Do u think my face will change any or is it gonna stay like this?(PIC)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry dude, you've got good looks, you just need to make the most of your potential.

Working out will give you firmer and more defined (manly) features. A lot of people don't realise how much working out can affect facial features.

Otherwise, work on your style. Try to get a more modern (shorter) hairstyle and some classy clothes. Black guys can pull off some great styles and the RnB look is real classy and shows value, but I suggest you consult a female who has an eye for style, like a sister, cousin or friend.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with most people here, you actually got a good looking face.
Just get rid of the kid moustache and get a better haircut, you will look great.

And THEN, you will really need to work on your attitude and confidence and everything because from the way you are blaming your looks for your lack of success with ladies...
:rolleyes:

But hey, you are still pretty young, plenty of time to make a ladies man out of yourself...:D

And on the last note, I don't think playing up the black guy stereotype thing (Ice Cube, blonde girls and stuff...) as someone suggested is good. Be who you want to be. But hey it's just my personal take on the issue.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See man, librito was so turned on by your face that he had to post the same Sh!t twice, Lol! dont worry about your looks work on your game.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not hoe good looking you are it's how you act and talk to women.

my freind is a really good looking guy. he goes to a club and no sober women opens him. he has to do it himself. they may look at him and check him out, but they dont walk up to him and try to pick him up.