Do Things Your Way

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, as I peruse this site these days I see things that disappoint me very much, these things include the flaming of other members for whatever reason; and the lack of acceptance of advice. I find that whenever there is advice posted there is always people who OUTRIGHT will say that it doesn't work, and then they wonder why they need to come to this site for advice with women.

So here is some advice that I have not seen much of yet, no, haven't ever seen.

Do things your way. There is a reason that everyone is born different, we all look different, and we all have different personalities for a reason. Now obviously your technique cannot be to go out and abusively get what you want, when I say do it your way, I mean keep it in the realm of legality. Now this whole theory is based on the idea that, you have to be trying, such as when you meet women you have to be trying things your way, and if that doesn't work tweaking it bit by bit. For example, if you lost a girl because you were too clingy or needy, then you should stop reevaluate if that action is appropriate for getting the girl, or keeping her.

I see different pick up styles around me all the time, sometimes I encorporate what I like, what works for me. Simply put however, the game of a 5'7" asian kid is going to be different than my game, and my game better be different than his because I can simply not pull that off. Think about it.

So the point of all of this, is that people posting on this site things that worked for them, or techniques they liked is a good thing. It is good because now you can look at what they wrote and see if it works for you, do not flame them and say what they are doing will never work, because I am sure that what they do works for who they are in a whole picture.

--Mission

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the internet.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crossboss

I totally agree, what makes one person succeed may not happen for the other person just because they are different. People just need to think before accussing, and see the other person's perspective.

Also, people need to take other people's advice, otherwise they are just wasting that persons time. If you don't understand the advice ask. I know that many people have been unfortunate to blow off other people advice instead of trying it. Once you try it, and it doesn't work, think about it. If it is something that everybody agrees on then you are probably wrong.