Do women go for intellectual confidence?

Reaction score
Amog, I see you are a newbie and you have joined the ranks of the other 'effeminates' that I have on my list. I have been reading your posts and you have joined the ranks the quickest!

It is not about what you say - it is who you are as a man that she will find interesting and attractive. Be masculine and accentuate your positive traits and she'll see that you have the attributes of a man that are worthy of further attention!

There are no greater attributes that a good woman enjoys than an intelligent man who has charm and wit, with a wicked sense of humor to boot!! Take these words from a master and digest them for your nurturing!

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Apparently...

Originally posted by TheRisingSon
Apparently Amog doesn't know what an AFC is... It is changing yourself to fit what a woman, or anyone for that matter, wants.
Wow, you have enlightened us all!

I prefer when women fit into my reality.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Amog, I see you are a newbie and you have joined the ranks of the other 'effeminates' that I have on my list. I have been reading your posts and you have joined the ranks the quickest!

It is not about what you say - it is who you are as a man that she will find interesting and attractive. Be masculine and accentuate your positive traits and she'll see that you have the attributes of a man that are worthy of further attention!

There are no greater attributes that a good woman enjoys than an intelligent man who has charm and wit, with a wicked sense of humor to boot!! Take these words from a master and digest them for your nurturing!
Oh absolutely master! ANYTHING you say! You are the alpha male of this entire board.

Edit: Oh, btw, tell that to the two russian chicks im going to see tonight

Last edited:

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
smart girls like smart guys. If you want an attractive, intelligent girl, then act intelligent and dont downplay your smarts

but if you just want some dumb blondey "lyke omgz" then act dumb

if you want a girl in the middle of the road, i'd still be yourself and be smart.