Do women toy with men just for fun?!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how I would react as sometimes is hard to react to this kind of things WITHOUT being an arse_hole in the process.

First I would react to the fact that they are five of them...like "WOW, I did not know I had quite an audience! Add two more in your entourage and I would get my agent to book me with Chris Rock on HBO!".

If I sense they are ignoring me and one of them eventually come with the DISREPECT of telling me "nah we were just bored" (as dismissing me)...I would have laughed and say something like, "bored? Don't you mean boring?" and then say, "Have a nice one 'kids'". And walk away.

No need to get angry at Attention Wh_ores nor at women that are trying to get a kick out of a man. And like Victory said...if they truly have an interest...they will show it more.

The problem with a Group is that even if one of them have a REAL interest...she is going to feel intimidated by the "outspoken" one. So, in order to follow Francisco's advice, you have to neutralize that one and try to pick the interest of the others. That on itself can take a little effort. But you can always do the other approach that I stated above and simply walk away. Dismissing them like a group of little children. Which is something that young college girls HATE as they don't like to be viewed or treated like High School girls.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
But you can always do the other approach that I stated above and simply walk away. Dismissing them like a group of little children. Which is something that young college girls HATE as they don't like to be viewed or treated like High School girls.
That reminds me of the greatest weapon in my younger women arsenal!

Most guys are afraid to bring up the age difference when dealing with a younger woman, but I play it up. I tease them about being young. They HATE it, but as long as you keep it light and playful it will increase her attraction towards you by putting her in the position of qualifying herself to YOU.

In a case like this I doubt if it will have them chasing you, but you're right, young chicks HATE to be treated as youngins.

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're assuming you had them and then lost them. I don't think laughing at you - they said it, means they were attracted.

Don't take it personally.

Reaction score
Victory Unlimited - the General of Sosuave - you are a 'trip' (as they say)! :up: Keep the troops in line soldier - this is your Commander-In-Chief speaking! :)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miss said:
You're assuming you had them and then lost them. I don't think laughing at you - they said it, means they were attracted.

Don't take it personally.
I don't assume I had them but I don't assume that I never had them. When they were saying they were laughing at me, I believe they were only playing my game. If they really were laughing at me then they wouldn't have bothered with me to begin with.

This was a sh1t test albit not a serious one. They were just young attention wh0res as Victory put it.

This was fun actually, it taught me another lesson that will be best served for future encounters.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got hit with a pretty damn good girl toying with me test from a girl I have total oneitis with. We were at a bar with some friends and some guy is talking to her. When she sees me she says "hey, it looks like you've got some competition here." I seriously wanted to kill the guy (natural animalistic instict) but I stood there thinking...ok, how should I handle this test.

Honestly it hurt but I'm glad it happened because I learned that there are some women that love to play games and I think the best way to handle them is to show that sh!t like that doesn't affect you. If I have 5 beautiful women that wanted to fukk me around the corner I wouldn't have been stunned.

So do some women love to toy with men? I think so but I think it's all part of their "testing" process." I tried to figure out why she did that but who knows? I've been trying not to let that incident bother me.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only reason the incident bothered you was that you let your internal sense of value become (partly) depending on this woman.

you made HER opinion of you matter more than your own.

it happens to all of us when we WANT someone. although the key is to realize that this process is occurring and stop it when it does.

NEVER EVER think that your value as a human being is in any way related to what anyone else thinks of you. because its not.

with that in mind, it also becomes very easy to see why she did what she did. the 'testing' was really just a way for her to boost her ego. she just wanted to be the PRIZE.

If you were God and omnipotent you'd see that this chic is just another human being. Youd see her in her private moments looking at her *ss in the mirror and cringing etc.

let me share a very quick story with you. there was this girl i went to school with. she was pretty hot. LOVED to tease guys. I never let her kick in my balls like she did other guys, hence nothing ever really happened with us (could have, but i aint risking an std on a chic like that). Anyway, fast forward about 4 years. keep in mind we have the same educational background. im doing well, making 6 figures and a growing career ahead. and guess what? im having dinner on a date one night and guess who the waitress is? you got it, this tease of a chic.

4 years ago a lot of guys let it bother them that she played them for attention. im sure some even let it mess up their heads. if only they could see her now and realize that she ain't nothing special.

to be honest, she put on 15 pounds and would probably KILL for a successful man like myself.

there is a price to be paid for being an immature idiot, and she obviously is paying it.

like i say, same education but I'm making dough, driving a nice car, etc and she's serving drinks.

dont EVER let what someone thinks of you determine your own self worth! Because trust me, unless they are 55 and have lived a long successful and happy life and are someone you GREATLY respect, odds are they don't have neough perspective to make any kind of value judgements on anyone else.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
with that in mind, it also becomes very easy to see why she did what she did. the 'testing' was really just a way for her to boost her ego. she just wanted to be the PRIZE.
I was gonna say something to that effect but you beat me to it.

