make hair grow back faster, this is a myth.

SHaving is fast and easy. Waxing is messy and takes a long time.

I shave in the shower with soap and/or cream.

I use the product: "Skintimate"

make sure to get the pink capped one if you have sensitive skin.

its not a myth. itll make the hairs come out rigid and prickly. dont shave. plus later on youll end up having to shave every other day.

i recomend getting a mens shaver.

i believe there was a post on the shaver a while ago.

anyways you can google it: Norelco Mens Shaver...its on amazon for 36 bucks. worth it though.

You can shave EVERYWHERE with it ;)

btw...some of you on here are gettin wayyyyy to feminin with yourselves.

plz stop

tanx

Manhood Out

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres no problem in having your body in shape, looking nice, being well groomed, and all

but when you start to say really girly things that follow it....it then becomes ghey

Vintovka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I like my chest hair, but the hair coming in on my shoulders and back is starting to bug me :p I usually keep a full beard too, lumberjack macho

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
its not a myth. itll make the hairs come out rigid and prickly. dont shave. plus later on youll end up having to shave every other day.

I believe the fact that you have to shave more and more frequently doesn't relate to shaving, but rather to the fact that your body is producing more and more hormones, which causes hair to grow in thicker. I remember when I was in 5th grade and had that furry little wanna be mustache. I didnt shave it until 7th grade, but it still kept getting thicker, and I started growing hair on my chin as well. However, when you initially start shaving, of course you may suffer from ingrown hairs because hair is rather "sharp" and may grow back into the skin.

Shaving your body hair is much like CUTTING your hair. It doesn't cause it to grown quicker, or thicker. It grows at much the same rate as if you didn't shave. Look at an average grown man who has NEVER shaved in their life, and they will have a large amount of facial hair, probably long as f*ck. If you can provide SCIENTIFIC proof that shaving makes your hair grow "thicker and quicker" then I'll be happy to read it.

As for this whole "gay" thing, I shave due to the fact that I hate hair. I don't care how "feminine" you guys think it is. I would much rather be muscular and smooth, than muscular and hairy. Shaving allows for multiple benefits, such as not leaving my women with a mouth full of hair, and making my 6-pack wanna be more visible. If you don't do it, thats fine. However, for those guys who DO want to, its much like hair cuts. Some guys prefer to have longer hair, some prefer to have shorter hair, while some prefer to be bald. It's their choice. Doesn't make you "gay" or "girly". Having sex with a man makes you "gay", wearing womens clothes, eyeliner, lipstick and high heels makes you "girly". Not shaving body hair. I understand that many of you have your opinions and that's fine. Go ahead and offer them. However, don't become offended (not that any of you have) if somebody comes in and counters them.

Thanks for reading that guys, now I have to go take a monster piss.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i shave too, but its just ghey how some guys get all feminin with it:rock:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How so?

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it once a week or once every other week. It does become sorta apparte that i puck my unibrow, i don't care as long as i don't have one.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apparte?

Not sure what you mean.

Apparent?

And I have a few hairs in the middle of mine, I just run a razor over it, the end. In a few weeks, a few little hairs, scwhoop. The end.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only hair I allow on my face is my eyebrows. And I pluck the unibrow, it lasts longer than shaving and only takes like one minute every week or two.

Reaction score
Are u guys g*y or something? Waxing your face? what!? that's chick talk. jeez if you have hair between your eyebrows just shave it off. Shaving chest, arms and legs is g*y. I'm a swimmer and I don't even do it your all brainwashed to think that chicks like it. Seriously the only hair you should shave is your facial and eye brow hair. You should maybe trim your pubes and pit hair but never shave it all off...