Do the "experts" ever demonstrate what they preach?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel, I thave two words for you my brother, "INNER GAME."

You cannot side step that part of the game.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because somebody can't get EVERY woman doesn't mean that he isn't good.

I don't know where you've seen David D. but just because he doesn't have a 100% success rate with pickups is meaningless. There's no such thing as somebody who can pickup every single girl he encounters.

The man can't be too bad because every girl he's dated has been extremely attractive.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to question the likes of r. Jeffries. I have never seen him in any of his cds/videos pick up a women in public. :down:

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys keep putting down Ross Jeffries. I got his most recent seminar videos (he completely changed speed seduction a few years ago) and the guy sure as hell sounds like he knows his stuff. He's got some wacky theories, but he seems trustworthy. Can anyone explain how exactly he came to having such a bad rep online?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eulogy
I don't know why you guys keep putting down Ross Jeffries. I got his most recent seminar videos (he completely changed speed seduction a few years ago) and the guy sure as hell sounds like he knows his stuff. He's got some wacky theories, but he seems trustworthy. Can anyone explain how exactly he came to having such a bad rep online?
Had you ever tried his original SS series?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I completely agree about the "inner game" which I've developed by dropping all techniques and strategies and just being my natural self. This is basically why I've started to doubt all these teachings - because I've come to learn they're not needed at all.

Weisman made a point worth picking up about "a surge in confidence", which is something which can be gained from these teachings. Afterall, if you put your faith in this material and truly believe that you have magic tricks in your hands, it can give you much needed faith and confidence. It also helps a lot of guys to hear that "looks don't matter" or "any guy can get hot women".

It's all down to confidence though. Women aren't attracted to witty oneliners; they're attracted to the guy who delivers them based on his confidence, looks and value. However, I see nothing but theory to back up the actual seduction tricks and advice.

I want to use an example, so off the top of my head, I recall DeAngelo saying that he got women making out with him just by doing a James Dean type frown. Then Ross Jeffries made some claim about dropping "below me" (sounding like "blow me") in a sentence and the woman gave him a blow job.

Frankly, if they make such outrageous claims, charge money for it and expect us to try it, I want to see them prove it first! Until then I will always consider them bullshyt artists.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perspective

How many here would visit a Witch Doctor for medical advice? How many here would seek out an herbalist instead of a conventional physician?

NO? The reason being is a sound medical practicioner operates upon proven solutions and science. An Herbalist or witch doctor operates chiefly on arcane unreasoning and industry sponsored, poorly controlled European studies originating in areas that tend to have a bias/motivation for finding herbal remedies beneficial. Such studies have often been unreplicable by legitimate European and US institutions.

I know a lot of the dating gurus give good advice. I've seen it first hand in myself and others. A lot of this stuff really does work. Unfortunately, there is very little we can point to and prove exactly which parts reliably work.

If that is ever to happen, it is upon this community to work towards that end. Otherwise, we're stuck with theory after theory, and KBJs will forever rule the land.

I suggest we begin a system of testing and calling people out to show us first hand what works and why.

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not suppose to be the knowledge of one person that you learn from, you have to figure out the bits and pieces from each experts technique that will work. Please don't laugh, but I bought a Ross Jeffries packet back in '95 and tried it on one specific girl I was interested in and it was actually working, but I think it worked because she really liked me anyway, not because he give me invaluable information.

One legendary poster gave great advise, except he would say not to call a girl for 5-7 days after meeting. Unless meeting you had a life altering effect on her life, she won't be excited about seeing you again, the interest level will drop.

This is a large community, I suggest everyone on here think long and hard about specific actions/words that work for them and we put them all in a specific section. The parts of seduction you don't know will be filled in by the other guys that do know.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 cents

Don't bash David Deangelo, he worked fine for me.
Pook never seemed to speak from experience. so he could be a big geek for all we know, but his posts are inspirational, and do a LOT for inner game.

Never tried Ross Jefferies, to be honest, his stuff sounds like mumbo-jumbo.

...and I have much better things to do with my time than to spend hours memorizing patterns for the sole purpose of getting a chick who might not be worth my time anyway, so to hell with Mystery. The time and energy spent memorizing all that stuff could be spent learning how to play the stock market, working out, meditating, reading philosophy, learning a second language or a musical instrument, in other words, making an investment in yourself.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
Francisco thanks for the awesome link!
No prob. Strange as hell that the article wasn't published in Maxim or at least Men's Health where it would be more useful. Oh, maybe that's why it was published in Elle....

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just like to comment on the line "That is not who you are" comment of others. Tell me, who are you? You can hardly tell, and why? Because you frikking change every god damn second.

As long as you live, you will learn, when you learn, you change. As long as you learn the good stuff, you will change in a positive way, imho.