Do women care about your eye color?

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the occasional compliment about my green eyes. Anybody else get this sometimes?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, my eyes change from blue to green, I get compliments about that..........but seriously eye color makes literaly NO difference to females.

~smooth

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeese this forum is going down hill. Whos reality do you live in son? Be the selecter not the selected. Just snap out of it man, mods delete this crap.

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
From Smooth Player:
Yes, my eyes change from blue to green, I get compliments about that..........but seriously eye color makes literaly NO difference to females.
Oh yes, just curious. I'm not white and seldom see whites here, so I've 2 questions :

1) Do blondes/brunettes/red-heads change their hair color naturally over time?(no dyes)

2) Do white people's eye colors change over time too? Like from hazel to dark green etc.?

Thanks,
Nikar.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
It does in China!!
Yes, but in the "Holy sh!t you're a freak!" way.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women care about your eye color?

>>> No. (& my shortest response to a thread question ever).

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you do anything about it? Damn, use what you got. If you've got great eyes, all power to you, if not, you can't use it to your advantage. Damn.....

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they do care, they also care how big your penis is, and they care how much money you make too.

:down:

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good grief, guys! I just asked a curiosity question. I wasn't trying to start a flame war. No, it isn't the most earth-shattering topic in history, but I hadn't seen it brought up before, so....
:down:

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women care about your eye-colour on the same superficial level that they care about how tall you are, your hairstyle, etc.

Sure, a nice set of eyes can help you out. For instance, I have been told all my life have really nice eyes and women will often use this as an opener or to shift the conversation.

So sure, it can help but it doesn't REALLY matter. That's the luxury of being a man. A fat man has the ability to appeal to women through emotions OVER physical characteristics.

Women don't have it so easy. Some fat chick can game on me all she wants - it won't change the fact that I'm not gonna be f*ckin her.

~Vibe~

newb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have girls/women comment on how blue my eyes are. I think they love em.

whoknows

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nikar
From Smooth Player:

Oh yes, just curious. I'm not white and seldom see whites here, so I've 2 questions :

1) Do blondes/brunettes/red-heads change their hair color naturally over time?(no dyes)

2) Do white people's eye colors change over time too? Like from hazel to dark green etc.?

Thanks,
Nikar.
Interesting question, I've never heard anyone ask that before

1) Hair color can change over time. Many people will have light blonde hair when they are children that darkens to dirty blonde or even light brown by the time they finish puberty. I've also seen girls with red hair that faded from vibrant red to a pale strawberry blonde. Other than hair turning grey later, this is the only hair color change I've seen firsthand.

2) As far as I know, no. I've always had dark brown eyes, my sister has always had green eyes, and my good friend has always gotten complimented on his lumniscent blue eyes. I have known people, however, whose eye color changes from time to time just based on mood. They might normally have green eyes that can turn hazel when they're excited.

rebirth

Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
I have known people, however, whose eye color changes from time to time just based on mood. They might normally have green eyes that can turn hazel when they're excited.
Wow, He must be Super Saiyan :p :p :p (The guys in Dragon Balls whose hair turn blonde and eyes turn green)

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, if a girl wouldn't date you simply b/c of your eye color, then chances are she has other ocd's, idioisynchrosies, or fetishes that you don't even wanna imagine.

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps the color of your eyes are just adorable and she wanted to make you feel good.