Good post.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

In the grand scheme of things, there may have been NOTHING you could do. Perhaps they were just a bunch of ****s who prefer thugs, not because of who they are, but because of what thugs represent according to MTV. For every group of non-classy women you'll meet, you'll meet an equal number of classy women who will treat you with respect, regardless of what their interest is.

A major mistake most guys make is making the #1 priority override all priorities...and that is...making our sex drive the sole qualifier of a woman. Sure, if she's fvckable, it's awesome. But if she senses that, which comes across as desperation, she'll go the opposite emotional wavelength. She'll sense desperation, which is in reality, lack of confidence to get any other woman, and no woman wants a man who can't get other women.

For an example of classlessness, or at least busting a set and not caring...

I was out with my buddy up in Eastern NH at some bars. He'd taken me and a few guys out for drinks and food as thanks for moving him around all day. At our last stop, we happened upon 2 different groups of women, and because we'd done David D stuff together for fun, I figured to be his wing this go around. I was drinking my nice ale beer from a small micro brew in a cold city, bundled in a pea coat, when he made the approach, and the other 2 guys just observed. I sat back, quite non-chalante, and drank my beer, ready to drop in. Turned out this party was a group of women on a bachelorette party, which has ALOT of implications.

First...you won't get the women to break group.
Second...you will get them doing crazy things, of which you maybe the victim.
Third...they're all likely to be drunk, and not driving.
Fourth...the non-married ones will be desperate, although no visibly.
Fifth...play up the bachelorette, it's her night. But throw in bits of Mystery to turn her jealous on someone else.

The theme for these girls was...wearing a bra outside their clothes. Wicked cheesy. I've seen better. Anyways, they ask all the guys I'm with to put in on so they can take a picture. Immediately my own "internal" detector goes off. First, they want something, they have to GIVE something, especially because the guys are risking more than the girls. My buddy complies. The more attractive of the girls' of the group says..."I bet your friend (me) won't put it on." To which I say, "Good guess, I'm all set with your putting me on the internet. However, if you show me your bra, I'll put this one." She acted quite snooty, scoffed at me like I should lick her anus just for being a woman, and went back to her party.

Any girl who can't have fun, well, frig her. She was out on a bachelorette party, AT LEAST she could have said..."I'll show you the back of my thong" or something. But her response WAS negative, and I immediately thought...I'm here for fun, frig her. Moved on.

Really doesn't matter. She was part of my reality at that moment. She could have stayed in it or not. Or least realized she was in a bar, on a bachelorette party, out getting drunk. Have fun. I don't psycho-analyze girls, I disqualify them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yes, women toy with men for fun.

I recall a woman, saying in front of a mother..."You know how you just want to "FIGHT!"

Women are embedded with ECSTASY, which everything big or small pricks them to high's and low's. Fighting get's them going, then they follow up with make up sex. It has no rhym or reason, because they're slaves to their Estrogen, where as men are slaves to their Testosterone. Their way of life is near right, nor wrong, it's hormonal. The context of right or wrong for them, is what aids or detracts from their emotions. Ever fight with a woman? She doesn't care what she did...she only cares if you've made her "feel bad," for which is the ultimate injustice, because that's the greatest injury she can feel. Men are a bit more, stalwart when it comes to that, so she assumes she can't hurt you, as bad as she can be hurt. Women that believe they're impossible to be hurt, have only been hurt BADLY, and are trying to psyche themselves out. No person needs to advertise their invincibility if they are in fact invincible. To an invincible person...there's no reality of being hurt...so why even think about it?

To a person who's HARDCORE...there's no moment that exists which could derail them.

To a confident guy...there's no moment that could deter his confidence...but if he speaks about moments that may make him nervous, he's not truly confident. Just around certain moments.

To a woman who's a bytch, she's really not, or she'd have nothing and no one. To a woman who's a bytch, she doesn't advertise it, because her reality is such that...she's always a bytch, and never knows a nice moment, so she can't CONTRAST anything.

To know one, you have to know the other. Black doesn't exist without white, evil without good, etc. For their to be average, there has to be ABOVE average and below average, otherwise everything would be one thing and we'd never talk about it, because THAT would be the ONLY REALITY. But it isn't.

Women are an easy joke. Some will get it later on life, some never will. As long as men act like sycophants, where improper behavior RIGHT off the bat is permissible, ALL women will be trashy and classless. It's the enabling factor some men have. And because our reality has leeway for that, it will continue to exist as long as men these women want behave that way. When they stop, and realize that reality is no longer possible, she'll HAVE to stop, or have her genes flushed down the genetic toilet bowl.

A-Unit